Strain Tactics Steam 2018-07-17

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jgoemat
Table Makers
Table Makers

Strain Tactics Steam 2018-07-17

Post by jgoemat »

Activate the blue scripts after starting a game, then activate the green cheats you want enabled. You can edit the Credits and ResearchPoints directly. If you want to investigate the unit structure yourself, activate the third script and select a unit, then right-click to move them somewhere. That will set the 'pLastManuallyMovedUnit' pointer. Enable or Disable the <OPEN IN STRUCTURE DISSECTOR> entry and it will add it to a structure dissect window.

* Enter/Exit Helicopter Quickly
* No Reload
* Don't Use Thrown Items

and a bunch of cheats that player units. Many work on a 'modifiers' structure, you might have to drop and pickup one of your items for some to work (i.e. speed)

* Health
* Morale
* DamageTaken (take 0 damage)
* DamageDone (do 20x damage)
* Flags (x-ray, nointerrupt, noconfused, unencumbered, no xenophobic, undetectable) - not sure what all these flags do, but they seem useful
* Contamination (beta) - *should* keep your soldiers from getting contaminated, lowers chance to 0 and sets resistance high
* Detection (alpha) - not sure what this modifier does exactly
* Speed 4x (beta, doesn't always work) - try dropping and picking up an item if it doesn't work on someone
* Slow Enemies (alpha: untested, might not work) - think the same thing dogs this and no way to get enemy to drop and pick up item
* WeakEnemies - think only works on strain, i.e. not malfunctioning robot, sets knockback to 3x, damagetaken to 5x, damage to 0, should set 'cannotattack' flag, and RefireCountdown to 10s
* Strong Allies - Should set contamination chance to 0, modifier to 0, resistance to 100, contaminationpersecond to -100, healthpersecond to 50, moralepersecond to 50

I'd like to make the helicopter land and take off more quickly, but I only found an independent timer to change what was displayed, it still took just as long to land after being called.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
strain.CT
(98.92 KiB) Downloaded 199 times

nonameduh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Strain Tactics Steam 2018-07-17

Post by nonameduh »

Can you update this for the final version of the game? only the exit and enter helicopter fast works