Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PapacoLazer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by PapacoLazer »

guys i don't know how but i can't do nothing without crashing i was using only easy breakable parts and even then the game crashed, and i did nothing either i just downloaded the ct and used it, am i missing something?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PapacoLazer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PapacoLazer »

i was using part breaker with easy break parts could this be causing the crash?

pie_from_hell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pie_from_hell »

PapacoLazer wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:48 pm
i was using part breaker with easy break parts could this be causing the crash?
Easy part breaker will without a doubt crash

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Anyone have the auto-complete quest script? Need it for the story campaign. Not gonna fuck around with mods this time around. Just gonna use the table.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:05 pm
Anyone have the auto-complete quest script? Need it for the story campaign. Not gonna fuck around with mods this time around. Just gonna use the table.
its advice from me dont do auto complete quest or u didnt get mantle or other mantle like me
naberu wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:18 pm
Can we compile ways to beat the Kulve Taroth quest here (using Cheat Engine)? There are a lot of ways, but most will cause crashing.
These are from what I have skimmed from reading the topic.

Kulve Taroth Quest clearing method
1. Easily break monster parts (I managed to make it long enough, Kulve leaves, never touched the quest again, then the game crashes)
2. Infinite Health, Stamina, etc using Squall8 CHK7 script (no crash)
3. Pursuit level hack using Compeador's table from page 142 (no crash)
4. Demon drug/Pills/Seed of Might/Buff increase hack (not sure if crash)
5. Weapon attack power increase hack (not sure if it has a cap, not sure if crash)

Kulve Taroth Weapon obtaining method
1. Create Kulve weapon in new inventory slot (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
2. Buy cheap dummy weapons from Workshop, swap them with Kulve's weapon (Berserk Knight's table, no crash, tested by me)
3. Gives unidentified Sublimated weapon, Meld weapons from Kulve's quest, appraise later (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
how to using pursuit level hack i cant....
i followed the instruction but didnt change at all ...

did i must going to siege first before cancel it ? or did i must cancel it first
Last edited by Davedyo on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Davedyo wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:05 pm
its advice from me dont do auto complete quest or u didnt get mantle or other mantle like me
naberu wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:18 pm
Can we compile ways to beat the Kulve Taroth quest here (using Cheat Engine)? There are a lot of ways, but most will cause crashing.
These are from what I have skimmed from reading the topic.

Kulve Taroth Quest clearing method
1. Easily break monster parts (I managed to make it long enough, Kulve leaves, never touched the quest again, then the game crashes)
2. Infinite Health, Stamina, etc using Squall8 CHK7 script (no crash)
3. Pursuit level hack using Compeador's table from page 142 (no crash)
4. Demon drug/Pills/Seed of Might/Buff increase hack (not sure if crash)
5. Weapon attack power increase hack (not sure if it has a cap, not sure if crash)

Kulve Taroth Weapon obtaining method
1. Create Kulve weapon in new inventory slot (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
2. Buy cheap dummy weapons from Workshop, swap them with Kulve's weapon (Berserk Knight's table, no crash, tested by me)
3. Gives unidentified Sublimated weapon, Meld weapons from Kulve's quest, appraise later (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
how to using pursuit level hack i cant....
i followed the instruction but didnt change at all ...

did i must going to siege first before cancel it ? or did i must cancel it first

I don't even know where the script is located. That's why I am asking. I just need to blaze through certain quest. That's all.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

I don't even know where the script is located. That's why I am asking. I just need to blaze through certain quest. That's all.
for that quest u can use some code like inf stamina and health and extra duration buff its fun if u try to play not always instant play

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Davedyo wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:40 pm
for that quest u can use some code like inf stamina and health and extra duration buff its fun if u try to play not always instant play
Don't tell me how to play please. Especially when I have 200 hours sunk into a bugged character.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Question for people who really want to do/complete the siege, do you want to do the siege because you want to play the siege or you just want to get over with it and claim rewards?

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:46 pm
Question for people who really want to do/complete the siege, do you want to do the siege because you want to play the siege or you just want to get over with it and claim rewards?
Both but for now only the Rewards since most random groups you join just don't get how kulve works and it usually runs away..

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 am
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 am
What HR are you ?
Mid-30's or so...
Empress won't unlock till later as, for the event items im unsure

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Sylencer90 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:46 pm
Both but for now only the Rewards since most random groups you join just don't get how kulve works and it usually runs away..
I see

Well, for those who just want the rewards and having trouble with script crashing the game and unable to complete it, if you just want the rewards then wouldn't it be easier to just add the weapons themselves to your box directly?

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

Compeador wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 am
PastaAdventures wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 am
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:59 pm

sorry i meant 6th pursuit not 4th. it not like a normal monster hunt, either way ask on reddit not on here this is for cheats
Well you can break horns on 2nd pursuit. Can't really post on Reddit cause they don't allow cheats and I'm testing this with cheats...
It seems I found the pointers to hack the pursuit level, but I'm not sure whether they have pointers to each level since I found level 1 and 6 has different pointer. Anyway only I found 2 but it's enough to make this cheat works.
All you need to do is set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6), and freeze them. Then follow these steps:

0. Must be you to host the session
1. Set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6)
2. Freeze them, so it won't drop to zero when you accept the siege
3. Go accept the Kulve siege quest, but this monent the "REAL" Pursuit level is still 1
4. Cancel the quest and let the system re-detect your pursuit level; meanwhile you should see the pursuit level is not 6(if it is just start the quest).
5. Accept the quest again, talk to Quest Counter and you should see your pursuit level is 6
6. Enjoy!

Also modify the "Might Seed/Pill Attack+" in Berserk Knight's table or weapon base damage(if the game won't crash) so you can solo the Kulve around 10 minutes.

BTW your friends can join your siege too, but they'll see your pursuit level is 1...anyway, after quest starts the Kulve's parts are easily to break as the effect of level 6 p.level
Decided to merge your table for the ones who dont understand how.
MonsterHunterWorld+Editor+Bypass+KulvePPEditor.CT
(2.55 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

terry4756
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terry4756 »

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 pm
Compeador wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 am
PastaAdventures wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 am

Well you can break horns on 2nd pursuit. Can't really post on Reddit cause they don't allow cheats and I'm testing this with cheats...
It seems I found the pointers to hack the pursuit level, but I'm not sure whether they have pointers to each level since I found level 1 and 6 has different pointer. Anyway only I found 2 but it's enough to make this cheat works.
All you need to do is set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6), and freeze them. Then follow these steps:

0. Must be you to host the session
1. Set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6)
2. Freeze them, so it won't drop to zero when you accept the siege
3. Go accept the Kulve siege quest, but this monent the "REAL" Pursuit level is still 1
4. Cancel the quest and let the system re-detect your pursuit level; meanwhile you should see the pursuit level is not 6(if it is just start the quest).
5. Accept the quest again, talk to Quest Counter and you should see your pursuit level is 6
6. Enjoy!

Also modify the "Might Seed/Pill Attack+" in Berserk Knight's table or weapon base damage(if the game won't crash) so you can solo the Kulve around 10 minutes.

BTW your friends can join your siege too, but they'll see your pursuit level is 1...anyway, after quest starts the Kulve's parts are easily to break as the effect of level 6 p.level
Decided to merge your table for the ones who dont understand how.

MonsterHunterWorld+Editor+Bypass+KulvePPEditor.CT
is also doesn't work for me, why?

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

the KulvePPEditor Table only has 1 editable value (the other remains ???) and after following the said steps, nothing happened, even after I tried completing the level 1 pursuit (chips giant horn)