F1 2018 - 1.14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:50 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by kyosho » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:39 am

zhip wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 am
Is it possible to make the car invulnerable to collision damage? (no front wings breaking etc.)
this is really interesting. we hope that our genius ACIDO will succeed in this too. so far he's doing a job he's never seen before. It's a big thank you again

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 63

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by Acido » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:05 pm

zhip wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 am
Is it possible to make the car invulnerable to collision damage? (no front wings breaking etc.)
Car damage can be turned off in the game options as far as i remember?

lol3003
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by lol3003 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:59 pm

i think a break temparature would be good you can probaly brake way later on consecutive corners you can practily just feel the car not haveing the power to bracke on a consecutive corner

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:50 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by kyosho » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 pm

Acido wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:05 pm
zhip wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 am
Is it possible to make the car invulnerable to collision damage? (no front wings breaking etc.)
Car damage can be turned off in the game options as far as i remember?
yes but he meant in the sessions that the damages are active make us the machine indestructible

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:50 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by kyosho » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 pm

a super complete file table is coming thanks to Acido. every day we expect an always new :D

zhip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:21 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by zhip » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:48 pm

kyosho wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 pm
Acido wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:05 pm
zhip wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 am
Is it possible to make the car invulnerable to collision damage? (no front wings breaking etc.)
Car damage can be turned off in the game options as far as i remember?
yes but he meant in the sessions that the damages are active make us the machine indestructible
yes, this is what I meant.

also, I want to express my thanks for all the options so far.

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 63

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by Acido » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Added option to set Brake Temperature Override
Added option to set Brake Minimum & Maximum Temperature.

Note: As with Tyre Temperature, leave the override at 0 if you wish to use Min/Max temperature settings.

Added option to set the Maximum Gear Computer cars are able to use.
kyosho wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 pm
yes but he meant in the sessions that the damages are active make us the machine indestructible
Right, but the only case where you cannot just turn the damage off if you want to would be in Multiplayer.

I do not condone the use of any of these cheats in multiplayer, all of these options in the table are added with offline play against the CPU in mind ONLY.

kyosho
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:50 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by kyosho » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Acido wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Right, but the only case where you cannot just turn the damage off if you want to would be in Multiplayer.

I do not condone the use of any of these cheats in multiplayer, all of these options in the table are added with offline play against the CPU in mind ONLY.
just like me, I think like you. online if you get caught ban. I use it locally against the computer: it's too bad to put it in difficulty hahahaaha
Last edited by kyosho on Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whincup1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by Whincup1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Bueno dias yo tengo actualizado mi juego a la version 1.05 pero al intentar usar la tabla para modificar el desgaste de las piezas del motor me sale en float y con este símbolo. ? En valor
Para que me ayuden si estoy haciendo algo mal porque solo eso no me funciona d la tabla

Tuchan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by Tuchan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:16 pm

What is the best tyre temperature?

CobraOI
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by CobraOI » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:28 pm

Hey mate just wondering if you still plan to add the option to add/change sportsmanship and showmanship value

lol3003
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:44 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by lol3003 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:42 pm

Tuchan wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:16 pm
What is the best tyre temperature?
Best tyre temaratue
For all Slicks: 95 C
For wets and intermideates: 80C
And Break Teparature: 500C

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 63

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by Acido » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Whincup1 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:08 pm
Bueno dias yo tengo actualizado mi juego a la version 1.05 pero al intentar usar la tabla para modificar el desgaste de las piezas del motor me sale en float y con este símbolo. ? En valor
Para que me ayuden si estoy haciendo algo mal porque solo eso no me funciona d la tabla
Sorry I don't read Spanish but according to google translate is something with the engine wear pointer showing a ? this will happen until you are on track, as soon as your car is on the track the pointers will validate.
CobraOI wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:28 pm
Hey mate just wondering if you still plan to add the option to add/change sportsmanship and showmanship value
I do plan to once i am able to actually play the game so i can find them :)

JankaSuzanka
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:18 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by JankaSuzanka » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:39 pm

Do the tyre wear cheats even work?
Yesterday, when I tried it, it all looked good, but only looked good. I mean, I selected 0% tyre wear for player and 200% for AI. Even though it stayed 0% for me all the time on the display, it felt like the tyres go off pretty quick. How I know it? I was running in clean air for about 6 laps on Hypers, The time difference was about 2.5 seconds (between 2nd lap on those tyres (fastest lap) and 6th lap (last full lap on those tyres), before I pit for new ones). I didn't make any major mistakes in those laps that would cost 2,5 seconds or even a second. Also the fuel and ERS stayed the same (because I activated cheats so I can run rich mix and hotlap all the time. And knowing that the car get's lighter with each lap as the fuel burns off, those hypers should've done fastest lap after fastest lap.
Also - I don't know how much 200% wear affects the AI, but they didn't seem to do more stops than usual.

Is there a possibility that it only shows on display that it's 0%, but the tyres actually go off? And shouldn't AI make at least 1 extra pitstop on 200% wear rate or get more punctures? I hope I explained so you'd understand what I mean. :)

James Shane
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:31 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.05B

Post by James Shane » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 pm

JankaSuzanka wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:39 pm
Do the tyre wear cheats even work?
Yesterday, when I tried it, it all looked good, but only looked good. I mean, I selected 0% tyre wear for player and 200% for AI. Even though it stayed 0% for me all the time on the display, it felt like the tyres go off pretty quick. How I know it? I was running in clean air for about 6 laps on Hypers, The time difference was about 2.5 seconds (between 2nd lap on those tyres (fastest lap) and 6th lap (last full lap on those tyres), before I pit for new ones). I didn't make any major mistakes in those laps that would cost 2,5 seconds or even a second. Also the fuel and ERS stayed the same (because I activated cheats so I can run rich mix and hotlap all the time. And knowing that the car get's lighter with each lap as the fuel burns off, those hypers should've done fastest lap after fastest lap.
Also - I don't know how much 200% wear affects the AI, but they didn't seem to do more stops than usual.

Is there a possibility that it only shows on display that it's 0%, but the tyres actually go off? And shouldn't AI make at least 1 extra pitstop on 200% wear rate or get more punctures? I hope I explained so you'd understand what I mean. :)
With 200% AI tyre wear the AI will make at pit stop every 6 laps. I was doing the Ultimate Achievements in Spa 50% race distance. They stopped every 6 laps. I was using 0% tyre wear and I did 1 stop. However, the tyres do not maintain the same grip levels throughout the race even with 0 tyre wear enabled but it's certainly better than Normal tyre wear.
Now only if we get more grip option.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], beguiler, DiegoFBLima, ilnazsiyraz, jonaaa, KS212, looooozeeeeer, MetroidMewtwo