Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Level Exp

Post by PapricaJim »

intenso96 wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:30 pm
Does any1 knows how much exp do you need to get level 178 or near that?
I'm HR 169 and that's around 550890 XP

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cheukyi6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by cheukyi6 »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:05 pm
cheukyi6 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:58 pm
Since KT is coming to PC soon, I am just wondering what's the quickest way to obtain all KT weapons? Is it possible to use the all item table and then bring them to a KT quest to redeem the weapons?
This i would highly doubt, however i imagine you could use the highlighted rewards editor to give yourself more of the unappraised weapons although i believe the limit for appraisal items is 40 in game per appraisal, and i do not recall if it is the same, or less for kulve items.
So at the end of the day I still have to pray to RNGesus for the weapon that I want to drop? No way to directly obtain the weapon (for now) right?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I dont think the cheat engine scripts even have a script to give existing weapons like nerg greatsword, ect. i could be wrong on that, but you significantly increase your odds if your appraising 40 weapons, than if your appraising 8. With mods to edit the weapons themselves though, you can literally take what ever weapon skin you like best and turn it into whatever weapon you want stats wise though.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Just gonna re-bump this thread. Don't feel like digging through the forum for it. Also did we find any breakthrough on Poison Damage?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

I think we lost Seiker0 to his vacation... This table hasn't been updated for several title updates now. RIP :(

ckevinck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ckevinck »

sorry guys may i ask u guys still can use cheat engine in this version? cause when i open the cheat engine it will crush in this moment > < it seem have some problem

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

ckevinck wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:01 am
sorry guys may i ask u guys still can use cheat engine in this version? cause when i open the cheat engine it will crush in this moment > < it seem have some problem
Right now, even Squall8's table is having massive problems. From my own testing, it seems that they have added new memory checks which if the checksum returned has changed, the game throws an exception and crashes. There is a check on picking up the kulve taroth track, and there is a memory check when breaking a part on a monster as i crashed with a few scripts active when cutting a tail off of a bazel-nuisance. For now the tables are going to be haphazard at best and a total clusterfuck at worst. It seems the pointers might work, but scripts are another story. Mods work just fine however.

ckevinck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ckevinck »

okie dokkie thanks ya

89asvela
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 89asvela »

I know this might be a little bit ill-timed, what with this and Squall8's table both being very... unreliable, as a result of the latest update changes and all that. But I have a problem that I desperately need help with!

You see, after the previous update (the one last month) I noticed that the delivery quest for the layered Dante armor was available to me, and... dumb as I was, I finished it and got the armor unlocked only for the game to crash when I attempted to wear it.

Now I thought that this would be all fine and dandy when the eventual release of this would come around, but... last nights update actually removed that layered armor from my unlocked ones, but the quest still remains finished. Witch means that I dont have it anymore, and I cant redo the quest to get it back, so... what I would need is either a script that lets me "un-complete" and redo the delivery quest needed, or... a script to unlock layered armors similar to the the script for the poogie outfits in Squall8's table.

Soo... any ideas..? Anyone..?

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

89asvela wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 pm
I know this might be a little bit ill-timed, what with this and Squall8's table both being very... unreliable, as a result of the latest update changes and all that. But I have a problem that I desperately need help with!

You see, after the previous update (the one last month) I noticed that the delivery quest for the layered Dante armor was available to me, and... dumb as I was, I finished it and got the armor unlocked only for the game to crash when I attempted to wear it.

Now I thought that this would be all fine and dandy when the eventual release of this would come around, but... last nights update actually removed that layered armor from my unlocked ones, but the quest still remains finished. Witch means that I dont have it anymore, and I cant redo the quest to get it back, so... what I would need is either a script that lets me "un-complete" and redo the delivery quest needed, or... a script to unlock layered armors similar to the the script for the poogie outfits in Squall8's table.

Soo... any ideas..? Anyone..?
I think that's just not available yet, I have the quest undelivered and delivered it now after the update and I still don't have the layered armor in my list. Thought its normal till its available.

Axelmhw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axelmhw »

guys after patch the game for kulve when i use a script for CE the game crash can anyone help me? pls

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Axelmhw wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 am
guys after patch the game for kulve when i use a script for CE the game crash can anyone help me? pls
as mentioned above, the new update introduced new checks so the current tables will not work properly

Axelmhw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Axelmhw »

brokenhopes wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:20 am
Axelmhw wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:11 am
need wait new version

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

We need ur help.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »