Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Has anyone have problem using Highlighted Item Pointer?

After I revert back to older save 2 hours ago , which the cheat works on it, then I played some High Rank Quests, after that, the highlighted cheats no longer works, insta crash on highlight any item.

I also find the Wound/Kill Large HP monster will insta crash the game on this save game.

i only used inf hp, stamina,item use, show all monster on map, wound monster so far. i think when it reached some progression, some cheat will crash the game if using that save game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55613, member: 8101"]Shit that's actually working?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Txkoko, post: 55617, member: 20471"]not really it only saves the decos but any stats you change do not carry over[/QUOTE]

I mean, I'm just going by what was posted; I don't own the PC version just yet. That said, saving decos is better than nothing. Still, having presets for the modified gear would be sweet. Maybe chat with [USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] to see how he does it, cuz I've used several of his tables where you can create presets of certain things, like skill and weapon swapping in Dragon's Dogma.

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

Any plans for a custom set to multiply investigation rewards?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Would it be possible to include a [B]"ADD 1 HUNTER RANKING POINT"[/B] or [B]"INCREASE HUNTER RANK TIER"[/B] ([I]i.e[/I]., go to HR level 15, 29, 49 or 100)...?

I'd like to check out some of the higher ranked armours before I get bored of the game... as well as see what the "pigments" do. The "fearlessrevolution+45" trainer has an "add 49" [levels] to hunter rank option, but it does not seem to work... =/
Last edited by TroliusMaximus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Can you change an item to another type of item? I want to add a mantle to my inventory but i dont have anything similar to it in my inventory. I tried using highlighted item but when i change something like an herb to a mantle, it crashes the game. I wonder if you could change the ID of the item dropped from a monster that you are locked on to. Or change the item id of the hovered item in the shop located in the workshop. or make the claim addons and rewards option give you the item you change the id to?
Last edited by dirtydanisreal on Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 55620, member: 639"]Has anyone have problem using Highlighted Item Pointer?

After I revert back to older save 2 hours ago , which the cheat works on it, then I played some High Rank Quests, after that, the highlighted cheats no longer works, insta crash on highlight any item.

I also find the Wound/Kill Large HP monster will insta crash the game on this save game.

i only used inf hp, stamina,item use, show all monster on map, wound monster so far. i think when it reached some progression, some cheat will crash the game if using that save game[/QUOTE]

Alright, reverted back to my previous save where highlighted item was working, and still doesnt work

was there any game update recently? because highlighted item cheat no longer works for me, or is something wrong with my game? :P

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

[QUOTE="osnce, post: 55582, member: 20707"]Thank you for this table! And the friendly collaboration, that's really very cool!

Now to provide some of my own info (which I wanted to share but wasn't able to due to the forum temporarily disabling registration) regarding jewels.

The address for the jewels section is just after the materials section, as others must have also noticed, so I'm not sure why an All-Jewels script is not in the table. Perhaps due to policy? Anyways, for people who want to get the jewels immediately, just search for one of your monster materials, sell one off, search for the new quantity, and you should end up with 2 addresses. Browse each of them and you should be able to find where the monster materials are stored, by verifying the left-most 4 bytes matching the quantity of each of your monster materials, in the same order as your item box. Now page down until you go past a section of 0 quantities and eventually you'll get to the non-zeros, which will be your jewel quantities.

Verify that the quantities match your current jewel inventory, and start editing away. Do note that the item ID comes before the item quantity. As a side note, if you page up from the materials section and go past a section of zeros, you get to the ammo section, then page up again past zeros, you get to the consumable items section. This way you can use the browse memory function of Cheat Engine to edit any thing you want, including removing them by zeroing out the quantity AND the item ID of whatever you want to delete. (If you just zero out the quantity, the item will still be there but it will not have a quantity. You need to zero out the item ID as well.)

The jewel item ID ranges (all IDs in reversed byte order hex) covering a total of 90 jewels I've found go from 02D7 to 036E, but this range includes a lot of "dummy" jewels and many non-jewel items, for example 034B is actually a Palico tool command, 035B is your regular rock slinger ammo, etc. But in any case, here's the list of jewels I'm using:

[SPOILER="List of decoration item IDs"]

Note that this list is not exhaustive and they're in reversed byte order as I copied them off the memory browser. So "D7 02" is actually 02D7 for us humans.

D7 02

D8 02

D8 02

D9 02

D9 02

DA 02

DB 02

DC 02

DD 02

DE 02

DF 02

E0 02

E3 02

E4 02

E5 02

E6 02

E7 02

E8 02

E9 02

EA 02

EB 02

EC 02

ED 02

EE 02

EF 02

FB 02

FC 02

FD 02

FE 02

FF 02

00 03

01 03

02 03

03 03

04 03

06 03

07 03

08 03

09 03

0A 03

0B 03

0C 03

0D 03

0E 03

0F 03

10 03

11 03

12 03

13 03

15 03

16 03

17 03

18 03

19 03

1A 03

1B 03

1C 03

1D 03

1E 03

1F 03

20 03

21 03

28 03

29 03

2A 03

2B 03

2C 03

2D 03

2E 03

2F 03

33 03

34 03

38 03

39 03

3A 03

3C 03

40 03

41 03

42 03

43 03

44 03

45 03

46 03

47 03

4A 03

6A 03

6B 03

6C 03

6D 03

6E 03

[/SPOILER]

This includes all 12 of the RARE8 jewels. Hope someone finds this useful. Note, however, that although just inserting these into the memory will allow you to use them on armor and weapons, they will not show up on the melder. You probably have to use the unlock decorations script for them to show up.

Another note regarding editing the memory like this is that you may find that you cannot interact with NPCs nor the item box after this. To resolve this problem, just go on an expedition and then return to base.

Also the materials Have-All script is missing two tickets as far as I know: 0367 (Tailraider Voucher) and 0369 (Gajalaka Sketch)---yes, as you may have realized, I found them while looking for my RARE8 decorations. Haha.[/QUOTE]

yeah and it doesn't include any mantles, when i try to add one using the item editor, upon equipping it, my game crashes

McCheesemaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by McCheesemaker »

Any plans for inf duration on charged sword/shield for the charge blade? I tried the existing duration weapon buffs hoping there would be some cross over but no luck.

majorboobage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by majorboobage »

after many updates ICR still work only for armor :rolleyes: what's the point? maybe we should clarify in the title that this is only for armor?

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="dirtydanisreal, post: 55629, member: 4926"]Can you change an item to another type of item? I want to add a mantle to my inventory but i dont have anything similar to it in my inventory. I tried using highlighted item but when i change something like an herb to a mantle, it crashes the game. I wonder if you could change the ID of the item dropped from a monster that you are locked on to. Or change the item id of the hovered item in the shop located in the workshop. or make the claim addons and rewards option give you the item you change the id to?[/QUOTE]

To change items you have to use the same item type.

Potion/food item will only change to potion/food item, material only changes to material, weapon to weapon, deco to deco; You can't change something like jagras hide into a top end gem.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="Depleted, post: 55642, member: 20704"]You can't change something like jagras hide into a top end gem.[/QUOTE]

Or CAN you...?

Just kidding. :p You can't. [USER=20704]Depleted[/USER] is right.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55646, member: 10878"]Or CAN you...?

Just kidding. :p You can't. [USER=20704]Depleted[/USER] is right.[/QUOTE]

Im sure you probably can, i imagine that with how we're able to do it now (end user, not table dev) there are hidden values and things which need to be changed so the item could change into the proper item which you want, where as currently you're changing face values but the hidden values aren't changed and the game engine sees these items as errors and has issues as a result, breaking games and ruining saves etc.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Alright, report back for my problem on some cheats stop working especially Highlighted item pointer

I think it's something in the town cause the crash, the cheat doesnt work for me no matter what, until i go do another High Rank Quest, and come back town, then cheat works once again

maybe something in town will kill the cheats, if u face problem using highlighted item pointer, just go do some high rank quest and come back. repeat

osnce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osnce »

The game stores the items in their own category's memory space. Consumables first, then Ammo, Materials, and finally Decorations. So using the highlighted pointer to change items is limited to the same category.

But any item can be injected into the memory easily because they already reserve space for the items. This is how the have-all scripts work. They inject the items directly into the correct memory space.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Holy shit, I wake up and 3 pages magically appear..

Ok, for those that don't know [USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] already said he was going to be working on a script to save modified armor value later this week, so it's coming! [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER] said he is working on his Have all scripts to work across the different save slot as well as adding decos to the list. I had included a way to remove the specialized tools in the last update, labeled as [B](Mantle Fix)[/B]. I know I said this yesterday, but I'll be working on reducing the amount of the other Have All scripts today.

No, the Highlighted Item Pointer does not pick up on mantles, maybe it will in the future. When I first made it, I was able to pick up on the specialized tools in the item pouch, but you still couldn't change them properly. I'll try making one for the item box once a get a few more mantles. Keep in mind, I've have to start a new game at least ten different times since making this table, most of that being my own damn fault, so I haven't even hit HR quests yet.

[USER=639]@squall0833[/USER]

It's in good practice when using a Highlighted Item Pointer to only change IDs in the same category. Change a consumable to another consumable. Ammo to ammo. If your inventory is broken, try restoring it with the Have All scripts. If that still doesn't work then PM me your save.