Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nilokeras64
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Nilokeras64 »

I think I did something wrong. Now I can put gems in any slot. How do I correct this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Table updated for the latest version!

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Table updated for the latest version!
aaaand all the crash issues I was having are completely gone and everything is working perfectly fine :D

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 44.5 added.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So how exactly does the large monster size modifier work?

ianeilbacher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ianeilbacher »

l

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:42 pm
So how exactly does the Buff Timer script work? Every time I try to use it, it just shows up in the top left in all red and doesn't update. I've gotten it to work a few times but it seems to glitch out when I try to refresh it manually.

SlipperyJ
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlipperyJ »

Hey guys, I apologize if this has been beaten to death, but I'm still not able to get the monster size modifier to work in the GC EDITS field; none of the previously suggested steps that people have mentioned seem to be working for me. I am humbly asking for some guidance, as I don't have the time to grind for Gold Crown monsters, with a wife and kids (heck, I have spent too much time with this game already).

When I open my Guild Card, standing in Astera, I see the monster size values update in GC EDITS to reflect my card, so I know that there is some interaction happening. When I edit the MONSTER SIZE in Cheat Engine - clicking on the POINTER arrow until the VALUE matches say, 123 for LARGEST/ANGANATH, and look at my Guild Card again, the change is not reflected. I have tried exiting the Guild Card and entering it again, checking the box for the monster (I think this is supposed to freeze the value?) and I have also tried performing a quest, but nothing... Am I missing a vital step in my ignorance or did the latest mouse update render this cheat useless? (I can get other cheats to work, just not this one in particular - where other people have been successful.)

Note that for testing purposes and have tried editing this without activating any other cheats in the table. I have been failing at this all day and finally gave in, to ask for help. Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

shoukansou
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoukansou »

Inf stamina broke with the update

DonJohnson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DonJohnson »

Has anyone managed to find pointers for monster status values yet? I can easily find addresses for currently loaded monsters, but every time I generate a pointer map and run a pointer scan I come up empty. I'm not very well versed in this stuff, so I'm hoping maybe someone with a bit more experience than myself can take a look.
Some things I do know, the address for all current status values always ends in an 8, and the address for all status limits always ends in a C, 4 bytes later, both are Floats. In your address list, once you find them it may look like;

Paralysis Current F996AAA8 Float 33.4782731
Paralysis Limit F996AAAC Float 161

Once the "Current" hits the "Limit" you would get a paralysis. To easily find these values you can search unknown, then do a hit with a status, search increased, then repeatedly search decreased for a few seconds, hit again and search increased, then repeatedly search decreased for a few seconds and you should be down to a couple values. The easiest way I've found to search if you have the gear is, do an unknown start, shoot a monster with Para/sleep/poison Lv1 and do a search for a value between 30 and 40, then search decreasing repeatedly and you should have it in one bullet.

So if anyone who's a bit more knowledgeable would like to take a crack at it, feel free, or if anyone just has any tips to help me find the pointers for these values, I'd be very grateful.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:24 pm
Size mod*100=Value written to GC.
Resolve wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:50 pm
The overlay requires my Buffs/Def/Res script to be activated. It should show up when you consume an Item Buff. If not, click on Table>BuffTimerOverlay>Restore and Show. I'll make a note in Table Extras next update.

@Berserk Knight
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only Items Buffs show on the overlay, not so much with the HH/Orchestra buffs.
SlipperyJ wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:31 am
Still working fine on my end. Change the value in CE to a ridiculously high number, you should notice a change then. Values will reflect the change upon re-opening the GC. I know you already said you've done that, maybe you just didn't notice the change?

If that still doesn't work, then just use the Large Monster Size Modifier. Makes it more fun anyways.
shoukansou wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:22 am
No it didn't.
DonJohnson wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:15 am
I'm actually working on this area a bit more. I already have a script to fetch these pointers, I can just add it to the Abnormal Status Multiplier on the next update.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Ah, so the size thing just edits our guild card. Doesn't let us actually face a large/small monster then.

bliseer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bliseer »

this time don't work overlay target health[Berserk Knight's Scripts]

sakaww
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sakaww »

the "Set Item Quantity" is not working

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:52 am
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only Items Buffs show on the overlay, not so much with the HH/Orchestra buffs.
Correct. I specifically made it to work with items only right now, because the HH/Orchestra buffs have their own icons (which blink when they're close to expiring) and can be acquired even if neither you nor your palico has a HH/Orchestra equipped (not much you can do about re-applying them).

...And there's a LOT of those buffs too.
Although, the only update needed to put those in is to just add properly formatted entries into the "BuffPointerTable" in the lua script.
Well, technically. The script is capable of creating new labels if there's more buff entries than it can handle, but if you save the Cheat Table while the new labels are there, the entire Cheat Table becomes non-loadable until you delete the BuffTimerOverlay form.

Lord Blade wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:13 am
Ah, so the size thing just edits our guild card. Doesn't let us actually face a large/small monster then.
No no, you do get to fight it.
The size mod is a multiplier that is applied to the actual monster that you fight.
The "apply to GC" option makes it so the x100 integer value that gets written in the GC when you beat the thing is updated to match the multiplier you set.

Keep in mind that the legit size for monsters is within the 25~180%(0.25~1.8 multiplier) range.
Anything above or below, people will be able to notice.

bliseer wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:22 am
this time don't work overlay target health[Berserk Knight's Scripts]
Too many complaints about it being in the way and generally annoying when the user doesn't intend to use it.
Which was a totally valid complaint, one that I absolutely agree on.

Now you need to go to "Table - HealthBarOverlay - Restore and Show" to manually activate the overlay.
Still needs CE's Lua Script and my Target Health entry active.