Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by gunbalde60 »

Would an insta pep or fast pep option be possible?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:31 pm
To be honest folks, I'm playing the game and not looking for more options. It seems most of you don't appreciate the time it takes for your necessary options. It depends on how the game is coded as to how difficult the options to find.
No no, we do appreciate the table, at least I do! And I'm also enjoying the heck out of the game. Is just that we're spoiled by your previous work, that's all :D

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Nearly forgot this trainer:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7823

It has infinite horse racing stamina and instand PEP :)

Mrmarklar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mrmarklar »

can some1 make a script for all equipment+3 in bag like twice? i know its alot to ask but thanks for all that hase been done already

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

Anyone think of a way to increase encounter radius? Maybe rope in some more mobs when starting a fight?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I did spend some time looking for an option that gives Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects, but I believe it affects all statuses right now including the bad ones. I'm still trying to figure out how to determine which are good and which are bad statuses. It does seem to affect Pep mode as in with my option on, it seems infinite unless you use a Pep Skill, so Pep seems to be some sort of status effect.

In my game I just gave everyone a Pep Pop and use Infinite Items. Instant Pep when I want it.

I may spend some more time perfecting it before updating the table, but it will be tomorrow or later.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

Just wondering why the mini-medal pointer was removed in 4.7?

I had to download an older version to get this pointer, it works... why remove it?

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

XRizerX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 am
Just wondering why the mini-medal pointer was removed in 4.7?

I had to download an older version to get this pointer, it works... why remove it?
Didn't use it myself but there were numerous reports in previous postings of it not working, maybe for this reason?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I can say for me drummer I do very much appreciate all the work you put into this. This isn't the first game you have made tables for that I have played either. It is a ton of help for people like me who might be able to do the simpler things like exp or gold but still can't grasp how to do the harder stuff.

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 am
I did spend some time looking for an option that gives Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects, but I believe it affects all statuses right now including the bad ones. I'm still trying to figure out how to determine which are good and which are bad statuses. It does seem to affect Pep mode as in with my option on, it seems infinite unless you use a Pep Skill, so Pep seems to be some sort of status effect.

In my game I just gave everyone a Pep Pop and use Infinite Items. Instant Pep when I want it.

I may spend some more time perfecting it before updating the table, but it will be tomorrow or later.
Great!! That'll be awesome! There are some neat Status Effects on this game. Like 0 MP cost and Halleluja pep power that guarantees a drop. Hopefully there's a way to save them permanently like in FF12 TZA.

Anyways, we'll be eagerly waiting :D

htser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by htser »

@Drummer IX

How do you use shop override?
You said that the code list is generated at startup, but I can't find the list :(
help plz

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

htser wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:51 pm
@Drummer IX

How do you use shop override?
You said that the code list is generated at startup, but I can't find the list :(
help plz
I've been using it. Just activate the script for it (you should see an entry blow that will show ??? for now). Go into a store, and you should see the cheat table update to show the first item up for sale. You can click that to change it to whatever. Go out and back into the buy screen, and you'll see it updated.

htser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by htser »

But how to do you change it/what do you change/what can you change it to(like how do you know the item id)?

maybe I'm just really dumb, idk

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

htser wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:15 pm
But how to do you change it/what do you change/what can you change it to(like how do you know the item id)?

maybe I'm just really dumb, idk
Double Click where it says cypress stick or medicinal herb or whatever and a dropdown list appears

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Would it be possible to level down a hero ? I tried by reducing the experience attribute but it didn't work.

Any way to edit the level by itself ?