Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Omnifarious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by Omnifarious »

Any idea at all if it'll be possible to enable draconian quest options mid-game using CE?

By the time I realized how piss easy the game was going to be I was already hours in and would rather not have to restart just to turn on 'hard' mode

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Eva66 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:16 pm
Whenever I use "shop items override" or "highlighted item" pointer it never gives me the item I choose. That's weird as hell

Fizzle-retardant dress is actually the bronze shield and bunny suit is the stellar dress for exemple
Pox was right when he said item id's could be different for others. I will see if I can generate the list at runtime, but it has some dummy items in it. I'll update the post if I come up with anything.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

For those that said the item id's were incorrect for them, please try EDIT 3.1 and let me know if this fixes the problem. Thanks.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sauce wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:17 pm
The shop override works for me, but it doesn't seem to turn off right. I turned it off, and closed CE, and continued playing, and now certain items at other merchants are randomly turning into other items as I'm looking at them, and not items I was buying earlier.
The code doesn't change any item. Unless you are freezing values, you have to manually change the item to what you want. I don't recommend freezing the value (placing a check on the option that has the item).

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

EDIT 3 will run the script, but EDIT 3.1 won't do anything. Any idea the cause?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

HimoShifu wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:37 pm
EDIT 3 will run the script, but EDIT 3.1 won't do anything. Any idea the cause?
My pointer is incorrect. I'm looking for a correct one now and will update.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, I think I have things working in EDIT 3.2. I found the correct pointer to get the Item ID list at run-time. Let me know of further issues.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:36 pm
The code doesn't change any item. Unless you are freezing values, you have to manually change the item to what you want. I don't recommend freezing the value (placing a check on the option that has the item).
I didn't freeze any values, the only checkmarks placed were the ones to expand the trees. But I continued on with the story after closing CE and one of the general merchants I came across, the last item in their inventory was swapping to random items every 20 seconds or so, or when I would swap pages of the merchant inventory. Really odd behavior.

manila35
Cheater
Cheater

Post by manila35 »

Let me start by saying great job DrummerIX and everyone for getting the table up and runnig so fast!! Much appreciation for your work guys. Here're some suggestions for future updates:

100% steal chance
100% drop rate
Always crit
Always super saiyan mode :)
The ability to give any Abilities/Spells to any character
Have all crafting recepies
Have all crafting materials
Zero material needed for crafting

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

An always successful steal would be great.
And yeah, something to let us activate Pep mode whenever we want is definitely important. There's frustrating quests that ask you to kill specific things with specific Pep powers, and that's insanely hard to set up.

Also, I suck horribly at the horse racing. So something to always win with perfect time would be awesome. Thanks.

Nickd91
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Nickd91 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:50 am
An always successful steal would be great.
And yeah, something to let us activate Pep mode whenever we want is definitely important. There's frustrating quests that ask you to kill specific things with specific Pep powers, and that's insanely hard to set up.

Also, I suck horribly at the horse racing. So something to always win with perfect time would be awesome. Thanks.
For those I use the shop overrider to buy a few pep pips to activate it whenever

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

So are the mini-medals all individual flags? Giving yourself a ton of medals doesn't help at all.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

Does using inf items usually cause the game to freeze when transferring items between the bag and playable characters?

crono686
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by crono686 »

Nickd91 wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:37 am
Thanks for this, something to think about is an "enemies always drop items" option.
I also would like to have this cheat.

Thanks for the table. Will try some cheats in my second playthrough in a few weeks/days. I love this game.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Stealing items goes into your personal inventory and it's hard for me to pin down code that is doing it. You will have to use Shop Override for item cheats for now unless I can figure something out with it. Use Pep Pip and Pep Pop with Infinite Item to get into Pep mode.

I'm going to take some time to play the game some. I'm not very far along yet.