Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tlgun
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by tlgun »

When giving feedback
Please check whether CODEX version or legit version.

Some options do not seem to work only in CODEX version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fuantomu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuantomu »

tlgun wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:41 am
When giving feedback
Please check whether CODEX version or legit version.

Some options do not seem to work only in CODEX version.
What I've tested so far is Invulnerability and Max Sharpness do not work in the CODEX version, but that's fine by me I only wanted the event materials anyway

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

do we have something to unlock all event quest?

harelor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by harelor »

anhkha76 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 pm
do we have something to unlock all event quest?
I remember seeing a mod for this on fearlessrevolution. seikur0's table use to have an option to do this but he hasn't updated his table since August.

Edit: Nevermind, the creator of the mod set it to hidden. Can't download it anymore.

merrowind
ViP
ViP

Post by merrowind »

Can you guys kindly stop hiding and say whether it is the CODEX or STEAM release, as the table is made for the STEAM one. There is no point in hiding it as it only hampers the efforts.

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

Hey, mate, I tried this table with se and observed two things:
1) max sharpness doesn't work.
2)Ignore crafting requirements works differently from your safe table, the one which was here previous to se.
In the safe table you could do also items with ??? and here with se table you can't do it.

Thhanks :D

ps: steam version

Arthur22Q
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arthur22Q »

Using on Steam, only ones I've tested are Maxed Slots, 1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level, Maxed Set Bonus and Maxed Armor Skills. All seem to function fine. Just a warning, that's been told before (and this is probably not a fault of the table), don't use so many Jewels. Having so many things clogging up the skills summary screen crashes the game.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

merrowind wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 pm
Can you guys kindly stop hiding and say whether it is the CODEX or STEAM release, as the table is made for the STEAM one. There is no point in hiding it as it only hampers the efforts.
So how come the Steam and CODEX versions are different? Isn't the CODEX version simply the Steam version but cracked so it doesn't need steam?

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:33 pm
merrowind wrote:
So how come the Steam and CODEX versions are different? Isn't the CODEX version simply the Steam version but cracked so it doesn't need steam?
Probably it's different due to how CODEX cracked the denuvo triggers.

minitiative
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by minitiative »

So, reporting a few that don't work on the Steam version.
Inf Items
Max Sharpness
seikur0's weapon editing scripts

Only one I'm really concerned with is items, otherwise, excellent work as usual.

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

merrowind wrote:
The cheats that have been reported ineffective are ineffective regardless of the version. I can confirm that much.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Demokaze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 pm
merrowind wrote:
The cheats that have been reported ineffective are ineffective regardless of the version. I can confirm that much.
That is NOT true. Many people have reported the bypass crafting resources and unlock weapons/armor for tier to be working on Steam version but not on CODEX version

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:49 pm
Demokaze wrote:

That is NOT true. Many people have reported the bypass crafting resources and unlock weapons/armor for tier to be working on Steam version but not on CODEX version
Are you talking about [Enable Only One At A Time] > Ignore Crafting Requirements? Because that one worked before with the safe cheat table (although it would crash the game if you left the smithy without disabling the script) and now it doesn't do anything. No one in this thread reported that it works with the current cheat table as far as I've read.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Demokaze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Demokaze wrote:

Are you talking about [Enable Only One At A Time] > Ignore Crafting Requirements? Because that one worked before with the safe cheat table (although it would crash the game if you left the smithy without disabling the script) and now it doesn't do anything. No one in this thread reported that it works with the current cheat table as far as I've read.
Yes that one. It NEVER worked for me and i'm using the CODEX version. Even with the old table it didn't work

Demokaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demokaze »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:44 pm
Demokaze wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:35 pm
ashuraman wrote:

Yes that one. It NEVER worked for me and i'm using the CODEX version. Even with the old table it didn't work
Well, maybe you were doing something wrong because the safe cheat table worked but crashed the game in either version.

EDIT: [Link], I have none of the materials required to craft this armor but the script makes it so you have 99 of everything. And the game will not crash as long as you don't try to leave the smithy with this cheat enabled.