Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by Bigman397 »

Jesus christ, there are more feels in the mermaid sub story then the entire game has.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

htser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by htser »

@Nick91

yeah... I'm just dumb xD
Thanks alot guys xx

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

Bigman397 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:04 am
Jesus christ, there are more feels in the mermaid sub story then the entire game has.
I know, the hero basically feels nothing about his hometown being razed and all inhabitants gone. Just a short silence before Erik butts in.

Edit: Don't know if that counts as a spoiler? Happens literally 2-3 hours into a 80ish hour game. Honestly the ps4 versions case has more spoiler on it. [Link]

KingNothing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KingNothing »

Thank you for the codes!

One thing I think that would be really cool would be a costume override for each of the eight characters. That way we can wear the equipment that we want and make our characters look like we'd like.

asdfman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by asdfman »

Is there a way to guarantee a roulette jackpot? I can manipulate the value it hits but not whether or not it's jackpot or not

Really sucks that there's a quest that requires you to do it

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

These helped a ton - but it'd be really cool if we could get something for the horse racing. First place is easy, but the "champion's challenge" is killer.

Noodles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noodles »

acecel wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 pm
Would it be possible to level down a hero ? I tried by reducing the experience attribute but it didn't work.

Any way to edit the level by itself ?
If you just change the level the exp and stats will adjust itself properly once you level up. Though I think you might need to tweak the exp as well to match the level, the exp appears blank if the level is lowered.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

lunasmeow wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 pm
These helped a ton - but it'd be really cool if we could get something for the horse racing. First place is easy, but the "champion's challenge" is killer.
Does that even do anything? I've gotten multiple Champion's Challenge times and I never got anything extra. The time also decreases to a few seconds under your last record once you beat it. I'm pretty sure it just gives you an improved time to aim for, no actual reason or end to them.

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

If this hasn't been requested yet, is it possible to make party lineup editors? I'd love to try a x only playthrough (Serena, Jade, Veronica, etc) and mess around with other such things!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Haven't had much time to play or perfect the Infinite turns left option yet. May work on it this weekend.

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:50 pm
lunasmeow wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:04 pm
Does that even do anything? I've gotten multiple Champion's Challenge times and I never got anything extra. The time also decreases to a few seconds under your last record once you beat it. I'm pretty sure it just gives you an improved time to aim for, no actual reason or end to them.
Yeah, apparently there's something you need for an end game item that you only get by beating the "Champion's Challenge" on the high difficulty later on. And since the item codes don't have all the items in there...

There's a few books missing for sure, as well as some materials.

delmain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by delmain »

I got a problem with serene after
Spoiler
Rejoining the party
i got her lvl 0 and with negative skill points, if i try to lvl her my game crashes, any posible solution? thank you

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 pm
Spoiler
Rejoining the party
i got her lvl 0 and with negative skill points, if i try to lvl her my game crashes, any posible solution? thank you
Well, it'd help if we knew what you did with the cheat table prior to this?

delmain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by delmain »

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm
delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:23 pm
Spoiler
Rejoining the party
Well, it'd help if we knew what you did with the cheat table prior to this?
I just used the exp multiplier and infinite skill points on use, that's all

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

delmain wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 pm
I just used the exp multiplier and infinite skill points on use, that's all
Yikes. Guess I'll steer clear of those then. Are her skills still unlocked? What have you tried with the cheat table? Maybe the trainer linked a few pages back could help?

Good thing to try is to fight some battles and see if she levels back to normal after a fight or two. It could just be that her total experience got borked somehow and screwed up her level. If winning a battle doesn't work, maybe.... I dunno. There's probably other ways around this, but I'm really tired at the moment so'm not thinking too clearly.