Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by axellslade »

Where are the "Table Extras" I keep seeing, but can't find? :oops:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

bottom right, its a button

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:41 am
My bad man, I guess I missed it.. I'll look into what you posted here and give you credit for that.
Nah, the thread was a bit hectic at the time; easy to miss.
And all I really did was view that memory region from your table while getting hit by poison (since poison cups are easy to find, thus easy to trigger) to see where I should begin looking, then brute force everything from there.

Just add the ones that are still missing that I pointed out. You nailed everything else.
shoukansou wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:29 am
The give all mats section does not have Deviljho Scales and makes any scales you have when you use it 0 D:
Everything not in the "initial release" state of the game should be in the "give all event materials" section.
Also, the "give all" basically overwrites a section of the inventory (something like the first 7+pages) with set values, so if your Deviljho Scales were in the area when you activated it, yeah, it got overwritten.

Edit: Wait, the scales do seem to be missing...

Edit2: Add " 40 A1 C3 42 01 00 00 00 6F 03 00 00 F4 01 00 00" to any of the "give all event materials" script, at the end of the lines that begin with " db", and it should give 500 scales. Change that "F4 01 00 00" to desired amount.
Last edited by Berserk Knight on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

danhibiki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by danhibiki »

Here's sort of a weird request since people are digging, is there any sign of the Behemoth stuff yet? No joke, my main interest is whether or not it'd be possible to have the FFXIV UI effects always on, the move name pop ups are rad. Probably a bit early to be asking, though.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

danhibiki wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:35 am
Here's sort of a weird request since people are digging, is there any sign of the Behemoth stuff yet? No joke, my main interest is whether or not it'd be possible to have the FFXIV UI effects always on, the move name pop ups are rad. Probably a bit early to be asking, though.
Isn't that specifically for the Behemoth though?

Anyway, they're making this whole thing modular (which is amazingly pointless since everything is already created for the PS4, and they should only need to flip a switch, but w/e), so the Behemoth stuff will only arrive when the patch is out.

tatsren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tatsren »

Why is it that I'm not able to activate things like Inf Health, Have all items and some others? It was working last night but when i tried to enable them today it just wouldnt enable.. any ideas?

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

tatsren wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 am
Why is it that I'm not able to activate things like Inf Health, Have all items and some others? It was working last night but when i tried to enable them today it just wouldnt enable.. any ideas?
The new Update changed Adresses i guess. The Table needs updating.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Any cheat can instantly capture the monster ? please ? I don't know english , too much code too much compancade

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

teinousi wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:26 am
Any cheat can instantly capture the monster ? please ? I don't know english , too much code too much compancade
Seikur0s table has a script that lets you capture/kill everything on the map.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:39 pm
Ash wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:49 pm
I was wondering about that, too.

The monster kill/capture count is in SeiKur0's table, but yeah.. The other features, I'm wondering if that is possible. Mainly the completed LR / HR / Investigations/ Arena Quests.
Squalls table has that under the script GC Edits (View GC). Seikur0s has amount of investigations and LR/HR missions and amount of arena missions done under character->mission stats, any other things like arena mission times and shit can't be edited since they're apparently server based.
Yeah, I was only wondering if we can edit the completed quests (LR - HR - Investigations - Arena) Wouldn't want to edit the time for those, as I have no interest in changing those.
I know about being able to edit monster sizes, kill count/ capture count, but I didn't know about the other features existing in the tables.
Thanks.

Romans96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Romans96 »

the Inf Health does not work after the last update of yesterday

Zu3s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zu3s »

Marcus101RR's Scripts the one to change the amount of items doesn't seem to work after the update.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:41 am
teinousi wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:26 am
Seikur0s table has a script that lets you capture/kill everything on the map.
Actually, I just checked the tables now. The features for editing "completed" LR HR Investigations Arena Quests don't work.
And they're not exactly what we were asking for in the original post, those edit the weapon usage for those sections and they always come up as ??, what I'm asking about "and I'm sure the other person is asking about, too" is the ability to change completed quests from let's say, 66 to 71. Not the weapon usage.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Ash wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:16 am
Actually, I just checked the tables now. The features for editing "completed" LR HR Investigations Arena Quests don't work.
And they're not exactly what we were asking for in the original post, those edit the weapon usage for those sections and they always come up as ??, what I'm asking about "and I'm sure the other person is asking about, too" is the ability to change completed quests from let's say, 66 to 71. Not the weapon usage.
[Link] Mission stats is where you change amount of LR/HR quests investigations and arena missions done.

inx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by inx »

Hey All!

Love these tables, great work everybody.

Just wanted to throw this out there maybe somebody might have had the same experience and found a solution.

I used the instantly kill monster command to power through all of the assignments, however, I noticed now (after finishing all assignments) that I can't join other SOS/friend missions to play in different sessions, as it says that "You have no progress far enough in the story".

Anybody else experience this? Not sure if it's a cutscene issue or not.