Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rayer
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Rayer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:29 am

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 pm
Compeador wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 am
PastaAdventures wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 am


Well you can break horns on 2nd pursuit. Can't really post on Reddit cause they don't allow cheats and I'm testing this with cheats...
It seems I found the pointers to hack the pursuit level, but I'm not sure whether they have pointers to each level since I found level 1 and 6 has different pointer. Anyway only I found 2 but it's enough to make this cheat works.
All you need to do is set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6), and freeze them. Then follow these steps:

0. Must be you to host the session
1. Set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6)
2. Freeze them, so it won't drop to zero when you accept the siege
3. Go accept the Kulve siege quest, but this monent the "REAL" Pursuit level is still 1
4. Cancel the quest and let the system re-detect your pursuit level; meanwhile you should see the pursuit level is not 6(if it is just start the quest).
5. Accept the quest again, talk to Quest Counter and you should see your pursuit level is 6
6. Enjoy!

Also modify the "Might Seed/Pill Attack+" in Berserk Knight's table or weapon base damage(if the game won't crash) so you can solo the Kulve around 10 minutes.

BTW your friends can join your siege too, but they'll see your pursuit level is 1...anyway, after quest starts the Kulve's parts are easily to break as the effect of level 6 p.level
Decided to merge your table for the ones who dont understand how.

MonsterHunterWorld+Editor+Bypass+KulvePPEditor.CT
Hello, sorry, how you use layered for apparence amor please ? ^^

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Mrnerdisg0d » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am

ShieldMiller wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi, I was following you since the begining.
First, thanks for the tables and all the contributors.
Here's my table for the KT Quest. It allows you to get the rewards without doing the quest. :mrgreen:
awesome Job my Guy.

Added to the combined CT
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld+Editor+Bypass+KTQuest.CT
(2.56 MiB) Downloaded 749 times

tgf789
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by tgf789 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 am

Hi, "Easily Break Monster Parts" was not working

I've been trying to use this, but crash MHW and disappeared

how edit this script?

Davedyo
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:09 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Davedyo » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am
ShieldMiller wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi, I was following you since the begining.
First, thanks for the tables and all the contributors.
Here's my table for the KT Quest. It allows you to get the rewards without doing the quest. :mrgreen:
awesome Job my Guy.

Added to the combined CT
looks like weapon editor got the wrong coding for element weapon
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
taroth arrow blast true element its 360 not 120

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Mrnerdisg0d » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:32 am

tgf789 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 am
Hi, "Easily Break Monster Parts" was not working

I've been trying to use this, but crash MHW and disappeared

how edit this script?
Yeah we know its broken

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Mrnerdisg0d » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:32 am

Davedyo wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am
ShieldMiller wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi, I was following you since the begining.
First, thanks for the tables and all the contributors.
Here's my table for the KT Quest. It allows you to get the rewards without doing the quest. :mrgreen:
awesome Job my Guy.

Added to the combined CT
looks like weapon editor got the wrong coding for element weapon
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
taroth arrow blast true element its 360 not 120
Tell Berzerker Knight

He made it not me.

brokenhopes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by brokenhopes » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 pm

-Salty- wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:05 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm

I would also like to get a list going that I can use for reference that contains when some of these checks occur. If you want to help out just let me know exactly what you were doing when a crash occurred. And if at all possible, what cheat you were using. Try to narrow that down as much as possible, I don't want a list of cheats you were using.

I know some of you have already posted some stuff and I have taken that into consideration too.
I've tested Sharpness, Instant Greatsword Charge, Inf Insect Stamina (duration works), Max Armor Skills, and Inf Bowgun Special Ammo individually and found that they crash the game either on a timer, or entering/leaving a map. Sometimes I'd successfully load into a map but get dinged by the timer. Changing menus has crashed me too with the cheats on, but I'm not really sure if it's just the timer again.

I've also tested Max Decoration Slot and it crashes the game much the same way but is more forgiving and leaves the game open if I disable it before the timer catches the cheat. (The game still shows maxed out decoration slots once it shows them unlocked in the decoration screen).

Hope that helps. Going to test Max Slinger Ammo and Scoutfly.

Also these are the ones I've found to work: Cannons Always Loaded, Abnormal Status Multiplier, Inf Insect Duration (doesn't work with HUD off), 1 Jewel Maxes Level.
Not sure if I am getting the abnormal status multiplier to work correctly

Image

so this would mean if i use a blast element weapon, it should proc blast more often?

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Mrnerdisg0d » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm

brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 pm
-Salty- wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:05 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm

I would also like to get a list going that I can use for reference that contains when some of these checks occur. If you want to help out just let me know exactly what you were doing when a crash occurred. And if at all possible, what cheat you were using. Try to narrow that down as much as possible, I don't want a list of cheats you were using.

I know some of you have already posted some stuff and I have taken that into consideration too.
I've tested Sharpness, Instant Greatsword Charge, Inf Insect Stamina (duration works), Max Armor Skills, and Inf Bowgun Special Ammo individually and found that they crash the game either on a timer, or entering/leaving a map. Sometimes I'd successfully load into a map but get dinged by the timer. Changing menus has crashed me too with the cheats on, but I'm not really sure if it's just the timer again.

I've also tested Max Decoration Slot and it crashes the game much the same way but is more forgiving and leaves the game open if I disable it before the timer catches the cheat. (The game still shows maxed out decoration slots once it shows them unlocked in the decoration screen).

Hope that helps. Going to test Max Slinger Ammo and Scoutfly.

Also these are the ones I've found to work: Cannons Always Loaded, Abnormal Status Multiplier, Inf Insect Duration (doesn't work with HUD off), 1 Jewel Maxes Level.
Not sure if I am getting the abnormal status multiplier to work correctly

Image

so this would mean if i use a blast element weapon, it should proc blast more often?
either that or damage?

brokenhopes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:52 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by brokenhopes » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm
brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 pm
-Salty- wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:05 pm


I've tested Sharpness, Instant Greatsword Charge, Inf Insect Stamina (duration works), Max Armor Skills, and Inf Bowgun Special Ammo individually and found that they crash the game either on a timer, or entering/leaving a map. Sometimes I'd successfully load into a map but get dinged by the timer. Changing menus has crashed me too with the cheats on, but I'm not really sure if it's just the timer again.

I've also tested Max Decoration Slot and it crashes the game much the same way but is more forgiving and leaves the game open if I disable it before the timer catches the cheat. (The game still shows maxed out decoration slots once it shows them unlocked in the decoration screen).

Hope that helps. Going to test Max Slinger Ammo and Scoutfly.

Also these are the ones I've found to work: Cannons Always Loaded, Abnormal Status Multiplier, Inf Insect Duration (doesn't work with HUD off), 1 Jewel Maxes Level.
Not sure if I am getting the abnormal status multiplier to work correctly

Image

so this would mean if i use a blast element weapon, it should proc blast more often?
either that or damage?


Just tried with a blast bow but not seeing the blast proc, should I increase the multiplier ?

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:11 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Mrnerdisg0d » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:00 pm

brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 pm
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm
brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 pm


Not sure if I am getting the abnormal status multiplier to work correctly

Image

so this would mean if i use a blast element weapon, it should proc blast more often?
either that or damage?


Just tried with a blast bow but not seeing the blast proc, should I increase the multiplier ?
Check your PMs

type90b1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by type90b1 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:12 pm

it seems that seikur0's weapon modifier is broken. I've seen some post about "its still working with current version" in previous pages, but my attempts fails and leads to crash. Only tried base attack, 10x atk would crash fast, lower multiplier would slower the "process of crashing" but won't stop it, even if deactivate the cheat after the changes been done. Elemental atk not tested.

Rayer
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Rayer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:52 pm

A mate work on desactived anti cheat ? Or we do wait sekuro ?

rithm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by rithm » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi. I have something to ask.
When playing multi, the health and resistance of the monster is about two times higher than when playing single.
Can I use the Cheat Engine to change the number of people currently on the quest?
(I want to cheat as if four people participated in single play)
I want to play with a high level of difficulty when playing single.

p.s. I am sorry that my English is poor.

gogfox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by gogfox » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:54 pm

How many option are functional now ?

all i need is inf ammo

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:07 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by john_101891 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Game crashes every time do anything now(while Cheat engine is active) is it because I have kulv taroth weapons before HR 16? Did Capcom implement an anti cheat???

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alkam, alset85, Google Adsense [Bot], jonaaa