Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by cyborg5742 »

mochimochi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Sorry if this has been asked already but I don't think I'll have luck finding an answer in like 297 pages anytime soon. So I'm asking here if anyone knows how to use the monster size script. When the script is activated, there are two options, I don't really understand what the first one is (GC?) so I only activated the second one, targeted a monster and changed the value. The monster did change in size but I didn't get a crown after I killed/ captured it. I thought I was maybe not making them big or small enough so I ended up making one of them bigger than godzilla and that didnt give me a crown either. Maybe someone that got the script to work properly can write some detailed steps? Also, I assume that the script is supposed to be used with some script or mod that tells you the size of the monster or something? I don't see how you can use it correctly otherwise.

Oh and by the way, does anyone know if the bypass script will work regardless of updates? Cause Title Update 1 is releasing tonight.

Edit: Well, the update is up.
GC = Guild Card obviously

and read my post in page 194 regarding this table function

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

new bypass for Version 402862 11.50.00

password:

frf
Attachments
MHWResetCRC.zip
Version 402862 11.50.00
(13.57 KiB) Downloaded 36 times

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

caliber1942 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:32 am
new bypass for Version 402862 11.50.00

password:

frf
Thank you for the fast response...

onetwosix
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by onetwosix »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:25 am
mochimochi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:08 pm
Sorry if this has been asked already but I don't think I'll have luck finding an answer in like 297 pages anytime soon. So I'm asking here if anyone knows how to use the monster size script. When the script is activated, there are two options, I don't really understand what the first one is (GC?) so I only activated the second one, targeted a monster and changed the value. The monster did change in size but I didn't get a crown after I killed/ captured it. I thought I was maybe not making them big or small enough so I ended up making one of them bigger than godzilla and that didnt give me a crown either. Maybe someone that got the script to work properly can write some detailed steps? Also, I assume that the script is supposed to be used with some script or mod that tells you the size of the monster or something? I don't see how you can use it correctly otherwise.

Oh and by the way, does anyone know if the bypass script will work regardless of updates? Cause Title Update 1 is releasing tonight.

Edit: Well, the update is up.
GC = Guild Card obviously

and read my post on page 194 regarding this table function
My bad, I thought it was Giant Crown :D

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

onetwosix wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:58 pm
Hello guys,

I just want to ask something, how do you make "Equipment Data" work? :(
I´ve already tried that, but the sum is always " ?? ". Is there something that needs to trigger to work or did I do wrong?
All the features seem works fine except this "Equipment Data". :cry:
it will work when you use "sell equipment" menu and select the armor/charm/weapon

mochimochi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mochimochi »

@cyborg5742 & @onetwosix Thank you for the replies. I read the post in page 194 and tested the script the way you described in your post and I got a large crown, and that's with the update. I haven't tested the other scripts but then again I don't really use the table outside of the crown script.

Also regarding the Guild Card, well I feel silly now cause I'm 200h into the game and I only found out about it now. :P

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Table updated.

Sorry for the lack of progress lately, my schedule has been kind of fucky.. I'll get around to other stuff when I can.

JedoBear
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JedoBear »

Hello, super appreciate the Iceborne-updated cheat table. But may I request a master rank monster research level editor? I think mine had a bug, Jyuratodus master rank monster research level doesn't level up even if I don't use cheats. I would just like to be able to finish researching all MR monsters. Thanks

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

sonicwinghero wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:57 pm
Is it possible to add a cheat to allow any bows/bowguns to use any coating/ammo types?
have you tried using the table? its there for coatings under weapon buffs. bowgun support all ammo was previously available before iceborne but now you just have to wait for OP to put every feature from the 1st page back into current table and most importantly, functional.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

mochimochi wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:29 am
@cyborg5742 & @onetwosix Thank you for the replies. I read the post in page 194 and tested the script the way you described in your post and I got a large crown, and that's with the update. I haven't tested the other scripts but then again I don't really use the table outside of the crown script.

Also regarding the Guild Card, well I feel silly now cause I'm 200h into the game and I only found out about it now. :P
Great. if u wanna mess around with the table. DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

chaosblade02 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm
It possible to get a permanent unlock for all the food ingredients? Or capture/catch/gather all nodes script? I still got a bunch of food ingredients that haven't been unlocked, and I don't feel like spending hours of time on this. I know I'm not the only one.

I wouldn't mind making a donation if someone could make a capture/catch/gather all nodes script to save me some time on this really tedious stuff.

If I recall correctly, there used to be a catch/capture all script on one of the old tables, and I don't remember it ever being updated. I never got the opportunity to use it because it was patched out and never updated.
I takes less than 1 hour to complete everything. Equip a gathering set > go to resource center > pick investigations > filter by locale info > take two of every region upsurge > open them spam the gathering spots and the special ones and then just RETURN FROM QUEST. i forgot how exactly it says but read the description but i know its not the abandon one. you get to keep everything that you get in the quest so far

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:59 am
Table updated.

Sorry for the lack of progress lately, my schedule has been kind of fucky.. I'll get around to other stuff when I can.
To let you know, Monster Research Multiplier seems broken.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

JedoBear wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:01 am
Hello, super appreciate the Iceborne-updated cheat table. But may I request a master rank monster research level editor? I think mine had a bug, Jyuratodus master rank monster research level doesn't level up even if I don't use cheats. I would just like to be able to finish researching all MR monsters. Thanks
Hmm i had similar issue before back in vanilla where u fought low rank kirin and im the kind of person who tries to max everything possible before proceeding to next main quest. during high rank the kirin meter wont go up so i just started collecting kirin tracks until the meter went through. so try collecting a bunch of MR jyura tracks or restarting the game or something...see if that helps since ure saying u didnt use any cheats

ipsill677
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ipsill677 »

Max Sharpness is broken as well for me.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

ipsill677 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:17 am
Max Sharpness is broken as well for me.
Yep Max sharpness seems to be the only thing broken on the table for me.