Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 2 added

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Great work Squall8. Now if we have Weapon/Armor editor that would be lit!

Shinte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shinte »

Would there be anyway to edit lucky vouchers?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

To everyone that is spamming same message over and over especially [USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] . I only warned you and deleted the messages, next time will be instant ban and all your crap deleted.

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

neat, everything works as of this post.

can we get a save slot pointer?

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 54520, member: 1"]To everyone that is spamming same message over and over especially [USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] . I only warned you and deleted the messages, next time will be instant ban and all your crap deleted.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Sure bud. Don't let the power go to your head. It's a forum board. I already got what I needed, so my activity here will be on lurk mode.

rayzone12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rayzone12 »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54491, member: 19357"][SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]HEY LISTEN! You guys might want to go ahead and go into OPTIONS > Send Play Data and Usage Stats: DON'T SEND. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I got the feeling this is what Capcom will be using to track your data/variables. Turn that shit off. I did this for Mass Effect 3 when the Rocket Launcher glitch was huge. When banwaves happened, I never got touched. Be as secure as possible. Don't want to risk the biscuit if you don't have to. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

go in the game and hit options its at the bottom of the screen and you can turn it off ... aka Game settings while in game.

Thank you so much for this trainer.. Great work
Last edited by rayzone12 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 3, mainly fixes with one added script.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54510, member: 259"]

ALT+Num 1 - Unlimited demon dualblades

ALT+Num 2 - Instant Charge Greatsword

ALT+Num 3 - Quick Charge Hammer

ALT+Num 4 - Quick Charge Sword + Shield

ALT+Num 5 - Axe Always Hits Critical

ALT+Num 6 - No Reload for Gun

ALT+Num 7 - No Cooldown for Gun

Alt+Num 8 - Quick Charge for Bow

ALT+Num 9 - No Reload For Everything

ALT+Num 0 - Infinite Insects For Glaive

Also additionally be careful when saving your game, as I was in the process of saving with this thing on, the trainer errored and my game crashed.[/QUOTE]

All fearlessrevolution trainers have an english option at the top, just click ENG, heh.

But man, those ALT effects are nice!

nilfnumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nilfnumb »

Is it possible to get "Character Appearance Change Ticket" (aka Hunter's Grooming Ticket)? it's not an item but should be stored in local savedata.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54534, member: 19357"]Lol. Sure bud. Don't let the power go to your head. It's a forum board. I already got what I needed, so my activity here will be on lurk mode.[/QUOTE]

Stop pushing your luck, bud. Your post was REPORTED and i saw the spam you generated which i had to delete. You are here to LEECH off other people's contribution, the least you could do is respect the "forum board" and other members desire to not have to read your spam instead of insulting this place or me.

You are also the first person who accused me of "abusing" my power and insulting this place after i cleaned up your mess and that tells me a lot about your character. Everyone else says sorry or admit their mistake and move on.

I hope you reflect upon your behavior and realize that people read this thread and seeing same message repeated by you over and over is annoying.

Thank you

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

What in the heck is this Ordinal292 thing? Is it some kind of anticheat/Warden/etc? *scratch head*...

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 54549, member: 426"]What in the heck is this Ordinal292 thing? Is it some kind of anticheat/Warden/etc? *scratch head*...[/QUOTE]

It's probably just "unnamed" function number 292, I wouldn't think too hard about it. Injecting there probably just makes the game crash because it modifies other things than sharpness etc. too.

from wikipedia:

"Each function exported by a DLL is identified by a numeric ordinal and optionally a name. Likewise, functions can be imported from a DLL either by ordinal or by name. The ordinal represents the position of the function's address pointer in the DLL Export Address table. It is common for internal functions to be exported by ordinal only."

Google "dll ordinal" for further information.
Last edited by seikur0 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

smallorc10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smallorc10 »

flings trainer is pretty nice havent tryde to see if it works online yet

halo197pt
Cheater
Cheater

Post by halo197pt »

[QUOTE="pox911, post: 54485, member: 1371"][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441999001093668886/477235241203793920/unknown.png[/IMG]

damage can definitely be done. I'm still looking into skills though[/QUOTE]

Can you show me how to edit damge? I've been fighting Barroth for hours. Every time when he's almost die, he run into the mud and almost like he instantly gains all his hp back. Can't manage to finish him. Thanks

[QUOTE="smallorc10, post: 54552, member: 10236"]flings trainer is pretty nice havent tryde to see if it works online yet[/QUOTE]

It's conflict with the game on my PC for some reason. If the game turn on, the trainer turn off.
Last edited by halo197pt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.