Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by PowerToTheVega »

Hmm... I seem to not get as many crashes when I input mobs identification values and tempered settings manually - as opposed to using the drop down menu, which gave me 100% crashes. Since my interest is in tempered mobs I am going to manually farm up a lot of investigations then attempt to identify mob values and make a list. The thing that bothers me is that even in single mob investigations, the 'selected investigation editor' does not leave the other 2 slots as blanks, which becomes a hit and miss. Adding additional mobs to single mob investigations usually leads to crashes.

Not that I have yet to manage a single 'requirement-free' modification to begin with. At first I thought it was the ratios of difficulty, and I read up all notes and updates after v15. Regardless, I even changed rewards down to 2 boxes with minimal and maximum changes (as well as playing randomly around with the values) and I was still left with requirement restrictions, hmm. However, I am poking ONLY at tempered investigations. It is possible that that is not the case with low/high rank investigations since I noticed that Low/High Rank are options in the drop down menu for mobs, but no tempered.

I need to play a few games with my friends overnight sooo I'll continue prodding at it tomorrow.

On an additional side note towards "automatic quest completion", make sure you do not use that during story mode quests or you will not be able to join any multiplayer games in the select quest(s) that you used it in. I only ever used it on the 4 star Paolumu story quest to test it out since i had a feeling. My test alt is already at HR78 and I still cannot access that particular quest in multiplayer games, all others I can even the ones after it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:45 am
Hmm... I seem to not get as many crashes when I input mobs identification values and tempered settings manually - as opposed to using the drop down menu, which gave me 100% crashes. Since my interest is in tempered mobs I am going to manually farm up a lot of investigations then attempt to identify mob values and make a list. The thing that bothers me is that even in single mob investigations, the 'selected investigation editor' does not leave the other 2 slots as blanks, which becomes a hit and miss. Adding additional mobs to single mob investigations usually leads to crashes.

Not that I have yet to manage a single 'requirement-free' modification to begin with. At first I thought it was the ratios of difficulty, and I read up all notes and updates after v15. Regardless, I even changed rewards down to 2 boxes with minimal and maximum changes (as well as playing randomly around with the values) and I was still left with requirement restrictions, hmm. However, I am poking ONLY at tempered investigations. It is possible that that is not the case with low/high rank investigations since I noticed that Low/High Rank are options in the drop down menu for mobs, but no tempered.

I need to play a few games with my friends overnight sooo I'll continue prodding at it tomorrow.

On an additional side note towards "automatic quest completion", make sure you do not use that during story mode quests or you will not be able to join any multiplayer games in the select quest(s) that you used it in. I only ever used it on the 4 star Paolumu story quest to test it out since i had a feeling. My test alt is already at HR78 and I still cannot access that particular quest in multiplayer games, all others I can even the ones after it.
The investigation method isn't a hit and miss there is pattern that must be followed:

9F 71 E7 FB D2 2E F0 8C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 0C 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Ratholos
39 06 A5 F6 A0 26 10 CD DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 12 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Diablos
12 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 30 2E 1D 52 DB DA EA 2C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C Barroth

1E 7E 0D 09 50 43 A0 EC DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 1B 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 KuluYaku
30 2E 1D 52 DB DA EA 2C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 19 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Barroth
19 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 B8 12 CB 03 1E 3B C0 2C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C Juro

B8 12 CB 03 1E 3B C0 2C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 21 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Juro
9F 71 E7 FB D2 2E F0 8C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 0C 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Rath
0C 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 A8 49 6F A0 98 7A 15 2D DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C B Diab

22 4C 75 D4 5B F1 DF 6D DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C E7 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Bazel
E7 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 30 2E 1D 52 DB DA EA 2C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C Barroth

EC 3B 46 F9 B9 2A 00 AD DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C 0D 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 Rathian
0D 2A A6 52 CA 6F 10 04 30 2E 1D 52 DB DA EA 2C DF C3 99 12 5C 86 44 1C Barroth

here are a set of investigations. There are a few rules:

1. If its an elder mission, there are not additional targets, so don't try to add 2 more.
2. Same targets can be put, but will only allow you to kill one.
3. Last target is always different and unique code from the first 2, while the first 2 follow the same pattern.
4. Tempered/Non Tempered missions can't be adjusted by simply changing tempered, there is another code somewhere the makes it actually tempered mission.
5. Multiple targets must be in range of their zone, can't bring a monster to another biome that doesn't belong.

Simple Rule:
1. Just copy the 1st or 2nd monster from one mission, to another, usually 0 crash.
2. Never copy third monster (crashes).
3. Don't double a monster in the investigation, as much as I want to hunt 3 tempered paomulus it doesn't work, if you kill one mission ends. (rip).

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 am
Well these are very good infos to me, that means I need to use different dropdown entries for the 3rd monster.

It also means the map rank might be able to have a value of 2 for tempered map? Is there a tempered mission?, I'm not that far :D

And you can probably kill all 3 tempered paolumus with my monster capture/kill code.

edit: Okay sure enough map rank 2 is tempered, I added that to the dropdowns in v17.3. And the 3rd monster works with the same dropdowns as I'm using for the other two ones. Probably because I create these by using a degenerate encryption key of 0.

So are the dropdowns working for you guys and if not under which circumstances exactly do they produce crashes? I need some details on this. It really shouldn't matter whether you use the dropdowns or copied values.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

It is possible to edit the Idlehands88's Scripts:
Have All Items
Have All Ammo
Have All Materials
Have All Event Materials
Have All Decorations

I mean can you put all in it

Actually Items and Upcoming Items like Deviljho , Behemoth , Lunastra , Some Event Materials are not in the Script like Wiggleworm Ticket , Red Orb and much more

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more cheat
i dont have get a answer for this question

it is possible to have the scoutfly permanently on Lvl 3 ?
For all ?
a value that cant drop ?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

LordSaphir wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:04 am
You should ask Idlehand directly. And scoutfly level just drops in time, it's a game mechanic. You don't like it, then leave my "All map monsters tracked down (lvl 3 scoutfly)" always on.The one you marked, Spähkäfer Stufe, can be maxed by one of Squall's scripts already I think? And I think that one also doesn't drop.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I'm gonna continue to say this as much as possible. People need to start reading through the pages and finding the answers they're looking for instead of trying to constantly derail the thread with your questions. If it's not answered, chances are it's not on the priority list for the developer. Also don't come in here and complain about issues you have with the table.

BACK. UP. YOUR. SAVES. That is the easiest way to rollback changes/fix issues. Thank you.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:15 am
LordSaphir wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:04 am
You should ask Idlehand directly. And scoutfly level just drops in time, it's a game mechanic. You don't like it, then leave my "All map monsters tracked down (lvl 3 scoutfly)" always on.The one you marked, Spähkäfer Stufe, can be maxed by one of Squall's scripts already I think? And I think that one also doesn't drop.
okay :(
i was thinking when i put in the Monster Research Pointers a huge / big value it cant drop anymore

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:23 am
I'm gonna continue to say this as much as possible. People need to start reading through the pages and finding the answers they're looking for instead of trying to constantly derail the thread with your questions. If it's not answered, chances are it's not on the priority list for the developer. Also don't come in here and complain about issues you have with the table.

BACK. UP. YOUR. SAVES. That is the easiest way to rollback changes/fix issues. Thank you.
Constructive Criticism:

First off, who is that directed towards? I'm going to guess it is a general statement and/or @Saphir. Personally I've yet to have a single "issue to my save file/account" with any of the tables.
Secondly, I was under the assumptions that the threads centered around these tables serve as a "discussion, request/question, and feedback". I would like to think that our details, questions, and feedback help the tables along as opposed to derailing them or slowing them down.

=====================

If there is a problem with a post the author (in this case seikur0) would naturally ask that person to stop or the forum moderators will take action. Seeing as how SeiKur0 is in direct+/-pm contact with those posting questions/details towards his table I am sure that it is only the empty-headed complaints that get on your nerves.

rt41600
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rt41600 »

It seems some maps have limitation on how many targets you can have, i change 1 target to 3, and it ended after i killed 1 monster.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:52 am
Well these are very good infos to me, that means I need to use different dropdown entries for the 3rd monster.

It also means the map rank might be able to have a value of 2 for tempered map? Is there a tempered mission?, I'm not that far :D

And you can probably kill all 3 tempered paolumus with my monster capture/kill code.

edit: Okay sure enough map rank 2 is tempered, I added that to the dropdowns in v17.3. And the 3rd monster works with the same dropdowns as I'm using for the other two ones. Probably because I create these by using a degenerate encryption key of 0.

So are the dropdowns working for you guys and if not under which circumstances exactly do they produce crashes? I need some details on this. It really shouldn't matter whether you use the dropdowns or copied values.

As far as I can tell you can only Capture 1 Target, and Hunt only 1 Target if its the same targets in the monster list. So I can't set 3 diablos and hope to kill them all or capture. Game Ends if you kill/capture 1.

Edit 1: Setting it to tempered results in "quest requirement snot met".

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:29 pm
As far as I can tell you can only Capture 1 Target, and Hunt only 1 Target if its the same targets in the monster list. So I can't set 3 diablos and hope to kill them all or capture. Game Ends if you kill/capture 1.

You can capture them all with my capture script. If you do it normally it will end yeah, because you have 3 missions that want you to capture one target each, instead of a mission that wants you to capture one target 3 times as used in other missions.

You probably need to set all monsters to tempered as well, if you set the map to tempered and vice versa. Also it seems to be important to set the correct map for the monsters you fight, I can only start a Diablos mission, if I set the location to Wildspire Waste, otherwise I get the "requirements not met" message. That's even the case, if I have a Diablos in third slot and the mission is one to capture one the slot 1 monster.

Then mission modifier 4 and mission modifier 5 and the value for rewards. They cap at 2, any higher and you get "requirements not met".

"Requirements not met" is a general plausibility message for the mission settings. So apart from "wrong map for one of the monsters" or "reward/mm 4/mm 5 set to high" or the "other settings at a weird value", I can think of "tempered monster not in a tempered map or vice versa" maybe.

For high rank missions it's kind of hard to bring the rewards to 5 gold rewards, I don't know if it's different with other monsters, but for a 4-player mission you need to do a "Capture / 1T / 15 Min; Max Players 4, Faint 1 times(s); Money x0.8; Monster stats max" setup. Good luck with 4 players, a max stat monster and 1 faint :D
Otherwise if you settle for 2 players it isn't that strict and tempered missions also don't seem to be that strict.

edit:
additional plausibility rule:
elders must be alone in a map

In v17.4 I also removed the monsters that can't met any of the conditions, mainly those that don't fit into one of the 5 maps and small monsters. Some of these were crashing the game before.
Last edited by seikur0 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

Hey guys, I'm new here. Is it possible to edit materials for crafting and also get decorations? If so, whats the best method?

Also, whats the best way to backup your save?

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:28 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:29 pm

You can capture them all with my capture script. If you do it normally it will end yeah, because you have 3 missions that want you to capture one target each, instead of a mission that wants you to capture one target 3 times as used in other missions.

You probably need to set all monsters to tempered as well, if you set the map to tempered and vice versa. Also it seems to be important to set the correct map for the monsters you fight, I can only start a Diablos mission, if I set the location to Wildspire Waste, otherwise I get the "requirements not met" message. That's even the case, if I have a Diablos in third slot and the mission is one to capture one the slot 1 monster.

Then mission modifier 4 and mission modifier 5 and the value for rewards. They cap at 2, any higher and you get "requirements not met".

"Requirements not met" is a general plausibility message for the mission settings. So apart from "wrong map for one of the monsters" or "reward/mm 4/mm 5 set to high" or the "other settings at a weird value", I can think of "tempered monster not in a tempered map or vice versa" maybe.

For high rank missions it's kind of hard to bring the rewards to 5 gold rewards, I don't know if it's different with other monsters, but for a 4-player mission you need to do a "Capture / 1T / 15 Min; Max Players 4, Faint 1 times(s); Money x0.8; Monster stats max" setup. Good luck with 4 players, a max stat monster and 1 faint :D
Otherwise if you settle for 2 players it isn't that strict and tempered missions also don't seem to be that strict.

edit:
additional plausibility rule:
elders must be alone in a map

In v17.4 I also removed the monsters that can't met any of the conditions, mainly those that don't fit into one of the 5 maps and small monsters. Some of these were crashing the game before.
I wonder if this works for multiplayer capture all targets, because I feel that this would be client sided.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am
I wonder if this works for multiplayer capture all targets, because I feel that this would be client sided.
At the risk of breaking forum rules by discussing online cheats, people on the steam forums have complained constantly of missions ending instantly because of the kill/capture style cheats instantly finishing the quests seconds into them when a new random player joins. So it would seem that it works enough, so avoid using them with others.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Sauce wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:58 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am
At the risk of breaking forum rules by discussing online cheats, people on the steam forums have complained constantly of missions ending instantly because of the kill/capture style cheats instantly finishing the quests seconds into them when a new random player joins. So it would seem that it works enough, so avoid using them with others.
I'm not trying to argue the rules about online actually, but the fact that the game should have allowed naively to capture/kill multiple targets would have been an obvious thing, matter of fact, the "Optional/Assigned" missions in some cases contain more than 3 targets, more than 1 of the same targets, and capture all targets, so figuratively it should be possible. But as a host if you were to turn this feature on, and let people join via SOS I feel that the "Engine" might screw up causing the joiners to auto-quit and complete the quest while you are still hunting the last 2...

Edit: I don't know what script you are taking about capture all monsters. But there is no way to capture 2-3 of the same targets using the investigation editor. Idk what you mean by using a script.