Shining Resonance Refrain (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Excellent table so far!

Small request, can you make your famous code shop/item pick up code? The one where you can select how many items to receive/lock at upon picking up or buying an item. Kinda got used to how damn useful and convenient it is :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

[QUOTE="timechaos69, post: 51530, member: 9516"]i treid uploading picture but i guess its not right format...anyways i found easy way to get stats! well not so easy...what i did

Step 1: Get muscle Memoery item that increses ATK on first map outside of city...

Step 2: search for 0 (4byte) if youve already used it just do unknown intial value

step 3: use item how ever mayn times if infinite

step 4: Cheat engine search for increeased amount

step 5 step value to whatever...browse memory region and other stat bonuses are close by..enjoy[/QUOTE]

How the heck you change stats, no matter what i do my character stats never change, so how can you do this ?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I put in Set Minimum Item Amt and Character Editor. Enjoy!

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 51604, member: 1466"]I put in Set Minimum Item Amt and Character Editor. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thanks. although i see it doesnt affect the crests yet..prolly cuz you havnbt done anything with them like you said earlier. So when you do get to them if you could add the effect to them as well! thanks boss!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="timechaos69, post: 51614, member: 9516"]Thanks. although i see it doesnt affect the crests yet..prolly cuz you havnbt done anything with them like you said earlier. So when you do get to them if you could add the effect to them as well! thanks boss![/QUOTE]

Thank you too. You wouldn't happen to have a save close by that has them unlocked. I can't say I've played much past chapter 2 at this point.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Right where i am standing is the dungeon lady. you pick a crest/multiple crest to mod effects/ranks/level. some you cnat sue with others and whatnot but the reds can be used with themselves regardless..its the orange ones that are the special ones..like super crests

i found some of the orange ones at 141c7bd3c if it helps any

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="timechaos69, post: 51616, member: 9516"]Right where i am standing is the dungeon lady. you pick a crest/multiple crest to mod effects/ranks/level. some you cnat sue with others and whatnot but the reds can be used with themselves regardless..its the orange ones that are the special ones..like super crests

i found some of the orange ones at 141c7bd3c if it helps any[/QUOTE]

I was able to get options affecting Sigils thanks to your save game. EDIT 3.5.

TsuderePotatoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TsuderePotatoe »

Quick note i found. When using the Character Editor, it affects only the current costume you are using. Here is a link to pictures showing it [MEDIA=imgur]a/kVzYym7[/MEDIA]

I just found out if you close game and then reopen none of the stats stay either.
Last edited by TsuderePotatoe on Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="TsuderePotatoe, post: 51623, member: 19385"]Quick note i found. When using the Character Editor, it affects only the current costume you are using. Here is a link to pictures showing it [MEDIA=imgur]a/kVzYym7[/MEDIA]

I just found out if you close game and then reopen none of the stats stay either.[/QUOTE]

Not much can be done about that issue. I added in some quick editing of stats in EDIT 3.75.

I did attempt to find something to do with item drops, but couldn't figure out anything with the code so far and I'm not sure I will work on that still. I guess we have some pretty good options already for basic things.
Last edited by DrummerIX on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Yea no worries about item drop then. i mean you have the item scripts..though some aspects are missing its got about everything so...maybe a monster kill multi for quests? but yea so far what is available is OP

TsuderePotatoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TsuderePotatoe »

yea no worries :D what we have now is amazing already

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Figured out Quest Monster Multiplier to help with those monster quests. EDIT 4. Enjoy!

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

so I unlocked the quest where I need to surrender Armonics Tome to Lyle but the all item scripts locked everything to a Value of 50 even the Armonics Tome but the game doesnt detect it which means I can't report the quest even though I have 50 Armonics Tome in the inventory... it seems there's a flag or something is missing I guess this was the same quest I was stuck on the PS3 version for quite some time but I gave up playing the PS3 copy....
Last edited by Algester on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="Algester, post: 51654, member: 13616"]so I unlocked the quest where I need to surrender Armonics Tome to Lyle but the all item scripts locked everything to a Value of 50 even the Armonics Tome but the game doesnt detect it which means I can't report the quest even though I have 50 Armonics Tome in the inventory... it seems there's a flag or something is missing I guess this was the same quest I was stuck on the PS3 version for quite some time but I gave up playing the PS3 copy....[/QUOTE]

If you edit the script that gives you all items, you can change the quantity. Set it to 1 or something. If you set it to zero, it basically removes all your items. It's labeled quantity in the script. I noticed the game does have limits it seems when crafting items to not go over so many. You can try that. If all else fails, set quantity to zero and get the item normally.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Only just realized there's one 'base' feature missing... Can we please have an EXP multiplier?

Thanks in advance :)