Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by adi_a12 »

Character edit voucher DLC released, so it seems the voucher are server side
- From Wednesday, October 31 00:00 a.m. UTC, you will be able to purchase the following DLC items:
Character Edit Voucher: Single Voucher
Character Edit Voucher: Two-Voucher Pack
Character Edit Voucher: Three-Voucher Pack
Each of the above items can only be purchased once.
Spoiler

thank you for the update, but it seems some cheat making the game crash, like inf HBG special ammo, buat inf stamina, inf mantle and superbuff are works

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sfaithlover05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sfaithlover05 »

Game Crashes when using
Inf Item use

What do i need to change after the 2.1GB update?
or do i just wait till he updates the whole cheat table?
Last edited by sfaithlover05 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

So looking into this a bit more, I didn't find any reason for my scripts to be crashing. However, looking into the anti-cheat bypass, the AOB returned nothing, so I'm pretty sure that is what is causing the crashes. It's either that or they added a bit more to it. Unfortunately, at the moment I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.. Not sure when Seikur0 will be back either. I'll see what I can do in the meantime.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:23 am
So looking into this a bit more, I didn't find any reason for my scripts to be crashing. However, looking into the anti-cheat bypass, the AOB returned nothing, so I'm pretty sure that is what is causing the crashes. It's either that or they added a bit more to it. Unfortunately, at the moment I'm not sure how to go about fixing it.. Not sure when Seikur0 will be back either. I'll see what I can do in the meantime.
thanks for the effort in getting the table to work :)

sfaithlover05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sfaithlover05 »

Also adding to this . when using Marcus101RR edits on some of the Cheats. they work. not the cheats that i want tho

[Link]

Vorrs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vorrs »

Ah, I just bought this game and was hoping to use some cheat tables with it, as I have done all I could want to do on the PS4 version, but to my luck it updated. In my experience the game crashes on everything except for Inf Stamina. I didn't test much but I got no issues using that cheat. I will test others. Hope to see an update! Especially the weapon buff one!

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon_xeon »

Would love to get back highlighted armor editor, its broken with recent update

NVM did not notice table got update, its working fine now :D
Last edited by neon_xeon on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

JungleX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JungleX »

Whoopie wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:12 am
wkndplaya wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:45 pm

yep Kirin Gama is gone, dante model is there but it will crash if you try to craft it :). Kulve armor is fully craftable \o\. now if only the weapon tree would show up 8-)
Unfortunately KT Weapon is uncraftable, it's another digital lottery.
Squall8 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:01 am

For those asking about Kulve Taroth weapons, simply adding them is not an option. All you need to do is give yourself Sublimated Weapons which give you the best odds at obtaining higher rarity weapons, 300-500 will do though you may be sitting there for a while when appraising them. You can do this with the Highlighted Item Pointers or Idlehands88's have all scripts. They don't even need to be in your item pouch, they can be in your item box when you go to appraise them. That amount is more than enough to find what you're looking for.
I have tried this, but the item is not being appraised from any currently accessible quest. Tried that with several investigations, optional quests, and expeditions. The reward screen just went straight to the money/ HR points page, skipping the appraisal page. So for those who wanna try, we do have to wait until the siege dropped on Friday.

Or.. are there any other way?
It seems i have to know the ID of the unappraised weapon? The have all script didn't work for me.

edit: I found the IDs in the script, thanks a lot!
Last edited by JungleX on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

sfaithlover05
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sfaithlover05 »

neon_xeon wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:25 am
Would love to get back highlighted armor editor, its broken with recent update

NVM did not notice table got update, its working fine now :D
Did the infinite item use get updated also?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Can someone explain exactly how to appraise KT weapons? I already have the "Have All" script activated

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

vosszaa wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:45 am
Can someone explain exactly how to appraise KT weapons? I already have the "Have All" script activated
think you will have to wait for the KT quest to start on 2nd Nov. Looking at the youtube videos, appraisal happens after the quest.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Unlimited investigations in dec1337's scripts is crashing. Unlimited barrel placement works as do infinite stamina, infinite item use, infinite slinger ammo and infinite mantle duration; until i picked up the kulve taroth track in the elder recess, then instant crashed.
in testing i have found 2 crash triggers with just the codes for infinite stamina, item use, slinger ammo and mantle duration There is a check when you pick up the kulve taroth track, and there is also a check on monster part break. Cut off a bazelguess tail and crashed 3 seconds later. there are definitely new memory checks so the tables may be a clusterfuck until @squall8 is able to figure out the memory checks or when @seikur0 returns. Mods seem to work fine for now but i have only done very limited testing thus far, ill be back in a few to edit this post and tell you guys if the mods are affected by any of this.

EDIT<-----Mods appear to be completely unaffected as i just wrecked everything that walks, flies or swims in the elder recess without incident.
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

anhkha76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anhkha76 »

is kulve taroth weapon list same for any weapon, like 15 rarity 6 + 10 rarity 7 + 4 rarity 8 or something

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Weapon editor also crash ( probably armor too )

neon_xeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neon_xeon »

so any way to craft gamma armor in the game now? game crashes since models are no longer in the game, if we could skip the cutscene and just get the armor in inventory, it would be fine