Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - Time, Player stats, dev console

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Frenchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frenchie »

I progressed a lot since last time by making the days shorter. Hence I caught the thief, blew up the wooden wall, killed the zombies, beat the pirate captain, found a treasure down a hole, but I still need to explore the catacombs. Later in class I got the grapnel with the rope, but I thought I had to do something to the rope in the wine cellar and bend a cloth hanger to get a combined item. I now can also buy it from the rat shop. I haven chosen science, but I don't know if later I can make myself some Big Booms or find some more to blow up the dam.

I don't get it when I use oil it doesn't decrease, but when i throw an item in combat it does. Does that mean that only certain items decrease: potions, bandages, bombs and throw weapons?

Thanks for the item & reputation info. I will try it if I'm really stuck. Does it mean your cheat table won't be updated anymore with new stuff?

I also noticed if I load a game while I have frozen hours & minutes weird stuff happens. The days becomes less about 10 less and minutes become a 4 byte value. Correcting days in the table doesn't work and I must unfreeze and walk a bit to straighten it. Then I can change hours & minutes and freeze it again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Frenchie, post: 52990, member: 19639 wrote:I also noticed if I load a game while I have frozen hours & minutes weird stuff happens. The days becomes less about 10 less and minutes become a 4 byte value. Correcting days in the table doesn't work and I must unfreeze and walk a bit to straighten it. Then I can change hours & minutes and freeze it again.
When you load a save, the game creates new player object, and the old one gets released. So the memory allocated for for the old object gets used by other code so you start seeing weird numbers.

To get hold of new player object, as mentioned on the cheat, you need to walk.

Frenchie, post: 52990, member: 19639 wrote:Thanks for the item & reputation info. Does it mean your cheat table won't be updated anymore with new stuff?
Unless the workaround of editing save files stops working or someone pays me, I won't spend time on adding 150 items to the cheat table.

Frenchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frenchie »

Okay, that's clear. Personally for me the hour+min freeze, 1 hp enemy, stat upgrades & demerit have been used the most. I did wish I had the rope & grapnel and the trap trapper earlier in the game. The only I would have liked to be included were adding those items, immunity to poison (and the other 2) and running faster. But I think this might have been achieved as well in an edited save game. Best thing of this post is that we learned from it. I'm going further on day 20 now...

applepie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applepie »

I can't change the stats for some reasons. They appear as 0. I deactivate and active 'read stats', but it doesn't work. Skidrow version.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="applepie, post: 53638, member: 10424"]I can't change the stats for some reasons. They appear as 0. I deactivate and active 'read stats', but it doesn't work. Skidrow version.[/QUOTE]

Are Mono features active?

[SPOILER="Activate mono features"][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/keZh4o/mono_Feature.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER]

applepie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applepie »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 53641, member: 18664"]Are Mono features active?

[SPOILER="Activate mono features"][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/keZh4o/mono_Feature.jpg[/IMG][/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Yeah, did just that. They're all still grey out and 0.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="applepie, post: 53656, member: 10424"]Yeah, did just that. They're all still grey out and 0.[/QUOTE]

They'll remain gray it's just color of the cheat...

Have you started new game? Stats are 0 when you start afresh.

Can you post image of your cheat table?

Try this, Save game. Modify stats even if they are 0 and do write stats. Let me know if it updates..

applepie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applepie »

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/spY1I7t.png[/IMG]

It's a new game, I just reached the school. But the stats in character menu aren't 0. Got like 15 Agility, 18 charm, etc. I tried changing the 0s in cheat engine to something else, but doesn't work.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

LoL. Dude pointers have not been loaded. Walk around till you don't see ?? for day, hour and minutes.

After you see values for day, hour and minutes pointers. Then try the read stats script again

applepie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applepie »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 53760, member: 18664"]LoL. Dude pointers have not been loaded. Walk around till you don't see ?? for day, hour and minutes.

After you see values for day, hour and minutes pointers. Then try the read stats script again[/QUOTE]

Got it working, thanks!

Frenchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frenchie »

Almost at day 40 now and I couldn't help Thomas due not friendly enough. I took science first and then magic, but I don't know if that has a lot of effect on the game. If you took science + advance science, added the magic items, increased your magic skill, would you still be able to use the magic runes? I don't really know if "sense magic" is really needed to complete the game. I did notice that with 1 hp set enemies couldn't kill some of them in one dangerang throw at the night of the dead.

Now I've read that all of the QFG games had a cheat mode activated by entering a word. Also this game has a developer mode that was activated in a different trainer you have to buy. Did you find anything about a console (for entering instructions) or cheat mode?

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

All I've added 'unlock dev console' . Check Hero-U_TableV4.CT in main post.

Some of the commands are listed in the post. But details of all commands are in help section of the table. ?
Frenchie, post: 53778, member: 19639 wrote:Now I've read that all of the QFG games had a cheat mode activated by entering a word. Also this game has a developer mode that was activated in a different trainer you have to buy. Did you find anything about a console (for entering instructions) or cheat mode?
Done! No need to buy the trainer. ?

Try these commands:

reputation add 100 Thomas Kent

gamespeed 2
Last edited by koderkrazy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frenchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frenchie »

Great! I just finished the game and got the raven. One very usual item I got as well was a "magic key", which might unlock every lock in the game. I quickly looked at the new dev commands. Is there also a command to untrap a locked chest, so you don't need to reload after failing with the word?

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - Time, Player stats, dev console

Post by Elterin »

Hi! Can you please update the time pointer for the 2.2 version of the game?

janarah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - Time, Player stats, dev console

Post by janarah »

Any dice on an updated version for this?