Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gearspoon4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by gearspoon4 »

Messiah wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:53 am
gearspoon4 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:33 am
Hellangel98 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:18 am
Someone on Steam forums posted this photo taken by author has said that a chinese dude modded in Safi's weapons
[Armor is craftable when obtain materials] without crashing his game whatsoever

Is it possible to cheat engine in it? I can't seem to find any other way around it
Right now i have way to use safi weapon with out "Incorrect Value Detected"

!! Before you doing this you need to backup your save game !!

First you must download Macus101RR's table that i just add Awakening Abilities Edit slot. Then you must find your Safi jiva weapons you want to use

Example i use a Safi jiva Fire bow Value is 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 F2 00 00 00

When you get safi weapon in your inventory go to "change equipment" and equip it

Open Macus101RR's table (vv Download Below vv)

Go to Equipment Data Editor (Equipment Info)

Set Level and Points Value to 2

Open Custom Upgrades Awakening Abilities 1 Should not be (0) or (empty)

In my case Awakening Abilities 1 use value 113 it a silver rathalos essence

[Link]

All issue because safi weapons that you obtain in real safi jiva siege it must random Awakening slot 1 for you but if you use cheat engine spawn it up it doesn't have random Awakening slot 1 !! "This is why you got a incorrect value detected !!!!"

Don't fogot to backup your save file and Have Fun :wub:

[Link]
How can i set all 5 awakened abilities like you in the image? 1 Awakened abilities is working. But the moment I add the 2nd ability, it returned to incorrect data value.
Fist image is not my Own

I "guess" all safi weapon have condition to use Awaken Abilities. yesterday after i post i got and issuse too.

In my case
Awakening slot 1 113 silver rathalos essence
Awakening slot 2 24 Element Up VI
Awakening slot 3 23 Element Up V
Awakening slot 4 23 Element Up V
Awakening slot 5 23 Element Up V
This set it not get any issue

But when i set Awakening Slot 3-5 to Element Up V I it got and "Incorrect message" seem like it have a limit or some thing.

and safi jiva blast bow if i use Element up I-VI it got "Incorrect message", but if i use Attack up save file can load with out any issue (I don't know why ?)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gearspoon4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gearspoon4 »

Safest wait update from Squall and Don't rush him.
Have you ask to all table creator ? they have time to play game or work with out worry to create or update table ?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

gearspoon4 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:49 am

Fist image is not my Own

I "guess" all safi weapon have condition to use Awaken Abilities. yesterday after i post i got and issuse too.

In my case
Awakening slot 1 113 silver rathalos essence
Awakening slot 2 24 Element Up VI
Awakening slot 3 23 Element Up V
Awakening slot 4 23 Element Up V
Awakening slot 5 23 Element Up V
This set it not get any issue

But when i set Awakening Slot 3-5 to Element Up V I it got and "Incorrect message" seem like it have a limit or some thing.

and safi jiva blast bow if i use Element up I-VI it got "Incorrect message", but if i use Attack up save file can load with out any issue (I don't know why ?)
You can only have one VI, I think silver rathalos might be, in awakening if you see 5 stars and glowing redish then its a 6, if you have two 6, it will be invalid, I also recommend doing IV and upgrading to V so the look of the weapon updates properly.

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

Viceroy wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:01 am
Gadget wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:50 am
Any word on when this table will be receiving update 81? I know Squall had to work through Sunday, and I'm in no rush, I'm just curious when its expected to be out?
On 20th Safi siege will released. Squall must be waiting for that patch. Use other tables or trainer for a while.
there is no patch for safi'jiiva though.

the siege will just activate like it does with kulve taroth.

it's all on a timer, and that timer ends in 11 hours and 2 minutes.

safi'jiiva WILL be in monster hunter world TONIGHT at 7pm central time (japan is 14 hours ahead of me, that makes it 9am tomorrow morning on the 20th)

daily resets: 7pm central time
weekly resets: 7pm central time every thursday.

triger10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by triger10 »

Mine got work when i use sharpness increase VI and the rest is 5. i think you should consider the order. when i put atk VI and sharpness increase VI i got the incorrect value so what i do is 1st VI and the rest is V. (you can copy my build if you like). enjoy and happy hunt!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 81 added. 3 of the scripts are still outdated, I should get around to it later tonight.

I think I saw something a couple posts back of the steam multiplier screwing with the event time bonuses. If more people can confirm this I'll work on a fix.

I also really need to complete the DDLs for Items and Equipment Data, but who knows when I'll be able to get around to it.. Don't think I have forgotten.
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:42 pm
I'm sure people would rather use your program when it comes to CE rather than whatever else is out there. So long as you keep updating it, feel free to keep posting it!

IceBlazeWinters
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by IceBlazeWinters »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:29 am
I think I saw something a couple posts back of the steam multiplier screwing with the event time bonuses. If more people can confirm this I'll work on a fix.
please do. i know exactly what happened to my steam works jackpots and bonus time events, but i have no idea how to fix it because the array of byte coding i posted, i don't understand how to use to reset the steam works back to the beginning.

as for how it happened, the multiplier completely skipped the steam works tutorial and now i have no way of getting jackpots and bonus time events.

i have a hidden, unlisted youtube video, that shows exactly what's going on with my steam works on my primary save file. and i'd rather not have to restart it from the beginning.
Last edited by IceBlazeWinters on Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

demondante28
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demondante28 »

im stuck in apparasil box for safi jiva anyone know how to get rid of all the reqwards

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

Squall8 wrote:
Update 81 added. 3 of the scripts are still outdated, I should get around to it later tonight.
Thank you for the update. :D

jasonthe13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jasonthe13 »

Squall8 wrote:

I also really need to complete the DDLs for Items and Equipment Data, but who knows when I'll be able to get around to it.. Don't think I have forgotten.
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:42 pm
I'm sure people would rather use your program when it comes to CE rather than whatever else is out there. So long as you keep updating it, feel free to keep posting it!
squall is there a way you can add charblade savage axe mode to stay even if the phails are at 0? into weapon buffs?

neryboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by neryboi »

How does the guiding lands exp works? I can't get it to work. Thank you in advance :)

Rampage3C
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rampage3C »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:05 am
gankmeoniichan wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:44 am
I tried to search for kinsect in this topic and the system has shown no matches.
The ignore crafting requirements function doesnt work for kinsects, is that intended or does that have a deeper reason?
Use "Ignore Material" script...
onetwosix wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:09 pm
is the effect of this Table permanent, after restarting the game, without using it again?
Temporary...
Rampage3C wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 am
Thanks for this. Appears that the augment scripts (including the atk amount) is only valid for pre-IB weapons that use the old augment system. Doesn't work for IB weapons with the gem-style augment system. Enabling 'Full Augment Effect' doesn't work for IB weapons either.
Thankyou for you feedback, updated my table :mrgreen:
Is this table being updated? Thanks.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

neryboi wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:23 am
How does the guiding lands exp works? I can't get it to work. Thank you in advance :)
you need to see the xp first by opening menu where you see the level and the xp bar

Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scan21 »

Hi, everybody, can you tell me how I can get all the layered armors available in the game quickly? Do I need to add all the tickets to the inventory? Using the Highlighted Item Pointer function.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 82 added.