Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ashuraman »

Demokaze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 pm
Demokaze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Are you talking about [Enable Only One At A Time] > Ignore Crafting Requirements? Because that one worked before with the safe cheat table (although it would crash the game if you left the smithy without disabling the script) and now it doesn't do anything. No one in this thread reported that it works with the current cheat table as far as I've read.
Yes that one. It NEVER worked for me and i'm using the CODEX version. Even with the old table it didn't work
Well, maybe you were doing something wrong because the safe cheat table worked but crashed the game in either version.

EDIT: [Link], I have none of the materials required to craft this armor but the script makes it so you have 99 of everything. And the game will not crash as long as you don't try to leave the smithy with this cheat enabled.
I was not doing anything wrong, that particular cheat and some others were simply NOT WORKING on the CODEX version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

ashuraman wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:31 am

I was not doing anything wrong, that particular cheat and some others were simply NOT WORKING on the CODEX version
In that picture I am using the cheat on the CODEX version tho.

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

Good evening everyone, I recently just downloaded the version and followed the directions on how to put the stealth script in but when I activate CE it says Failed to activate script. Is there something I'm missing?
Last edited by john_101891 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheatBastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatBastard »

I'm on the FitGirl Repacked Monster Hunter World (version 161254) and I'm using that "safe" table for the "Ignore Crafting Requirements" and it works for me. I'm also using that StealthEdit plug-in with CheatEngine. In order to avoid the crash, only enable "Ignore Crafting Requirements" when you're picking the items you want to create or upgrade. Before going back to the screen with the selection of what you want to do (such as Forge, Upgrade, etc.), you have to disable "Ignore Crafting Requirements".

Thanks again for this!

papalucas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papalucas »

its possible with this table, build a weapon wichi is not developed yet?

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Tested the SE table on STEAM version and like the rest, invul and Sharpness doesnt work. Hoping these will get fixed soon, or at least sharpness as invul can sort of be replaced with temporal mantle on inf duration.

Edit: tried to run this table and fearlessrevolution trainer for the sharpness option and I am getting a crash to desktop. Guess will have to wait till the sharpness is fixed

harelor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harelor »

Ignore Crafting Requirements does work. I've used it several times now and I can leave it on with no problems on Steam version using the StealthEdit table.
Last edited by harelor on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

How do I add pets to my list of owned pets? im trying to add a forest pytrex but don't know how to add them. Any assistance would be appreciated! :)

James Shane
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by James Shane »

For crafting you have to use Safe Mode table. Go to smithy talk to him and then activate the option upgrade or forge weapons or armors and when your done before exiting deactivate the option in CE. I am using the CODEX version.

shenlong02
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shenlong02 »

anyone can pointer ID Sakura and Ryu SFV armor ?
for use Item edit table

Arrogance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arrogance »

Hi, I have issue with game crashing, anyone can help? TIA

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

The game does have an issue with crashing with the table on. I don't open cheat engine until out in the open world and then close it before returning to the hub in order to avoid the crashes. However, staying out in the open world for too long will also result in a crash. This is the steam version btw.

xfaustx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xfaustx »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 pm
Demokaze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:49 pm

That is NOT true. Many people have reported the bypass crafting resources and unlock weapons/armor for tier to be working on Steam version but not on CODEX version
Are you talking about [Enable Only One At A Time] > Ignore Crafting Requirements? Because that one worked before with the safe cheat table (although it would crash the game if you left the smithy without disabling the script) and now it doesn't do anything. No one in this thread reported that it works with the current cheat table as far as I've read.
Yes that one. It NEVER worked for me and i'm using the CODEX version. Even with the old table it didn't work
On the older table (crashing one) its is working for me.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

James Shane wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am
For crafting you have to use Safe Mode table. Go to smithy talk to him and then activate the option upgrade or forge weapons or armors and when your done before exiting deactivate the option in CE. I am using the CODEX version.
The old safe mode table will make your game crash

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So after some more testing with this new table on the CODEX version i noticed one thing: The bypass crafting requirements IS working...but only for armors, not for weapons. And it also doesn't work for upgrading armors