Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] You forgot OFFSET (5B8) for Dash Juice in Buffs cheat. Just letting you know the offset so you can add it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="Marcus101RR, post: 55458, member: 438"][USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] You forgot OFFSET (5B8) for Dash Juice in Buffs cheat. Just letting you know the offset so you can add it.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, there's already an infinite stamina code.

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Guys, there's one thing i need to tell lol

if you tried to make something not decoration type into decoration, it will permanently stuck into that item type tab as a decoration

no matter what if you try to sell it, u sold it, got the money but it doesnt go away,

and this made the save break the "highlighted item pointer" cheat, no matter what, with that save with "fake decoration item" u get insta crash by activating "highlighted item pointer"

i have backup but, still trying to figure out a way to remove that fake items

since i can no longer able to use "highlighted item pointer" on this save, seems like there's no way to fix :o

Shunk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shunk »

Hey guys, really like the game so far and very good work with the table. I asked squall to add the x50 items but i'm also looking for a x50 materials and x50 even materials because like a dumb idotic moron i thought that the script put me a 5000 and after when i remove it put me back so i'm x5000 material and it kill the game cause well you don't have to farm anymore. Then i saw the ignore requirement and i felt even more dumber so pls guys if someone could do the x50 materials and event materials (i don't care ammo cause actually ammo are a pain in an ass) or maybe if you don't have time (which i totaly understand you are doing this by pure kindness) if you could show me how to do it because i compared the x50 and x5000 items script and it seems it's far more complicated then just a variable change.

Thank again for squall for his patient and kindness.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

[QUOTE="Shirokaido, post: 55459, member: 17486"]To be fair, there's already an infinite stamina code.[/QUOTE]

To be fair fair, there is already a infinite health code, but we have defense editor lol

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="Marcus101RR, post: 55463, member: 438"]To be fair fair, there is already a infinite health code, but we have defense editor lol[/QUOTE]

Look man, I don't appreciate the sass. trololol

Actually, related, are there plans to directly modify max HP and Stamina outside of just adding the skills? It'd be fun to see HP and Stamina bars just trailing across the top of the screen.

Txkoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Txkoko »

are we ever going to get a unlock all decorations feature anytime just wondering?

squall0833
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by squall0833 »

Alright guys, after some tests, something about item inventory is partially broken in my save by trying to change an item to a different type such as a potion to decorations

end up not removable item, even u sold it, still there, also it made the save game no longer able to use Highlighted Item Pointer, will insta crash

i tried idlehands script Have all item x50, try to fix that "fake decoration" in the item tab, it removed them, the save item inventory looks normal now, but still "Highlighted Item Pointer" remain not usable just for this "partially broken save"

there's no way to fix atm, so.. im going back my 2 hours ago backup save XD

Take note guys, always backup before u mess with item related cheat, it can break the codes behind it even though the save works fine in the game, but item cheats dont work anymore on the save XD

if anyone needs my "inventory partially broken save" for testing purpose, let me know.
Last edited by squall0833 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

N0 Rhythm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N0 Rhythm »

Will it be possible to add decorations?

maxsteel_33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maxsteel_33 »

Is it possible to get monster size pointer? If we can change it too would be perfect!

Also, thanks guy for the table: here some cookies!

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

If it is posible maybe you can add a option to have every Palico Gadget at the same time (so it doesnt matter wich one you equip, your palico will use randomly one of them, or at level 10 you can choose it) maybe for the code to work we need the game to think that you selected all gadgets at the same time, or that when you select 1 gadget the palico has the effects like you selected all of them.

rooflewaffle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rooflewaffle »

hello, i just registered today specifically for this thread to thank the creators of this table.

However, I am having the "missing NPCs" problem mentioned earlier in the thread caused by the unlock weapon/armor progression script. It was an earlier version of the table posted on Aug. 12th, and it nuked my first save file thankfully pretty early on in the game so I lost little. I chose to avoid using that option and ignored crafting requirements instead.

Two days later I am still using that old table with little trouble. I get myself out of the tutorial section (that is to say, out of low-rank) and into high-rank of the game proper (searching for ??? Rathian tracks). Unfortunately, I accidentally clicked to activate the aforementioned cheat as I was leaving a quest and all my NPCs are gone again upon loading back in. Fuck. Ok, so I check back here for resources on fixing the issue and found something of an answer; get the new table, follow instructions, reload the game...my NPCs are still missing :( I followed the instructions to change the values that should be 1 to 1, changed what should be 0 from 1 -> 0, did not mess with the binary, and changed xeno progression to 0 as well since i'm not that far. I checked the untested section saying to set all to 0 if NPCs are still missing and they were all already 0. I reload again, saving and quitting to title this time, and still all gone. The issue causing the Asteran Rapture does not seem to be fixed quite yet.

I'll try setting all the flags to what a legit player posted earlier, and edit this with results, but I am unfortunately not hopeful. If anyone has further advice, that would be wonderful, but bear in mind I am not well-versed with using CE to begin with outside of very simple things or using other people's works for games so I [I]cannot[/I] contribute to finding a solution other than posting my findings.

[QUOTE="Agenda2, post: 55226, member: 20620"]I have all my NPCS, relatively legit save. Here are my flags. HR 45 or so, all available quests done/foods gathered/Tempered monsters unlocked. Augmentation still locked.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/jlFyxlZ[/MEDIA]

[/QUOTE]

This worked, my NPCs have been restored, but it also advanced a good number of things in my game. But the important thing is, following those settings, it worked for me! Perhaps from here, a method could be developed to set proper progression flags? I sure wouldn't mind being able to rewind back a few plot beats, mostly to feel like I'm unlocking the stuff naturally again.
Last edited by rooflewaffle on Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Agenda2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Agenda2 »

@[B][USER=20672]rooflewaffle[/USER] I figured that would be the case. But as you said you have those NPCS now.[/B]

shadowkarl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowkarl »

is that still broken? i just used the armor/weapon unlocker - which npc goes away? and i guess armor edit is not permanent - it resets after reloading the game

[QUOTE="squall0833, post: 55470, member: 639"]Alright guys, after some tests, something about item inventory is partially broken in my save by trying to change an item to a different type such as a potion to decorations

end up not removable item, even u sold it, still there, also it made the save game no longer able to use Highlighted Item Pointer, will insta crash

i tried idlehands script Have all item x50, try to fix that "fake decoration" in the item tab, it removed them, the save item inventory looks normal now, but still "Highlighted Item Pointer" remain not usable just for this "partially broken save"

there's no way to fix atm, so.. im going back my 2 hours ago backup save XD

Take note guys, always backup before u mess with item related cheat, it can break the codes behind it even though the save works fine in the game, but item cheats dont work anymore on the save XD

if anyone needs my "inventory partially broken save" for testing purpose, let me know.[/QUOTE]

have you tried the inventory editor?
Last edited by shadowkarl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

[QUOTE="maxsteel_33, post: 55473, member: 20671"]Is it possible to get monster size pointer? If we can change it too would be perfect!

Also, thanks guy for the table: here some cookies![/QUOTE]

i agree i would love to see a monster size pointer. lol imagine a 30 ft tall kulu yak ka roflmao