Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Kwharr »

pox911 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 am
kyoski wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:08 am

having this same issue, not sure what caused it, suspecting that script though.
didn't back up save either (whoops) so guess i'm restarting
are you leaving the script on when you started doing a quest? wonder if the code region is used for tracking rewards or something as well
It persists between restarts.
Would love to find a solution as I hadn't backed up super recently.

Also unsure on that, because it allows you to take rewards or sell them from that page just fine.
And I feel like if that was the issue you'd see the crashes when attempting to interact with the reward box.
But actually getting back to the hub after is another story.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

guess i should double check to make sure i didnt make the chunk too big. If it is and its poking into another memory area, i might just need to reduce it from 23 pages to a few less. If it's caused by buying something into the box that you shouldnt have, modding the box to remove the item should be doable as well.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Kwharr wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:19 am
It persists between restarts.
pretty much this, as soon as you try to get past the reward screen it crashes even after restarting

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

pox911 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:26 am
guess i should double check to make sure i didnt make the chunk too big. If it is and its poking into another memory area, i might just need to reduce it from 23 pages to a few less. If it's caused by buying something into the box that you shouldnt have, modding the box to remove the item should be doable as well.
Removing the item wouldn't work if the item unlocked an entry in the forge that isn't supposed to be unlocked.
Would need to find a way to re-hide/re-lock armor sets from that menu.

I believe I already removed all the items I had purchased with the script on in fact.

SgtDK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SgtDK »

First of all, I wanna say thanks a lot for your ongoing work and support. Truly awesome!! Also I wanted to know if any1 knows how the weapon editor works? I'm able to edit it tho, but the dmg does not seem to increase. Am I missing something :)? Thanks a lot for the help!

Shadowria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadowria »

I'm also having an issue that is probably related to that script, I only bought a few basic decorations and now the game crashes whenever I talk to the Sailor in Seliana or the Botanist in Astera, not sure what they have to do with anything though, might be crashing in other areas just haven't checked yet, my last save was from yesterday so I hope this is fixable.

Edit speaking to the captain in Astera is fine so it's the botany that's broken for me.

Edit 2, Game does indeed crash after completing a mission so it's the same problem they're having
Last edited by Shadowria on Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Kwharr wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 am
pox911 wrote:
Removing the item wouldn't work if the item unlocked an entry in the forge that isn't supposed to be unlocked.

I believe I already removed all the items I had purchased with the script on in fact.
i believe the old base mhw table used to have unlock pointers, but those haven't been updated for iceborne, so if it is an unlock flag, I'd assume the only solution now would be to play from a previous backup or wait until the items accidentally unlocked are added in

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

kyoski wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:38 am
Kwharr wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 am
pox911 wrote:

i believe the old base mhw table used to have unlock pointers, but those haven't been updated for iceborne, so if it is an unlock flag, I'd assume the only solution now would be to play from a previous backup or wait until the items accidentally unlocked are added in
Problem being that Aloy's Armor is a PS4 exclusive & will never be added in.
If we could get those flags updated & basically reverse what that script did I feel like it would solve the issue.

Out of curiosity how did you utilize the script?
Do you remember what items you purchased & can you check your Forge menu in the Full Armor set section & see if you have one called HARDDUMMY for me please?

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Kwharr wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:40 am
Do you remember what items you purchased & can you check your Forge menu in the Full Armor set section & see if you have one called HARDDUMMY for me please?
I used the script to buy all the furniture for my room, which actually works for unlocking them all.
I also added in some extra materials and stuff I didn't have yet.

There is no HARDDUMMY in my full armor set section.
The update seems to have broken the item pointer as well, was going to try deleting everything in my box and seeing if it still crashes on the reward screen,
Last edited by kyoski on Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shadowria »

kyoski wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:47 am
Kwharr wrote:
I used the script to buy all the furniture for my room, which actually works for unlocking them all.

The update seems to have broken the item pointer as well, was going to try deleting everything in my box and seeing if it still crashes on the reward screen, but pretty sure it is the unlock pointers.
Not sure it's unlock pointers as I only bought decos, old definitely released decos. And it crashes for me when I talk to the Sailor, Botanist or after a quest. Does yours crash talking to those people too?

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

Shadowria wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:20 am
Not sure it's unlock pointers as I only bought decos, old definitely released decos. And it crashes for me when I talk to the Sailor, Botanist or after a quest. Does yours crash talking to those people too?
Yea just tested, crashes on those npcs as well.

Kwharr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kwharr »

Shadowria wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:20 am
kyoski wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:47 am
Kwharr wrote:

The update seems to have broken the item pointer as well, was going to try deleting everything in my box and seeing if it still crashes on the reward screen, but pretty sure it is the unlock pointers.
Well I'll be damned, yes I am crashing when I talk to them.
And I just tested a throwaway character buying only items that are easily attainable in game & am getting crashes on this character as well.

Unfortunately that means it's indeed the script.
Really hoping Pox can figure this out.

lansu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lansu »

pox911 wrote:
also crashes on my side. After I finished iceborne earlier I tried to add some jewels. After the mission when accepting the rewards it crashes. Even after selling what I bought. I now used my backup from yesterday.

edit: basically corrupted the save file. So if you want to try, backup first :) I was literally about to rage because I haven't saved a backup in a long time. Goodthing there was a local backup folder that was just backed up yesterday. If there's a possible fix I still have my corrupted file if you need it :)

haditriwi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haditriwi »

i would like to report that after this update, equipment data is not work, only give ??
i use the newest crc + newest cheat engine from the 1st page.

Deadpooler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deadpooler »

Hi thank you very much for the iceborne updates! I was wondering if you could add the edit GC from pre-iceborne where you to edit number of quests completed and weapon usage in quests