Blood Waves +2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Blood Waves +2

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for [Link].

don't really like this game, probably no more update...

***attention***

enable script must be activated in the start menu, before you click the "PLAY" button.

the script would bypass the part of the anti-cheat that prevent you from injecting codes/altering the assembly, and using CE's SpeedHack. but this must be done before a level is loaded.

that means after activating enable script in the start menu, you can use CE's SpeedHack and/or inject your own aa script without the anti-cheat force quiting the game..

***attention***

undead

- health still drop when being hit until it reaches zero but you won't die.

- when health is in zero, you won't be able to control the character until it's regenerate to at least 1 health, but you can still do the rolling move. in this state your character would keep moving in the same direction as before you reach zero health. if you're surrounded by zombies in this state, just roll yourself away from them and let the health regenerate to >1 again.

no reload

- ammo clip still drop when you fire gun until it reaches 1, aka no reload.

- the script is injected to where the anti-cheat handles the decrements of encrypted integer. by a quick search, only ammo is being handled in this way, but bear in mind it could prevent other encrypted integer from reaching zero when decreasing. (I could do the injection before this call to prevent this but unfortunately 2 methods are sharing the same name and the injection point I wanted to use can't be jit and direct correctly with the script. or I could implement some filters to the script but I'm lazy...)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Blood Waves.CT
(30.99 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Last edited by Cielos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.