Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sinykk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by sinykk »

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there a way to save the edits you make to weapons/armor?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:57 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 pm
hornedskulldrake wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:38 am

I have compile all of safi's weapon in equipment data
WARNING
IN ORDER FOR SAFI WEAPON TO WORK YOU NEED TO FOLLOW banggates TRICK FOR IT TO WORK
Cheers~!

Edit: ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE!!!
You can't set all to level 6, btw, there is a check.
what marcus said, if you either didn't level up the awaken level at least once to fix the awaken exp OR you got more than 1 level 6 awakening (including level 6 essence or more than 1 monster essence, so watch what y'all doing) your save file will be unreadable or corrupted. Although van1128 already provide the solution for the corrupted save, it's still better to backup your save and only get the awakening according to the rules
There are quite a few sanity checks in the game regarding safi stuff.
- Only One Level 6, or unique Set Bonus, Special Awaken (things that have glowing stars)
- 6th Slot Awoken Skill exists, but isn't used. Using it results in invalid value (this can be bypassed with a script)
- Must set Potential into Safi weapon before saving, this way it naturally rolls your edits.
- Can't have weapon equipped while editing it (crashes game).

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Javi wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am
Is there a table for Safi'jiiva's quest tasks to have them achieved?... Like the existing table of Kulve Taroth, but for Safi'jiiva.
I never succeed in achieving the three tasks of 'Exhaust level 1/2/3', before slaying the monster. :(
Likewise, I wish there is a script for that.

I've already depleted all 3 LVL energy and it took a lot of time.1 to 2 Hours. I was playing with a friend in a private session.

When the Safi goes to the 3rd level, we left the quest. We do that repeatedly until 1&2 level Energy completely depleted.
After that, we do it again for the 3rd level and then we kill the Safi.

I think it´s better to do it solo, cuz when I play with a friend, the difficulty will change to multiplayer.

YeetleJuice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YeetleJuice »

Hi,
New to CE but I was wondering when Safi equipment will be added to item IDs or equipment data selection.
Thanks to all the GOAT devs working on this.

Best,

YeetleJuice

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

onetwosix wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:32 pm
Javi wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am
Is there a table for Safi'jiiva's quest tasks to have them achieved?... Like the existing table of Kulve Taroth, but for Safi'jiiva.
I never succeed in achieving the three tasks of 'Exhaust level 1/2/3', before slaying the monster. :(
Likewise, I wish there is a script for that.

I've already depleted all 3 LVL energy and it took a lot of time.1 to 2 Hours. I was playing with a friend in a private session.

When the Safi goes to the 3rd level, we left the quest. We do that repeatedly until 1&2 level Energy completely depleted.
After that, we do it again for the 3rd level and then we kill the Safi.

I think it´s better to do it solo, cuz when I play with a friend, the difficulty will change to multiplayer.
safi is 4 player regardless of how many are in it.

it cannot be solod without cheating or using a nexusmod balancing mod for single player.

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

IceBlazeWinters wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 pm

Safi is 4 player regardless of how many are in it.

it cannot be solo without cheating or using a Nexus Mod balancing mod for single player.
I agreed with that.

If you play normal, not using any of those Script´s, of course you need 4 players to beat it.

In this case, we play with the help of useful scripts. :)

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

YeetleJuice wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:35 pm
Hi,
New to CE but I was wondering when Safi equipment will be added to item IDs or equipment data selection.

Best,

YeetleJuice
check page 329 i already upload the one with all of the safi's weapon available in equipment data.
Remember you must backup your save file (just in case) and follow banggates and marcus tips for it to work, if you don't follow the safi awakening rule your save file will be broken

YeetleJuice
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YeetleJuice »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:50 pm
YeetleJuice wrote:
Hi,

Best,

YeetleJuice
check page 329 i already upload the one with all of the safi's weapon available in equipment data.
Remember you must backup your save file (just in case) and follow banggates and marcus tips for it to work, if you don't follow the safi awakening rule your save file will be broken
Thanks for the response! Apologies for the lack of clarification. When will the Safi armor sets be added to item IDs or equipment data?

Best,

YeetleJuice

d4haxor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by d4haxor »

Invulnerability is broken again, is there an update?

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

YeetleJuice wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 am
hornedskulldrake wrote:
YeetleJuice wrote:
Hi,

Best,

YeetleJuice
Thanks for the response! Apologies for the lack of clarification. When will the Safi armor sets be added to item IDs or equipment data?

Best,

YeetleJuice
Odd request, since usually people just cheat the material to craft the armor but here i add all of safi's armor as well
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_IB All Safi Equipment.CT
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 53 times
Last edited by hornedskulldrake on Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Toiyz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toiyz »

hornedskulldrake wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 am
YeetleJuice wrote:
hornedskulldrake wrote:

Best,

YeetleJuice
Odd request, since usually people just cheat the material to craft the armor but here i add all of safi's armor as well
Hey,

how do you get it to work? If I activate it all I get is "??" on value
I activated it when im in equip info

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

Hey Squall and Cal,

So the table is starting to cause the game to crash now, the bypass will work but when activated it creates a small stall in the game, then you load in and if you activate anything about 30 seconds later the game will crash. I was only using stamina, and sharpness but it still crashed. I'm in no hurry, I just figured I would let you know.

Gadget

Daitoshen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daitoshen »

Toiyz wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:30 am
hornedskulldrake wrote:
YeetleJuice wrote:

Best,

YeetleJuice
Hey,

You have to go in to your Sell Equipment menu. For some reason it doesn't like the Equipment Info menu.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Daitoshen wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:43 am
Toiyz wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:30 am
hornedskulldrake wrote:

Hey,

You have to go in to your Sell Equipment menu. For some reason it doesn't like the Equipment Info menu.
also if you manage to make it work and then you quit the cheat engine THEN you try to open the cheat engine again, it usually doesn't work so you need to restart both the MH and the cheat engine for it to work again
Last edited by hornedskulldrake on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

caliber1942 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 pm
latest bypass

password frf
This is outdated as of the most recent event update, the game starts to crash about 30 seconds after you enter the game every time I try to use it now, it was working fine last night. Just wanted to let you know.

Gadget