Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
maegl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by maegl »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:40 pm
maegl wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:24 pm
Hi, first time in this forum dont know how this works.

I was wondering if there is a way to change my characters appearence to a preset. My character is female, i tried using this table but with no success. The character i created has been bugging me since day 1 of this games release. I was too excited to play the game i rushed the creation. Does anyone know any way for me to change like my whole appearence, this table is very confusing, im not personaly versed in cheat engine programming. Thanks in advance.
Create new character change appearance to the one you want go watch all cut scene until you are in town check in character > character appearance something alone the line in the table screenshot all of them

Go back to your main character replace all value from the screenshot you save > go into house or do something to force load map > done and it permanent
Thank you so much it 100% worked. A bit of a tedious process but well worth it!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

bonbonny wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am
saw a reddit post on somebody using grunge storm, a weapon from the deviljhoo tree on pc and that monster isnt even on pc yet.
i dont know if its possible to enable weapons like that before they even come out, but if you ever get the chance to look into that
it would be much appreciated.
I'll add that as a complementary script to infinite crafting, it's something that I couldn't quite finish yesterday. Squall has something similar already, but it only worked for armors when I tested it yesterday.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Works for weapons too! You can use the unreleased weapons but they have no textures so they'll be invisible.

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm
bonbonny wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:33 am
saw a reddit post on somebody using grunge storm, a weapon from the deviljhoo tree on pc and that monster isnt even on pc yet.
i dont know if its possible to enable weapons like that before they even come out, but if you ever get the chance to look into that
it would be much appreciated.
I'll add that as a complementary script to infinite crafting, it's something that I couldn't quite finish yesterday. Squall has something similar already, but it only worked for armors when I tested it yesterday.
yeah i saw but whenever you try to craft the weapons or armor game crashes or the items are blank, i dont know if theres a workaround for that.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:41 pm
Works for weapons too! You can use the unreleased weapons but they have no textures so they'll be invisible.
Oh okay, then it was just the story limiting me there, I got confused, because I had all armor options right off the bat, but for weapons no.

@bonbonny:
If there is no model for something, you can't use it (opposed to an empty model, which would turn out invisible), maybe the Grunge Storm is already usable? Have you tried it?

Also is that a quest with 3 elder dragons? Damm so there already is one^^

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

Welp alright, also I did make the weapon it was just blank.

chloemania
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chloemania »

say, is there a way to edit heavy bowgun ammo types? i have this one build but i dont like how the gun looks so i want to use a different bowgun that quite frankly is way worse but just giving it more damage ist quite what i want, id like to give it exactly the same stats the other one has but i can only do that for the dmg stats etc D:

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

@seikur0
Is it possible for you to add one of these?

Inf Investigation - stop investigation count to decrease.
Inf Clues Gathering - same concept as inf mats/carving but for Clue spot
1 Clue pickup equate to new Investigation added.

What is cheating?

Post by ville »

hey i see there is something called mission stats and then arena, can i change the arena times or reset or something? very nice script thank you
Last edited by ville on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:41 pm
Inf Clues Gathering - same concept as inf mats/carving but for Clue spot
I added this just now :D

Galadoodrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galadoodrid »

Infinite track gathering!

Assuming it works for the Blue tracks too - Glory Be!

Many thanks.

dewzdavid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dewzdavid »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 pm
asterlong wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am
Genesis wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 am
I added the gajalaka quest flags to my table, try setting them back to 0 and tell me if it works.
i try it >> not work :(
i can't start Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistic II Quest

dewzdavid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dewzdavid »

dewzdavid wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:56 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:40 pm
asterlong wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:42 am
Genesis wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 am
I added the gajalaka quest flags to my table, try setting them back to 0 and tell me if it works.
i try it >> not work :(
i can't start Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistic II Quest
please help :(

Galadoodrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galadoodrid »

Reporting in - the infinite gather tracks thing is amazing.

Gone from 1 Tempered Elder investigation per 2/3 hours to 1 per minute or so.

It would be interesting to discover how exactly the game determines whether any particular gather grants an investigation or not. It's clearly not per node (since gathering endlessly from the same Old Footprints until they despawn grants a random number of investigations), so that's quite possibly something open to tinkering...

Regardless, truly an amazing addition. Many thanks!

nilfnumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nilfnumb »

For people who want to unlock layered armor set for the WorldLayerTool, use Selected mission reward editor to acquire one of those "event tickets". Seems like some sets are not implemented yet for PC version, id:915 Vaal Hazak Ticket worked at least. For using Selected mission reward editor, the game must be English language (just change language in game option if not). After register the items via mission reward screen, you can turn them in Bounty NPC to get some layered armor sets.

Warning: Layered armor is currently unobtainable except the samurai armor for deluxe edition DLC, so this is extremely obvious you are cheating. Do it at your own risk.