Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by xSimple »

echelon_Zero wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:41 pm
Dumb question, are Kulve Taroth and Behemoth in the Hunting Log on a Guild Card when beaten? Using the Character Editor makes them show up with min/max size equal to zero last time I tried with Kulve.

Just wanna know if that's the case for legit looking play.
yes..but there is no numbers for how many have been hunt, because kulve taroth did not being kill or captured, we just break his horn and hes leaving in naked body with broken horn..

and for the size, it have the same size for small and big...if i am correct, also there is 3 monster now that u dont have to get the crown, kulve taroth, xeno, and behemoth...correct me if i am wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by xSimple on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Go To Character Editor Script isn't working, you can Enable it, but the script itself doesn't take you to the window. I'm not talking about the script that just got updated by Berserk, I'm talking about the full in-game character editor given to us.

echelon_Zero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by echelon_Zero »

xSimple wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:48 pm
echelon_Zero wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:41 pm
Dumb question, are Kulve Taroth and Behemoth in the Hunting Log on a Guild Card when beaten? Using the Character Editor makes them show up with min/max size equal to zero last time I tried with Kulve.

Just wanna know if that's the case for legit looking play.
yes..but there is no numbers for how many have been hunt, because kulve taroth did not being kill or captured, we just break his horn and hes leaving in naked body with broken horn..

and for the size, it have the same size for small and big...if i am correct, also there is 3 monster now that u dont have to get the crown, kulve taroth, xeno, and behemoth...correct me if i am wrong
Cool, thanks man. You are correct about the 3 monsters. There aren't any more. You know the Min/max values for Kulve like Zorah has an amount?
Last edited by echelon_Zero on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

echelon_Zero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by echelon_Zero »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:49 pm
Go To Character Editor Script isn't working, you can Enable it, but the script itself doesn't take you to the window. I'm not talking about the script that just got updated by Berserk, I'm talking about the full in-game character editor given to us.
Yeah, I know that. Using the updated Berserk one, hence asking about the details when playing legit, so I can emulate it.

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

echelon_Zero wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:52 pm

Cool, thanks man. You are correct about the 3 monsters. There aren't any more. You know the Min/max values for Kulve like Zorah has an amount?
ohh i forgot about zorah...and yes they have the same numbers for their small and big size

Zorah Magdaros - 25764.59
Kulve Taroth - 4573.25
Xeno'Jiiva - 4509.10
Behemoth - 3423.65

echelon_Zero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by echelon_Zero »

xSimple wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 am
echelon_Zero wrote:

ohh i forgot about zorah...and yes they have the same numbers for their small and big size

Kulve Taroth - 4573.25
Xeno'Jiiva - 4509.10
Behemoth - 3423.65
Thanks man. That's what I was looking for. Now hope the editor lets me put a number in there, lol.

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

echelon_Zero wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:13 am

Thanks man. That's what I was looking for. Now hope the editor lets me put a number in there, lol.
you're welcome..yea u can put those number there, but i think if u put a bigger or smaller numbers than that, it will reset back to the same exact number

notenoughdragons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notenoughdragons »

echelon_Zero wrote:
xSimple wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:11 am
echelon_Zero wrote:

Kulve Taroth - 4573.25
Xeno'Jiiva - 4509.10
Behemoth - 3423.65
You don't need to worry about the sizes for Zorah, Kulve, Xeno, or Behemoth. They only have one fixed size and you'll always have the same number on your card. If you're using Berserk's table, the default values for them are 100, 100, 0, 0, respectively

echelon_Zero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by echelon_Zero »

xSimple wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:24 am
echelon_Zero wrote:

you're welcome..yea u can put those number there, but i think if u put a bigger or smaller numbers than that, it will reset back to the same exact number
Thanks again man. That worked. Another dumb question, in the hunting log on the Guild Card, does Xeno or Kulve come first in the list? Isn't Xeno after Kulve because you fight them first?

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

echelon_Zero wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:32 am

Thanks again man. That worked. Another dumb question, in the hunting log on the Guild Card, does Xeno or Kulve come first in the list? Isn't Xeno after Kulve because you fight them first?
in the list, kulve taroth above xeno then behemoth the last...idk how the hunting log sorting it out but yea, we fight xeno 1st before kulve

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:18 pm
Character Editor Update
can i ask are the new 95 kulve taroth weapon in the game file now?

Supposed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Supposed »

I maybe an Idiot, but I cannot mange to get "Easily Break Monster Parts" to work. I also may not be using the second link correctly.

zashiki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zashiki »

Any way I could edit cutscenes? I insta-completed a number of quests and I cannot join similar quests since I didn't unlock the cutscenes for them

k83nk7agkc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k83nk7agkc »

Hi, I accidently use insta-complete critical bounties, which make critical quest Gajalaka completed too, so I cannot get Meowlotov Cocktail.
Any way I could un-complete this quest? or is there another way to get Meowlotov Cocktail?

Nraxa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nraxa »

Just to bad most it not all of the cheat's don't work.