Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apsakee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by apsakee »

Evilpwn wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:14 pm
apsakee wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:36 am
Evilpwn wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:45 am
Anyone know how to get access to mission "Code Red" or equipment? That possible through table?
You can use the Gather Specific item and choose the 'Code Red' item from the dropdown menu. That's what I did for my Wyvern Ignition Impact. But as always, backup your save just in case something goes wrong.
I mean Dante armor set and sword
After enabling it, kill a monster then 'gather' or 'carve' it. Then you'll receive the specific item, in this case, the Code Red which is a component of the Dante Armor and Sword. I'm just repeating what I read a few pages back.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Evilpwn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Evilpwn »

apsakee wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:19 pm
Evilpwn wrote:
apsakee wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:36 am

You can use the Gather Specific item and choose the 'Code Red' item from the dropdown menu. That's what I did for my Wyvern Ignition Impact. But as always, backup your save just in case something goes wrong.
After enabling it, kill a monster then 'gather' or 'carve' it. Then you'll receive the specific item, in this case, the Code Red which is a component of the Dante Armor and Sword. I'm just repeating what I read a few pages back.
Meh... Doesn't work, Dante armor and sword doesn't have models in PC

apsakee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by apsakee »

Evilpwn wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:44 pm
apsakee wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:19 pm
Evilpwn wrote:
Meh... Doesn't work, Dante armor and sword doesn't have models in PC
Yeah, tried it as well. I guess we'll just have to wait for the event for those items.

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

nvm.
Last edited by Hmmyea on Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

About the transmog edit, is it only client-side or do other players see what you have on with this table?
Also, does it save if you exit?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Ash wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:09 pm
About the transmog edit, is it only client-side or do other players see what you have on with this table?

Transmog saves. Other players can see it.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:37 pm
Ash wrote:

That's neat. Any idea if you've edited the set in question, does it show the edited files?
For example: Changing the Odogaron Beta mask to remove it, does it show it without the mask?

Thanks for answering btw

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Teaser: I'm currently working on a "selected quest" editor and it'll work with quests in general, especially optional/event quests. You'll have full freedom in creating/editing these quests, basically you can create your own event quests. It's so much better than with investigations. You can have 7 large monsters in one quest (they'll replace killed monsters), so my dream of a mission with all elder dragons draws nigh :D

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

Ash wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:50 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:37 pm
Ash wrote:

That's neat. Any idea if you've edited the set in question, does it show the edited files?
For example: Changing the Odogaron Beta mask to remove it, does it show it without the mask?

Thanks for answering btw
It's likely the transmog is loading the skin of the armor so others see that it more than likely wouldnt push an altered "skin" of an outfit so if you had it look different they'd likely see it as normal while you see it altered

krakkor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by krakkor »

mind if i askwhy when i set my investigation amount to 100 it becomes 0 after one use?

sorry, i only wanted to use seik's table for investigation edits, if possible mind guiding me along?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

krakkor wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:30 am
mind if i askwhy when i set my investigation amount to 100 it becomes 0 after one use?

sorry, i only wanted to use seik's table for investigation edits, if possible mind guiding me along?
This might help and also some posts before and after: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7642&start=375#p58732

The investigation amount seems to be capped, someone noticed that before.
8 will work fine, I don't know how high exactly you can go, someone should test it^^

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

I don't think I've seen someone ask about this, but is it possible to alter skin color to crazy colors?
For example: Not the current table of pale/dark skin, something like red-ish / blue-ish green-ish colors. :D

marxsoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marxsoul »

In my disable investigation decrease script it replaces a comparison to 9 with a nop, so p sure the max tries an investigation can have its 8

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Ash wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:46 pm
I don't think I've seen someone ask about this, but is it possible to alter skin color to crazy colors?
For example: Not the current table of pale/dark skin, something like red-ish / blue-ish green-ish colors. :D
Probably, but it likely wouldn't be visible to others.

rbyak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rbyak »

Quick and simple request- Could we get a way to edit the achievements that show in our Guild Cards?