Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks for the report. I fixed the uber items in the list and this may work in french versions now. Accented characters were unicode formatted and others were not, so I had to put special code to handle both.

EDIT: In EDIT 5.1, I display the accented characters correctly. You have to use the ALT and code to type them in on a US keyboard. Refer to [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sage3k
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by sage3k »

Laice wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:42 pm
no mater what i do with the table the game throws up a fatal error.
sage3k wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:25 pm
I can't get the table to load on my end. I when I select the game under the process list, I can select the main entry (Dragon Quest XI steam) but the enable option below that is not selectable/or can not be enabled).

am I doing something in correctly? (I've already given CE run as admin access).
that also happens with the newest CE version next to the above.
is there any way to rectify this? should I just install a previous version of CE and see if it works then?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

It works for me after loading a save game, but I'm playing the English version. I'm using CE 6.8.1. It should work on CE 6.7 also if you want to try that.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:48 pm
Thanks for the report. I fixed the uber items in the list and this may work in french versions now. Accented characters were unicode formatted and others were not, so I had to put special code to handle both.

EDIT: In EDIT 5.1, I display the accented characters correctly. You have to use the ALT and code to type them in on a US keyboard. Refer to [Link]
You are a champ. Just keep plugging away at it. And don't mind other people trying to rush you. Playing the game is the best way to learn how it operates, afterall.

JumpUpandGetDowns
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JumpUpandGetDowns »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:31 pm
To be honest folks, I'm playing the game and not looking for more options. It seems most of you don't appreciate the time it takes for your necessary options. It depends on how the game is coded as to how difficult the options to find.
Hi, long time reader and fan of your work @DrummerIX. Those Dragon Quest Heroes tables saved me hundreds of hours of precious time. Just registered today in order to say that I appreciate all you do for the community. I see a lot of posts from users who never contribute anything (let alone can be bothered to read through the threads) that go like this: "can you add this...." or "I need to..." without any thought to show some gratitude. Many requests are just really bizarre or asking you to work magic. Well, I just wanted you to know there are those of us out there who are grateful for your hard work. I bought the game on release day, but haven't played it yet due to time constraints. Very much looking forward to diving in one day soon and trying out your another one of your fantastic cheat tables! Cheers! PS: I never found item codes published for Dragon Quest Heroes 2, so I went through trial and error and wrote down some of my own for the really hard stuff to obtain. I will see about uploading them one day to give something back to the cause.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

JumpUpandGetDowns wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:09 pm
Hi, long time reader and fan of your work @DrummerIX. Those Dragon Quest Heroes tables saved me hundreds of hours of precious time. Just registered today in order to say that I appreciate all you do for the community. I see a lot of posts from users who never contribute anything (let alone can be bothered to read through the threads) that go like this: "can you add this...." or "I need to..." without any thought to show some gratitude. Many requests are just really bizarre or asking you to work magic. Well, I just wanted you to know there are those of us out there who are grateful for your hard work. I bought the game on release day, but haven't played it yet due to time constraints. Very much looking forward to diving in one day soon and trying out your another one of your fantastic cheat tables! Cheers! PS: I never found item codes published for Dragon Quest Heroes 2, so I went through trial and error and wrote down some of my own for the really hard stuff to obtain. I will see about uploading them one day to give something back to the cause.
Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy the table.

DQ Heroes 2 was my first real table. I went back and added item list to it a month or so ago. It's in an updated post on it's own.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:14 pm
DQ Heroes 2 was my first real table. I went back and added item list to it a month or so ago. It's in an updated post on it's own.
Haven't played that in a long time. I got pissed because my game got messed up. I had max level characters, but those optional dungeons you got to do wouldn't unlock past the level 50 one for some reason.

Noodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noodles »

Heh I just tried the Infinite Turns Good Status Test and confusion seems to be affected.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Noodles wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Heh I just tried the Infinite Turns Good Status Test and confusion seems to be affected.
Oh, I haven't perfected that one. I guess I left it in there from working on it earlier. It currently affects all statuses and I haven't had time to play much of the game to perfect it.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:17 pm
Noodles wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Oh, I haven't perfected that one. I guess I left it in there from working on it earlier. It currently affects all statuses and I haven't had time to play much of the game to perfect it.
I haven't used the option but do the effects persist between battles? Being infinitely confused would be annoying/hilarious.

Noodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noodles »

Nickd91 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:45 pm
I haven't used the option but do the effects persist between battles? Being infinitely confused would be annoying/hilarious.
I don't believe the effects would persist and they can be dispelled.
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:17 pm
I think it's fine just keeping it in for now, it's kinda funny and things can be dispelled or prevented.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think I have Infinite Turns Left Good Status working okay. It affects enemies good status too it appears though. It's in EDIT 5.5.

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

Wow, Drummer, you've been busy! The last update I had was 4.7! I haven't used it in a while since I've just been enjoying the game as is, but I want to say thanks for your hard work, man!

Noodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noodles »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:15 pm
I think I have Infinite Turns Left Good Status working okay. It affects enemies good status too it appears though. It's in EDIT 5.5.
Cool, didn't expect you to start working on it. I'm already decked in two elfin charms to completely prevent negative status effects. Great work I'll have to try it right away.

Genn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Genn »

I'm clearly doing something stupid as no one else seems to be noting any problems... but none of the options seem to be working for me. Cheat engine version 6.8.1 with the latest table posted. If I fire it up after loading a game, enable anything and open attributes in game, it just seems to crash the game.