Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NinjaBlazin »

When will we get an Investigation Editor? :cry:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

Is there anyway to remove the DLC Armor/Charm (Origin Set) from my inventory, it's completely outclassed at this point and just wastes space and is annoying to look at, and Capcom made them not salable to vendors... why? They could have just gave it a sell price of 1 zenny or something.

I assume i can just overwrite the items with something else then sell that? But I want to make sure this is 100% safe to do and not bug out my game in anyway, anyone successfully done this?

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

Resolve wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:03 am
I need someone to test this for me. I haven't turned it into a script yet but I need to know if you guys can see your kill/capture counts with the updated addresses/offsets. **You should NOT need to open your Guild Card to see the values** Everything else in the table is the same as OP with my project added to it.
Sadly not :(. Just a bunch of ??

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

ETA3minutes wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:44 pm
Dose anyone still have the old table(Update 31)? Forgot to backup```
New "Inf Item Use" became the annoying "fix everything at a fix number"
No disrespect, but it is kind of disturbing to see the number of some items fixed to a "wrong" one, like some buff item that were supposed to only have one in the bag
Personally I use trainers for infinite items. Infinite items are always 99 on them so they are nice and neat looking for anyone with OCD vibes about it. My husband, having actual OCD can relate to it. Also, say you wanted to give an item to some friend or someone in your party. You wouldn't want to give them a 1 item fixed digit because it would disable your infinity on said item by removing your only one in trade.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Love the new InfItemUse since it's not breaking the item pouch anymore and activates instantly... except for the fact that it sets everything to 50, even the charms and other limited-to-1 things.

I hoped that by removing "mov [r8+0C],32" it wouldn't change the amount, and it doesn't, but the value is also not frozen anymore, making the script useless. I just don't know enough (anything) about asm to simply freeze it, and trial-and-error just doesn't work.

I'm really sorry to repeat this, and it's not my intention to disrespect you or your work (seriously, the rest of the table is fantastic), but when reading infinite use I understand "use the same thing without decrease", not add an arbitrary number on top while also not decreasing the amount.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Hahahaha, I finally did it. After 6 hours of going through assembler code I finally managed to make my character not jump when running over an edge. #whatamidoingwithmylife #halfcrazy #actuallymostlycrazy #airwalking

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Can we get Infinite Ammo, or can you at least fix Inf Item use so that it doesn't consume ammo like it did before?

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

Okay so thanks to Squall8's "Guild Card Edit" I have found the values that modify monster size on the Hunter's Notes.

With this, you can get the gold crowns easy. Goodbye hours of grind!

I haven't tested all completely, so if you plan to use it be careful to recognize what you're modifying. The first 3 entries worked properly for sure at least.

EDIT: I've tested everything, it all works and corresponds with the correct monster.

-For giant monsters "123" USUALLY gives you a gold giant monster crown
-For miniature monsters "90" USUALLY gives you a gold miniature crown

( I already had monsters larger/smaller than 123/90 so I'm not exactly sure the minimal value that gives you gold crowns in those categories )

EDIT: WARNING, completing a mission after modifying your log with the appropriate gold crowns WILL GIVE YOU THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS.
Attachments
Monster Size Edit.CT
(40.06 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Last edited by blarae on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

I'd love it if the Infinite Item use would go back to being the amount limited to in your bag, rather than set at a super high and obviously cheated number lol.

like, 1 trap. You can just use that 1 trap over and over. Or 10 potions, their number just never decreases when you use them

mostly because i love taking screenshots and having to carefully scroll to the side to a infinite item so that i dont' have some '50 shock traps' listed and being so obvious there when i take the screenshot =P I hate having to recraft traps constantly, but i also don't like seeing such an obvious cheat and how visible it is lol!

anyways, good job. I admit the table is very large now, and i kind of wish i had just kept the first iteration because all i want is infinite items and infinite cloak duration

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:07 am
Really?!... Your previous post was nowhere aimed at my work, much less lacked any sort of criticism! It was a shot at my intelligence, plain and simple. So yeah, I'm going to get fucking pissed about that, as I'm sure anyone would! Not once did I ever insult you, rather aimed you in the right direction of how you should behave and respect others on here. Nor have I been "toxic" to anyone who hasn't shown disrespect, unlike you.

So again I'll state this in terms you might understand: If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then keep moving right the fuck along.
I'll listen to what you have to say when you stop resorting to petty insults, I rather talk to men not kids.

Code: Select all

if (User == "Squall8")
{
ignore = true;
}
LCHLH wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:26 pm
Love the new InfItemUse since it's not breaking the item pouch anymore and activates instantly... except for the fact that it sets everything to 50, even the charms and other limited-to-1 things.

I hoped that by removing "mov [r8+0C],32" it wouldn't change the amount, and it doesn't, but the value is also not frozen anymore, making the script useless. I just don't know enough (anything) about asm to simply freeze it, and trial-and-error just doesn't work.

I'm really sorry to repeat this, and it's not my intention to disrespect you or your work (seriously, the rest of the table is fantastic), but when reading infinite use I understand "use the same thing without decrease", not add an arbitrary number on top while also not decreasing the amount.
You can do it by removing the code that consumes the item when used.
Is actually how I did it on my Trainer, freezing the value also wouldn't work on Items limited to 1.
Last edited by Deepthroat on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

nvm
Last edited by Hmmyea on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

@everyone not liking this table inf items:
Go copy the inf item from seikuro and paste in this table then save it as an alt table if you're lazy and don't want to use 2 tables. I haven't noticed any issues with that one.
Personally I load and use both table since each have their own use

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

Actually i still had the original table in my downloads folder, so i'll just keep using that =P it's simpler, it has all i need, and it keeps the items at their proper amounts, so it's perfect for my needs

EDIT: Sadness, the infinite items of that original cheat table doesn't work anymore =(
Last edited by Goujyn on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Deepthroat wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:29 pm
You can do it by removing the code that consumes the item when used.
Is actually how I did it on my Trainer, freezing the value also wouldn't work on Items limited to 1.
Show don't tell. You kinda glossed over the part where I specify I don't know assembly. If I did, then I'd post a simple "do not decrease bag items" script for all. But I don't, so I don't.

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

Woo! I managed to change the hunted/captured numbers using.
MoeClub wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:10 pm
base table from Squall8
So I reset all numbers to 1 for hunted and captured.

But it was a bit finicky getting it to show the numbers, had to try a few times and then I went into edit GC and it showed the numbers, huh!

So THANKS to whoever who made it. I know it says Squall but is Squalls script based on Resolves?
Regardless, Incredibly thankful for everyone who puts their time and effort for plebs like me.