MadGames Tycoon [GOG] [STEAM] [CRACKED]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MadGames Tycoon [GOG] [STEAM] [CRACKED]

Post by Vee_ »

Kaedus wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:50 pm
claudioz wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:23 pm
UPPDATE for the Version V R-1.171020A. Please.
First try, then write.
PS "cheat table for MadGames Tycoon game version R-1.170112A -> 1.171020A [GOG] [STEAM][STEAMEMU] "
Yup! :mrgreen:
Well, i don't think i could update it anyway. The connection is really really bad in SG :cry: :cry: :cry: i can't download anything from here :x

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Madness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madness »

Hey there!

I'm not sure if you're still updating this or can help me out but I've encountered a slight issue with the staff edit mouse hover function(steam version). From what I can see the function works perfectly on a new game. However once you save a game and then load it later, the function fails.

The values then remain either NULL or ?? and fails to detect the staff members values. Another fact is that if you unpause the game and allow it to continue when it has failed like this the game will crash. The only way I have found of fixing this issue with the table is to either start a new game or move to a new property, at that point the function starts to work again. It seems that the memory address pointers are not correct unless you are at a new property.

If this can't be fixed can you think of any work around I can do to start thus function working again short of having to move property?

Cheers!

Madness
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madness »

I seem to have found a work around, for anybody else who encounters the same issue. If you load your game and the Staff Statistic function fails, do the following.

1. Close both Mad Games Tycoon and CE.
2. Relaunch both the game and CE.
3. Start a New Game and then proceed with loading the Mad Games Tycoon table within CE as usual. Test that the Staff Statistic function is working by mousing over your character in his starter garage(it always works on a new game in my experience).
4. Disable the CE table and exit your Newly started Mad Games Tycoon game, exiting to the MENU, do not exit the game entirely.
5. Load the save game that you want to play, reactivate the cheat table and the Staff Statistic function should be working correctly again.

It seems that the memory location pointers for the Staff Statistic's are only correct when they are set either by a new game or by moving premises.

moneycheat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: MadGames Tycoon

Post by moneycheat »

Vee_ wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:35 pm
In8fini wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 12:18 pm
Can you update to 1.170519A?
No. Sorry, it still works.
Yup still works for latest version. A note though, if you experience a random crash, use VEH debugger and make sure ce runs with administrator privilege
I selected the VE Debugger in the options but the game still crashes am i supposed to anything else with this debugger? Steam version. VERSION 1.171020A

thrasheroot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thrasheroot »

Hi can u make a trainer for Mad Games Tycoon 2 ?