Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by LordSaphir »

ktwulph wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:53 am
Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:22 am
ooo yeaa, thats' why i dumped my old save with the unresonable areana time and started anew, yea i have to play catchup but its quicker now. at least now i wont catch the arena time BAN wagon, when it rolls into town
exist no cheat for this arena time ? reset all timer ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shiroBlank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shiroBlank »

shiroBlank wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:16 am
Was going through, and all though I've used Cheat Engine before, I just cant seem to wrap my head around how to get these to work. Would someone mind giving me an in-depth explanation on how to use it? Specifically on how to give my self certain items and possibly set the amount of all the items in my item box. I have the cheat table loaded, and I also have the Item ID spread sheet up on the side, im just a bit new to this.
?

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

shiroBlank wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:25 am
shiroBlank wrote:
Was going through, and all though I've used Cheat Engine before, I just cant seem to wrap my head around how to get these to work. Would someone mind giving me an in-depth explanation on how to use it? Specifically on how to give my self certain items and possibly set the amount of all the items in my item box. I have the cheat table loaded, and I also have the Item ID spread sheet up on the side, im just a bit new to this.
?

You also have to hook into the "MONSTER HUNTER WORLD" Process on the Top Left Corner before presing anything. When it asks you to keep the Values and stuff press yes.
Some Cheats /Codes /Scripts whatever might take a Few Seconds to Activate. So if Cheat Engine Freezes and Doesnt respond give it some time.

Hope this Help

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

Krustenkaese wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:52 am
shiroBlank wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:25 am
shiroBlank wrote:
?

You also have to hook into the "MONSTER HUNTER WORLD" Process on the Top Left Corner before presing anything. When it asks you to keep the Values and stuff press yes.
Some Cheats /Codes /Scripts whatever might take a Few Seconds to Activate. So if Cheat Engine Freezes and Doesnt respond give it some time.

Hope this Help
And if you want to edit items you just gotta Hold your Mouse over the item you want to change (I would advise you to have the game in window mode for doing this) and then Tab out, change the item Id and Quantity and tab back in.
The Items will only change after reopening the chest.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Deepthroat wrote:
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 am
Just a heads up, for those of you who are cheating. Please guys, don't do this online. We're flagging red over on /r/MonsterHunter. Don't want Capcom giving a reason to start actually banning.

[Link]
Waiting on CAPCOM to flip that VAC Switch, we do not support Cheating Online here.
I doubt that. There's plenty other "online" Games which would actually need Cheating protection. The Game is PvE, they might just reset people's time in Arena because that's the only competitive thing about this Game AT ALL. The Rest is basically "offline" so who cares.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

usually I be online when I cheat but I mostly on my own private session where no one can join on me at all, so it's semi-offline mode till I get an error code.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

LordSaphir wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 am
you mean that you can cheat / hack / etc..... online without getting banned but why ?
no anti cheat ? no valve anti cheat system ? no easy anti cheat ?
See what the above poster said. Why bother? it's a single player PvE game; there is no pvp, and the only "competitive" aspect is some random-ass timer on a bad system (make you play with specific gear, that you prolly never played before). It's irrelevant.

There are of course assholes that jump into a game to insta-kill the monster, but those are just trolls; and trolls always find a way to screw with you, one way or the other. It's very easy in this game too, just get yourself carted x3 and you made everyone waste time for nothing.

Besides, do we really need more background bloatware to eat up more CPU time for useless shit? Denuvo already uses 50% CPU for absolutely nothing...

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

Update 27 - Added GC Weapon Usage and Hammer Power Charge Always Active.

what's this option do?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Which option I should use to give myself all streamstones? I want to unlock weapons upgrades and armor upgrades.

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:55 am
There IS a dedicated offline mode. You have to - wait for it - start in offline mode. No really, it works 100%.
Or alternately, look up the rasdial command and make a quick batch file. While in the menu I just do <winkey>, click on icon, and it's immediately disconnected. MHW never forces you online, it's only you that makes or joins a session.
Just checked it again and I'm only given three options. "Search for Session", "Private Session" and "Friends' Session". There is no offline mode option, which is what I thought but I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I've seen a couple of people suggest this and have yet to find an actual "start offline" option. I mean, it's not usually too much of an issue since even in a private session I'm often disconnected from the servers within 30 minutes or so, usually when I'm idle for a few minutes.

Also when I started the game for the first time, initially, I was thrown into a random online session after the tutorial mission. It was so jarring to see a bunch of join/quit messages and people spamming the chat function. I've taken to just loading my game via a Private Session. No people can bug me, that way. It's just the simplest solution for me, although that batch file is a good alternative.

Incidentally, even when I've played the game offline it still keeps track of all my data, so if I were to cheat at the Arena times (I haven't), it'd still show up the moment I reconnected.
Last edited by Hiroshi Mishima on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpreadAhead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpreadAhead »

Noticed something odd... are hacked Jewels or Buff Items somehow not working properly?

I crafted a full spread 3 dps HBG build and during a quest noticed I was doing terribly low damage, so I went to training area and tried removing all jewels / attack charm and my damage remains the same even after re-equipping everything.

Full gear: 20 damage a hit
No Jewels/Attack Charm: 20 damage a hit
All gear + jewels + charm + all damage buffs (mega demon drug, attack seed, attack powder): 23 damage a hit

Anyone have similar experience and/or fixes?

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:13 am
Deepthroat wrote:
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 am
Just a heads up, for those of you who are cheating. Please guys, don't do this online. We're flagging red over on /r/MonsterHunter. Don't want Capcom giving a reason to start actually banning.

[Link]
Waiting on CAPCOM to flip that VAC Switch, we do not support Cheating Online here.
I doubt that. There's plenty other "online" Games which would actually need Cheating protection. The Game is PvE, they might just reset people's time in Arena because that's the only competitive thing about this Game AT ALL. The Rest is basically "offline" so who cares.
Considering CAPCOM is using Steamworks to it's entirety on MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD, I don't doubt it at all. It takes no effort at all to flip the VAC switch.
VAC wouldn't even need a database to detect injections like Cheat Engine, so it would take no effort whasoever.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

SpreadAhead wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:36 am
Noticed something odd... are hacked Jewels or Buff Items somehow not working properly?

I crafted a full spread 3 dps HBG build and during a quest noticed I was doing terribly low damage, so I went to training area and tried removing all jewels / attack charm and my damage remains the same even after re-equipping everything.

Full gear: 20 damage a hit
No Jewels/Attack Charm: 20 damage a hit
All gear + jewels + charm + all damage buffs (mega demon drug, attack seed, attack powder): 23 damage a hit

Anyone have similar experience and/or fixes?
It isn't just you. I noticed the commands malfunctioning right after Steam had some short update an hr or so ago. It is possible that something was updated. Tho my trainers are working fine, only the CT file has stopped working. Not that it bothers me, personally I'm the type of 'online cheater' that does not go overboard and is never picked up on, all whilst exploiting team heals and various other benefits to both me and my random parties gaming experience. I have... practice.

Either all, this was one complete and fun script list to work with.
Update: The max slots command is still working luckily however, at least for me, since every time I close the game, I have to re-use it to open up all the hidden jewels and slots that have been rolled by the system.
Deepthroat wrote:
Considering CAPCOM is using Steamworks to it's entirety on MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD, I don't doubt it at all. It takes no effort at all to flip the VAC switch.
VAC wouldn't even need a database to detect injections like Cheat Engine, so it would take no effort whasoever.
This game is an RNG PvE that is correct. As with any such game cheaters and modders are infamous, especially on NMS and their caretakers rarely if ever even lift a finger to fix something that has no major cause for concern to the populous. Having said that, Capcom would not be too loose on their major game release if users become too public with their exploits and reach all the way up into social media / public display / twitch /etc. Granted they have their hands full with server issues and bad number projections, but the only real question on my mind is if they would play the scapegoat card, thats the only way I see them doing real reinforcement.

A lot of players these days are centered around modding and raising their initial gaming experience to the amount of possibilities and extra commands that are opened to them, most that are, find it more captivating than the regular games themselves. And* I am sure that has popped into many game companies staff's minds on more than one occasion.
Last edited by PowerToTheVega on Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SpreadAhead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpreadAhead »

seems odd that jewels, charms, and even the attack augment would lose their effect...doing potato damage on various sets suddenly.

It is kind of amusing to see the meme Dragon Pierce do sub 100 damage ticks at full charge lol

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

just to clear the air here, yes you can cheat "online" given that you are the one hosting the session. cheating while you're in someone else's session can be tricky and might mess things up, or simply won't work. that said please don't like mentioned if there continues to be noticed cheats on online interaction capcom might actually decide to do something and we don't want that.

secondly, IF you do cheat please be reasonable and don't do shit like one hit kills, it's obvious and ruins other peoples fun. especially don't use cheats in arena and challenge modes as those are timed and sent to capcom immediately and will most likely be the first-way ban happen if bans do happen.

and lastly to access "offline" mode, either before you start the game, or before you click join/create session press the airplane mode button on your wifi on the bottom right of your computer UI. this will force an error to pop up< this error is ok after you click ok on the error it will ask you if you want to resume in offline mode. once in the game if you open the menu you will see in orange wording on the top right "offline".

cheat all you want in offline mode, but please back up your save