Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
babypond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:51 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by babypond » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 am

Can someone show me how to easily break the monster parts easily? I just want to make monsters Stunned continuously with Bow weapons in multiplayer mode, I don't want to quickly break the parts. please help me ! sorry my english is very bad.

cyborg5742
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:44 am

babypond wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 am
Can someone show me how to easily break the monster parts easily? I just want to make monsters Stunned continuously with Bow weapons in multiplayer mode, I don't want to quickly break the parts. please help me ! sorry my english is very bad.
no such thing. i would highly suggest against using cheats in multiplayer mode plus other players would notice your every hit stagger/stun the monster and they will be suspicious of you. you will get banned

if you wanna break monster parts quickly just focus hitting on the parts. and for bow weapons only dragon piercer can sever tails

cyborg5742
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:01 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:45 am

Specula wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:44 am
I'm having a brain fart. Can anyone help remind me where in the table's script directory the Kulve Taroth investigation editor is please?
under Marcus101RR script

User avatar
Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:46 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Chacha Puma » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:46 am

"Ignore Crafting Requirements" has problems. This puts all the necessary items to 0.

User avatar
sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:41 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by sh00ter999 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:12 pm

babypond wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 am
Can someone show me how to easily break the monster parts easily? I just want to make monsters Stunned continuously with Bow weapons in multiplayer mode, I don't want to quickly break the parts. please help me ! sorry my english is very bad.
Don't use trainers and cheats in Multiplayer.

Chacha Puma wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:46 am
"Ignore Crafting Requirements" has problems. This puts all the necessary items to 0.
That's exactly how it's intended to work, so you can craft anything at no cost, but you still see how many materials you would own in case you don't want to wander too far off bounds when you're trying to keep your save file mostly legit.

User avatar
Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:46 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Chacha Puma » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:47 pm

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:12 pm
babypond wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:02 am
Can someone show me how to easily break the monster parts easily? I just want to make monsters Stunned continuously with Bow weapons in multiplayer mode, I don't want to quickly break the parts. please help me ! sorry my english is very bad.
Don't use trainers and cheats in Multiplayer.

Chacha Puma wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:46 am
"Ignore Crafting Requirements" has problems. This puts all the necessary items to 0.
That's exactly how it's intended to work, so you can craft anything at no cost, but you still see how many materials you would own in case you don't want to wander too far off bounds when you're trying to keep your save file mostly legit.
Thanks but it was solved when I restart the game. And items from 0 passed to 99. I'm sorry for my bad English.

User avatar
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 552
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:52 am
Reputation: 27

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Lord Blade » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:59 pm

cyborg5742 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 am
Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:55 pm
So, I've not played in a while (but will be catching up with the thing where all the events are up).

But I recall before there was a cheat that let you edit what critters you catch. Basically you set the option and no matter what you catch, it counted as the selected creature.

Is that cheat still available somewhere?
holy sheet! such a thing exists?? all those hours reloading the game lol
There used to be. But I haven't been able to find one that works with the current version. It was awesome. It's how I finished my "king" size fish collection. :p

Yallrot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Yallrot » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi guys, i’m new to forum!

Used the tables here for a long time, but i’ve been a lurker mostly.
I’m texting cause until today i always used Berserk Knight’s table, cause, yes, i do am a cheater, but i don’t like to use the table to ruin other’s experience, i mostly use it when it’s been a long time i farm for X so i add it instead of getting crazy over it.

Now, the new event is out, and new tickets. Sadly i need one more Faux Ticket III but i can’t seem to drop it, wanted to add it but the last table from Berserk does not include it in the item list of the Materials, since it was released around the Behemoth update. Now, can someone help me? How could i add 1 of X item i need. I saw many tables gives me like 50, but i just want one so i can get the layered.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for some spelling mistakes, English isn’t my main language.

edit: This was - i think - the last table i downloaded. Idk if it was maybe updated, let me know.
Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:56 pm
Character Editor

All future updates will be done on this post, so Squall doesn't have to update the link every time I update the damn thing.

Busy with other games stuff, so updates won't exactly be punctual.


Dec 29, 2018

Added missing Monster Kills stat for Behemoth. (I must have messed up when I split off the Small Monster Kills.)


Dec 27, 2018

Added missing Azure Starlord Armor. (Sorry. Got it down on the spreadsheet, but then forgot to actually add to the table.)


Dec 25, 2018

Dropdown lists updated to include all current items (and some of the upcoming stuff such as the Bristly Crake Hammers)
Added Behemoth to Monster Stats.
Added Small Monster Kills to Monster Stats.
Added Endemic Life entries.


Nov 30, 2018

The problem with the Character Editor failing to initialize properly has been identified, and has been fixed.
Lunastra has been added to Monster Stats.



Video Tutorial by vosszaa

CrazyT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:06 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by CrazyT » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Incase somebody needs offsets of classes to reverse engineer:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TheCr ... le/log.txt
The offsets change after every update but can be reproduced by the script at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TheCr ... ctionTable .

Basic example of usage:
use "FunctionTable Store offset" on cheatengine on classes you want to exchange.

For example i used "nHmAction::cActWalk"(0000000143b0a510) and replaced the value there with the 8-Byte value at 0000000143b0a7e8 ("nHmAction::cActCreepMove").
"nHmAction::cActWormWalk"(https://imgur.com/a/LJWfcfG) is also funny its the walk-animation when you get hit by a monster and creep on your back.
After you change the scene and go back to the main base you will see random people creeping on the ground.
Its not only useful for animations, but probably also for other things.

neryboi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:44 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by neryboi » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Where will I look for the latest table? Anyone can link me and tell me where's the updated one if they release a new version of the table? Thanks in advance! :D

gold972
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by gold972 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:53 pm

table working fine for me thank you for devellopeer and times for the great work

NinjaBlazin
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:25 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NinjaBlazin » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Is it possible to manipulate the loot rewards at the end of a quest? (Event quests in particular, I want more event items to drop)

beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:44 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by beerdevji2018 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:31 am

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:56 pm
Character Editor

All future updates will be done on this post, so Squall doesn't have to update the link every time I update the damn thing.

Busy with other games stuff, so updates won't exactly be punctual.


Dec 29, 2018

Added missing Monster Kills stat for Behemoth. (I must have messed up when I split off the Small Monster Kills.)


Dec 27, 2018

Added missing Azure Starlord Armor. (Sorry. Got it down on the spreadsheet, but then forgot to actually add to the table.)


Dec 25, 2018

Dropdown lists updated to include all current items (and some of the upcoming stuff such as the Bristly Crake Hammers)
Added Behemoth to Monster Stats.
Added Small Monster Kills to Monster Stats.
Added Endemic Life entries.


Nov 30, 2018

The problem with the Character Editor failing to initialize properly has been identified, and has been fixed.
Lunastra has been added to Monster Stats.



Video Tutorial by vosszaa



Can you updated new weapon ?

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:13 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Demokaze » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:55 am

Is the Go To Character Edit Screen script a troll? I created a new character to be safe but the save just got deleted..

And unlike the other scripts there is this line inside "thisisoneofmyfavoritecheats" so it seems like a troll.

benzoin-gum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:13 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by benzoin-gum » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

CrazyT wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 pm
Incase somebody needs offsets of classes to reverse engineer:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TheCr ... le/log.txt
Could this be used to remove certain graphical effects that cannot be disabled through the options menu? I'm thinking of bloom in particular.

A more general question for everyone: has anyone looked into animation cancelling? I've been able to somewhat achieve it, but everything else in the game breaks when doing so.

Post Reply