Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Berserk Knight »

Meyrime wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:33 am
Default is some unknown location. (0,0,0, which is usually below the map's ground.)

The waypoint used in the teleport is the game's waypoint, the one that you set on the map with the "C" key while having your mouse over an object.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ChoCats
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChoCats »

Decorations at the Smithy isn't working for me. Most of the other scripts work fine.

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

hi guys . i just saw on mhw fb group that he posted a video playing mhw on pc and he got megaman palico. anyone know how to do that?

[Link]

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

mrdead wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:25 am
hi guys . i just saw on mhw fb group that he posted a video playing mhw on pc and he got megaman palico. anyone know how to do that?

[Link]
Use "Unlock all Weapons/Armors for your HR", it will be in palico armor sets. I believe the weapon is standalone in the regular palico armors.

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 am
mrdead wrote:

[Link]
Use "Unlock all Weapons/Armors for your HR", it will be in palico armor sets. I believe the weapon is standalone in the regular palico armors.
ok bro thank u so much, so the only way to get this megaman palico is use this table. the man whom i posted still insist hes not use any cheat or table haha thats why i ask here

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

mrdead wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:52 am
PowerToTheVega wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 am
mrdead wrote:

[Link]
ok bro thank u so much, so the only way to get this megaman palico is use this table. the man whom i posted still insist hes not use any cheat or table haha thats why i ask here
That guy is lying, he's a dirty lil cheater lol.

I can see the megaman gun but not the set, that and a few other ones are invisible for me. (future dlc items i guess.)

bliseer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bliseer »

[Berserk Knight's Scripts]
i need display capture point

so table script edit like this:

function UpdateHealthBarOverlay()
local cNomalHealth = 0x00FF00 //add clLime color
local cCapHealth = 0x0000FF //add clRed color

if HealthBarPreviewMode or ((nNewTick ~= nil) and (nNewTick ~= nOldTick)) then
if HealthBarPreviewMode or (fHealth > 0) then
local fCapHealth = readFloat(pBase+0x4) * 25 / 100 //add target monster health 25%
if fHealth ~= nil and fHealth > 0 then
//add healthBar Change color
if fHealth < fCapHealth and objBar.Color == cNomalHealth then
objBar.Color = cCapHealth
elseif fHealth > fCapHealth and objBar.Color == cCapHealth then
objBar.Color = cNomalHealth
end
end
end
end
end

Berserk Knight's. it's ok?

sorry. my english very low level.

DonJohnson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DonJohnson »

bliseer wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:36 pm
local fCapHealth = readFloat(pBase+0x4) * 25 / 100 //add target monster health 25%
If I understand what you're doing correctly, then while this would sort of work for most cases, it wouldn't be exactly accurate, as not every monster reaches cap range at 25%, some can be as high as 35% while others can be as low as 22%. I don't know exact values from this game, but the range is pretty wide for different monsters, that's the range from one of the previous games, and you can tell it still works this way since some monsters are in capture range before they get a skull icon, and some monsters aren't in capture range yet when they get their skull icon. My guess is the skull applies at a flat%, while the cap range is still different for each monster.

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

hey guys, i'm considering to buy this game since i'm a MHFU player

does the cheat works for multiplayer? or event and arena quests?

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Depleted wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:00 pm
I can see the megaman gun but not the set, that and a few other ones are invisible for me. (future dlc items i guess.)
If you actually "pick up" a Mega Man Ticket (Seikur0's "Gather Specific Item" or "Selected Mission Reward") then there's a new sub-menu under "Forge Palico Equipment" called "Full Armor Sets" where you can craft the Mega Man armor.

Most of the locked gear can be accessed by picking up a material that way. (Without using the "Unlock Weapons/Armor" script.)
Obviously, equipping a locked armor that doesn't have a model data yet will crash the game. (Previewing is practically the same thing, and will also cause a crash.)

You can equip and use weapons that don't have their model data just fine, except for Gunlances.

Any Gunlance that doesn't have the proper model data yet (Gold, Taroth, and Empress/Lunastra) will crash the game if you even mouse over the icon and cause the game to attempt loading the model.
Of those, only Lunastra ones show up on the weapon tree, so don't pick up any Lunastra mats until it's actually in the game. (I did, and it's a pain when I take a look at the Gunlance weapon tree. The only mitigating factor is that I don't use Gunlances, so I don't look there often.)

DonJohnson wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:26 am
Edit: Since you won't be bothering to use it to find and contribute anything relevant, might as well remove the experiment method.

bliseer wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:36 pm
If you're asking if you can make changes to the script in your copy of the table, go ahead.
If you're asking for that additional functionality in the baseline script, the actual capture threshold will need to be checked first.
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

KyraAltair wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:36 pm
hey guys, i'm considering to buy this game since i'm a MHFU player

does the cheat works for multiplayer? or event and arena quests?
As far as multiplayer is concerned, we here do not condone cheating online. While this may be a co-op game, we feel it is best not to ruin the experience of other hunters. Cheat offline while playing solo. Additionally, you run the risk of a ban if Capcom decides to ban players for cheating online.
As for Event and Arena quests, Event quests are typically just regular quests that require that you be connected to the internet to run the quest. While there's no direct issues, the possibility of a ban still stands. With Arena quests, it's probably a good idea to keep in mind that ALL times are sent to Capcom; even if you complete the Arena quest offline, the game sends the times to their servers the next time you connect (and you kinda have to connect regularly thanks to Denuvo). So if you have unusually low times, that may tip Capcom off to the fact that you cheated in that quest.
Hope this helps.

DonJohnson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DonJohnson »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:56 pm
Best way to figure out if the actual capture threshold is the same for every monster or not
Well it's not the same though, that's already established, it's a long running mechanic, the difference is fairly minor generally, but there is a difference. The range at which the monster begins to limp and the range at which the monster can be captured, however, may be the same range, if one could locate the pointer that determines if the monster is limping, that would, very likely, be it.
Mind you, there's probably also just an instruction that tests the HP to determine if the monster is in the capture range anyways, I can't think of how you'd find that specific one though, limping sounds easier.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

DonJohnson wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:11 pm
When the monster starts limping varies way too much to be any good in finding the exact capture threshold. Hell, it even varies between the same monster type depending on circumstances. Sometimes they start limping home right when the health hits 30%-ish. Occasionally, they keep fighting (not just "fail to flee", but "actively attack despite having enough window to disengage and run") even when the health is well below 20%.
The only thing limping DOES actually tell you is that the monster is absolutely within the capture threshold.
When you're trying to find the upper limit? Utterly useless.

Edit: Y'know what? This is a waste of my time. I'm removing the experiment data.
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Don't suppose anyone here knows if Poison Damage can be modified? Willing to actually pay someone for a working script at this point. Lol.

limali
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by limali »

So i've been doing alot of Deviljho recently and still got no luck with the gem and i was like might as well cheat it because RNG somehow really bad. I thought Idlehands88's have all materials scripts include Deviljho's material but it didnt. In fact it deleted all my Deviljho material. So other than obviously farming Deviljho again, how do i get deviljho material if the all material script doesnt include it ?