Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

JollyGood wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:05 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:48 pm
JessieKazama wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:04 am
Seems like the latest Monster Hunter update either upgraded or changed the anti cheat in a way that the scripts no longer work. fearlessrevolution apparently has a working bypass for the trainer but all I can say is that StealthEdit no longer works. Not sure if there will be a table update at this point.
Can anyone confirm this is true? Sunbeam?

best,
Cal
No idea. Marcus101RR's Player Character pointer still works, and I was able to freeze my HP (thanks). However, I received a disconnect message some time after freezing my HP. Not sure if it because of me freezing my health, or because of a genuine connection issue.

(edit: seems like the invulnerability script has nothing to do with static address or offset. I can't figure out how to update it using the new offset at all).

BTW, if anyone else is thinking of using the HP freeze to challenge AT Daora, use a Max Potion before freezing your HP, otherwise his one shot attack can still burn through your health pool can make you faint (i.e. if damage is higher than total HP, than monster can cart you regardless of HP freeze).
Marcus101RR wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:06 am
Monster Hunter: World Update

MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B4AA40
MonsterHunterWorld.exe+3B30500

OFFSET +1A540
I can confirm that the player pointers and the buff pointers are working. However, the monster pointers don't show anything (??? is displayed as the value). Is this the correct behaviour? Thanks.
Monster HPs are on a different pointer, I haven't updated them also if you want more HP, instead of freezing it (detected) use the pl_params) to set max hp possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Hey everyone, the table is updated for the latest steam version, which can be downloaded Here.

I've passed along the rights to the table over to Jessie Kazama for the time being. Jessie will be updating the table from now on. I'll be taking a break from the forums for a bit, but I'll still be floating around from time to time. And I'll definitely be back for Iceborne and the Witcher collab!

I have been teaching her A LOT lately, so she will be able to keep up with everything. Be sure to give Jessie a thumbs up for all the hard work she has put in up to this point!!

This latest update changed the anticheat a bit to where it is now running in executable memory, breaking functionality with SE. CaliberCH was nice enough to post his work around, which is also linked in the OP as well as Jessie Kazama's thread. Major thanks to Cal!

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam 166849) disable CRC checks

Post by sh00ter999 »

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 pm
This program will disable the CRC checks in STEAM version of the game, for release 166849 of Monster Hunter World.
Might help for people who are having problems with stealthedit, or people who want an alternative way to disable CRC.

best,
Cal

I really do appreciate your contribution, and the fact that you just come in here and leave this helpful tool for us to use.

I'm just wondering, if it's intended that the .exe has no GUI or feedback if it successfully disables the CRC? Would it not be possible to add some sort of feedback, either by a beep or a console window? :| ^_^

monk124us
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam 166849) disable CRC checks

Post by monk124us »

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:28 pm
This program will disable the CRC checks in STEAM version of the game, for release 166849 of Monster Hunter World.
Might help for people who are having problems with stealthedit, or people who want an alternative way to disable CRC.

best,
Cal
how do i use it, besides double clicking on it, like the previous poster i don't know if its working

edit: Founds this on the other forum
verloren wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:09 am
thx JessieKazama! awesome table.

1. Run Monster Hunter.
2. CE table load
3. Run MHWResetCRC.exe without scripting

If you run the scripts in the new table after going through the above method sequence, no forced termination will occur after moving the map or after a period of time.

Is this the right way?

fengtimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fengtimo »

Help me why when I change the damage of the weapon through the "Selected Weapon" and re-enter the game, the damage is not saved ???

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

You'd think that if they seriously want to stop cheating ONLINE... they could use the guaranteed bulletproof solution: VAC enable the servers.

Problem fucking solved. Online is secure, and offline ppl get to cheat all they want. But noooo... gotta pull all this roundabout crap.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:25 am
You'd think that if they seriously want to stop cheating ONLINE... they could use the guaranteed bulletproof solution: VAC enable the servers.

Problem fucking solved. Online is secure, and offline ppl get to cheat all they want. But noooo... gotta pull all this roundabout crap.
VAC when not properly implemented can make things worse. Dark Souls 2 used to have VAC but kept on giving people false bans so they removed it. I imagine with all of the mods and reshade stuff for World it will mark those as false positives and ban people.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

JessieKazama wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:06 am

VAC when not properly implemented can make things worse. Dark Souls 2 used to have VAC but kept on giving people false bans so they removed it. I imagine with all of the mods and reshade stuff for World it will mark those as false positives and ban people.
Yeah, but for the most part it works simply by just being there. Those who want to cheat won't dare to even TRY as they know they will not ever get away with it. Its a hell of a deterrent.

At the very least its a lot better than Capcom adding all this extra BS into the game that ultimately messes with everyone AND has no effect whatsoever.

KStyleBro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KStyleBro »

Can i have an instruction about setting quantity of item box plz ??
I run the game -> Load the table -> Run the CRC -> Then stick to the Marcus Script -> following that I stick to the quantity and nothing happens ??? :( :(

Martinbach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Martinbach »

Hello, I have just recently downloaded the Cheat engine and the Berserk knight character editor table but there seems to be missing whole Kulve Tarroth gamma armor set .. and for my build I really wanted the Pants but i cant add it to my inventory ... any help please ? :(

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

KStyleBro wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 pm
Can i have an instruction about setting quantity of item box plz ??
I run the game -> Load the table -> Run the CRC -> Then stick to the Marcus Script -> following that I stick to the quantity and nothing happens ??? :( :(
im pretty sure i used the Enable one at a time only options and pick item box. but first you need to highlight any items in the item box for CE to hook the data

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Update To Pointers Table
- Expedition Editor
- Quest Editor Returned from Seikuro table.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorldPtr2.CT
Update 3/3/19
(355.55 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

Echo7Solo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echo7Solo »

Forgive my ignorance, but I’m trying to figure out how to craft weapons/armor early on in the game before capturing/killing the monsters with the needed materials. For instance, I want to craft the Wyvern Ignition Blade. Is there a way to get his to appear in the crafting options in game? Unless I can somehow manipulate the quest reward where I can make the materials needed appear, I’m guessing I’ll have to wait until I either reach the Hunter Rank at which it becomes possible to craft, or complete the associated mission.

Thank you, in advance for the help!

*EDIT* Can someone explain to me how to use the Quest Editor in Marcus101RR's post above ^^? When I try to click the box to alter the quest rewards it won't tick it and I can't edit them. I've tried after selecting my quest, while on the quest and during the quest rewards screen but all to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Echo7Solo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:35 am
Forgive my ignorance, but I’m trying to figure out how to craft weapons/armor early on in the game before capturing/killing the monsters with the needed materials. For instance, I want to craft the Wyvern Ignition Blade. Is there a way to get his to appear in the crafting options in game? Unless I can somehow manipulate the quest reward where I can make the materials needed appear, I’m guessing I’ll have to wait until I either reach the Hunter Rank at which it becomes possible to craft, or complete the associated mission.

Thank you, in advance for the help!

*EDIT* Can someone explain to me how to use the Quest Editor in Marcus101RR's post above ^^? When I try to click the box to alter the quest rewards it won't tick it and I can't edit them. I've tried after selecting my quest, while on the quest and during the quest rewards screen but all to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
is it a good idea to activate the Have All Items script?you'll get all the event crafting mats anyway. youre aiming to craft the weapon straight forward right? not do the quest. you can do them all later when it cycles back or during festival.

Echo7Solo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Echo7Solo »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 am
is it a good idea to activate the Have All Items script?you'll get all the event crafting mats anyway. youre aiming to craft the weapon straight forward right? not do the quest. you can do them all later when it cycles back or during festival.
I did use the Have All Items cheat but in order to get armor/weapons to appear in the crafting menu, you have to have either killed the monster associated with it or acquired certain crafting materials through the normal course of the game (e.g. quest rewards). The cheat to unlock current tier weapons/armor seems to bypass the requirement to have slain the corresponding monster.

Being Low Tier currently, I don’t see where the Wyvern Ignition Greatsword is able to be crafted. I’m hoping it’s able to be crafted when I reach High Tier and use the cheat to unlock current tier weapons/armor. I was just trying to see if it’s at all possible to unlock the ability to have it crafted if I were to manipulate the rewards and get the event exclusive item you have to have in order to be able to craft it.

Can anyone confirm that reaching High Tier and using the cheat to unlock current tier weapons/armor makes the Wyvern Ignition Greatsword craftable?

Also, if someone could explain to me how to manipulate the quest rewards, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve used the search function and read numerous pages and haven’t found instructions on how to use it.