BattleZone 98 Redux

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

BattleZone 98 Redux

Post by STN »

Credits: Csimbi

One of the best RTS games ever created got a facelift. Nothing more, nothing less than a facelift (which is good news for most people I should hope).
It's strange to see it without the Activision logos...

It sure does not look like much anymore - and it is no longer comparable to current AAA titles anymore either -, but it runs on modern PCs without any issues and it's still tons of fun.
I'm sure those of you who grew up with DOS will appreciate this remake a lot more than the youngsters.

Anyhow, here's a basic table for now.
I don't think this game needs anything else, so I am not planning to add anything else...

The table contains a single AOB script which gives you:
- God mode (whole team of yours)
- Infinite ammo (whole team of yours)
- Min. scrap ratio (compared to your max. storage)
- Radar range mod (only your own radar's range)
- Radar ping mod (how often your radar is updated with non-friendly signatures). Notes: a) you need to wait two radar pings to take effect, b) uses the fixed base of 5 and the modded value gets written, so if you want to restore the default, change it to 1.0 and wait two pings before you disable the script (or, just restart the game).
- Disable radar ping audio; I added this to complement the previous ones so in case you speed up the radar pings, then the quicker beeps would not be annoying.
- Weapon cycle mod (player only); so you could fire your own weapons faster (or slower).

Enjoy!
I know I will.
I can only hope they'll remake BZII, too in the same fashion.

PS.
It's on sale on Steam right now.

Update #1
God mode now applies outside of a vehicle, too.
Infinite ammo applies to all of your units now.

Update #2
Decided to add one more thing (well, two):
- Speed up radar pings
- Disable radar ping audio

Update #3
Added one more Wink :
Weapon cycle mod

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Battlezone98Redux.CT
(11.85 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

Cranky Mcduff
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

BattleZone 98 Redux

Post by Cranky Mcduff »

Apologies for the necro, but apparently a patch dropped right after you posted this. Would you be willing to look into updating this?