Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anonkun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anonkun »

The thing is that you only edited the HR but not the "hunter EXP", that's why the bar isn't moving anymore until your hunter EXP (invisible value) catch up with the HR you have set. You are still accruing Hunter EXP, but it's not visible. This works exactly the same way as when you are HR12 and HR capped, keep doing missions and then uncap Hunter Rank and see your HR instantly bumped to 20+.

So don't edit Hunter Rank, edit Hunter EXP.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]We're clear for take off. [/COLOR][/B]

So I found this trainer on the chinese website I browse. It's a working inventory editor.

[B]Tutorial - MH World Ax Trainer [/B]

[B]1. Open Monster Hunter World

2. Run the program (as Administrator)

3. IF IT FREEZES, GIVE IT A SECOND. It's loading everything. [/B]

Ok. So here is the breakdown of the trainer itself.

[MEDIA=imgur]0YgStN7[/MEDIA]

This is the main menu of the trainer itself. The chinese at the top goes as follows.

Top Row (Left to Right.) 1. Zenny 2. Research Points

Middle Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Health 2. Lock Stamina 3. Infinite Item Use

Bottom Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Weapon Sharpness. 2. Lock Slinger Ammo. 3. Unbound Mouse

Last Row - Game Speed

Here are the options for you to use. I figured out what they were via trial/error and translated them.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/p4Ntwkc[/MEDIA]

How the trainer works.

1. Pick ONE of the following categories above. (i.e - Item Pouch, Ammo, Materials, etc etc.)

2. Click [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]BOX [/COLOR]down at the bottom. Not the arrow.

[MEDIA=imgur]n4vyX5Q[/MEDIA]

3. The box will open and you will have a list of items to choose from. Pick the items you need along with the quantity (the next box over) and click on it. You can also fill free spaces in your boxes with stuff you need or you can swap out items. Quite a nice trainer.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Make sure you are tabbed out of the game before doing this step. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]The trainer updates your inventory in real time, so you don't need to restart MH World for you to see the changes. I also recommend that you don't try to put items where they're not supposed to go. (i.e - Potions inside the Monster Materials box, and vice versa.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]As for the bottom area of the trainer, this is resistances. [/COLOR]

[MEDIA=imgur]JXWAD3u[/MEDIA]

Top Row - Defense/Fire/Water

Bottom Row - Lightning/Ice/Dragon

I don't know exactly how these work. I'm guessing they're integer based. Gonna need someone to try them out.

Translation: T0ra on Discord - Thanks a ton man for the translations.

[URL]https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/u0EboCe1/file.html[/URL] - MH World Ax Trainer

Original Source: [URL]http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5773986-1-1.html[/URL]
Last edited by TeaNymph on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nic_Nicholas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nic_Nicholas »

[USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] Amazing find! thanks!

DudeOfDestiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DudeOfDestiny »

Any tips for possibly finding the Palico XP level and gadget lvl/proficiency?

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[MEDIA=imgur]erxx3OZ[/MEDIA] - 99 Attack Jewels with the trainer.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54868, member: 19357"][MEDIA=imgur]erxx3OZ[/MEDIA] - 99 Attack Jewels with the trainer.[/QUOTE]

you could just use his item pointer, it works for jewels. only thing it doesnt work on is weapons/armor

i gave myself 9999 attack jewels ages ago lol
Last edited by Lukacross on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RingoBearm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RingoBearm »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54484, member: 259"]So here's these pointers I was working on earlier, plus a few others. I'm not 100% sure they'll work, this game is really odd. Also, please don't be stupid and put your hunter rank at 9999 or something and play online. That's asking for trouble. Only reason I have it there is due to the game locking out upgrades behind your rank, so please be responsible.[/QUOTE] so I used the pointer to increase my rank to 29 and this is after kill xeno and everything and after I beat bazel twins and hit 30 my hr wont go up anymore does anyone know how to fix this?

T0ra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by T0ra »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54864, member: 19357"][B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]We're clear for take off. [/COLOR][/B]

So I found this trainer on the chinese website I browse. It's a working inventory editor.

[B]Tutorial - MH World Ax Trainer [/B]

[B]1. Open Monster Hunter World

2. Run the program (as Administrator)

3. IF IT FREEZES, GIVE IT A SECOND. It's loading everything. [/B]

Ok. So here is the breakdown of the trainer itself.

[MEDIA=imgur]0YgStN7[/MEDIA]

This is the main menu of the trainer itself. The chinese at the top goes as follows.

Top Row (Left to Right.) 1. Zenny 2. Research Points

Middle Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Health 2. Lock Stamina 3. Infinite Item Use

Bottom Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Weapon Sharpness. 2. Lock Slinger Ammo. 3. Unbound Mouse

Last Row - Game Speed

Here are the options for you to use. I figured out what they were via trial/error and translated them.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/p4Ntwkc[/MEDIA]

How the trainer works.

1. Pick ONE of the following categories above. (i.e - Item Pouch, Ammo, Materials, etc etc.)

2. Click [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]BOX [/COLOR]down at the bottom. Not the arrow.

[MEDIA=imgur]n4vyX5Q[/MEDIA]

3. The box will open and you will have a list of items to choose from. Pick the items you need along with the quantity (the next box over) and click on it. You can also fill free spaces in your boxes with stuff you need or you can swap out items. Quite a nice trainer.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Make sure you are tabbed out of the game before doing this step. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]The trainer updates your inventory in real time, so you don't need to restart MH World for you to see the changes. I also recommend that you don't try to put items where they're not supposed to go. (i.e - Potions inside the Monster Materials box, and vice versa.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]As for the bottom area of the trainer, this is resistances. [/COLOR]

[MEDIA=imgur]JXWAD3u[/MEDIA]

Top Row - Defense/Fire/Water

Bottom Row - Lightning/Ice/Dragon

I don't know exactly how these work. I'm guessing they're integer based. Gonna need someone to try them out.

Translation: T0ra on Discord - Thanks a ton man for the translations.

[URL]https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/u0EboCe1/file.html[/URL] - MH World Ax Trainer

Original Source: [URL]http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5773986-1-1.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

HELLO this is T0ra on Discord, aka the translator.

I've figured out how the Armor resistance editor work.

All you have to do is depart on a mission and your stats will be automatically registered within the boxes.

Like this (Pic below)

[URL]https://gyazo.com/02352242eeb036e99e09d26767c023e6[/URL]

Then all you have to do is enter your desired value, and you'll be all set!

Also thanks again [USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] for your tutorial!

Nic_Nicholas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nic_Nicholas »

i would also like to know where to edit the HR exp instead of just the HR number. [USER=20487]@RingoBearm[/USER]

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

Any chance of getting an unlimited carving option going?

Dorodomorodo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dorodomorodo »

Something crashes the game, not sure which one of these; Unlimited Health, Stamina, Bow Charge, Infinite Items are the only ones I have active

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

Strangely, the visual cross in the cheat engine window for the charge axe isn't showing up correctly.

RingoBearm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RingoBearm »

has anyone figured out how to unfreeze hunter rank?

Nippontradamus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippontradamus »

It's not frozen. We keep explaining it everytime someone asks, it's locked behind a story quest. You have to finish the quest to release the cap. There are caps at HR 16 and HR 30. Honestly you guys should just be playing the game instead of worrying about Hunter Rank which does nothing for you, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

zymui1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zymui1 »

[QUOTE="Nippontradamus, post: 54879, member: 13706"]It's not frozen. We keep explaining it everytime someone asks, it's locked behind a story quest. You have to finish the quest to release the cap. There are caps at HR 16 and HR 30. Honestly you guys should just be playing the game instead of worrying about Hunter Rank which does nothing for you, especially if you don't know what you're doing.[/QUOTE]

sorry im confused. I don't see an option to edit HR. Did the creator take it off?