Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +20 v2 (added some thingS)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +18

Post by Snowbunny »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:50 am

Yea, have not had that happen but I can see its possible as sometimes there are slight differences with unity/mono games with the way the code can run. Plus its possible there might be a shared address in there somewhere. Probably not gonna worry about it as its pretty stable as it is. Strange that is happens even with the 64 bit version as thats completely different code/cheat table. Have you tried the CTRL-C hotkey for automatically winning combat when that happens?
Ah no, I haven't tried that. Actually just had it happen to me again about 2 minutes ago. I simply closed it then decided to pop in here and check the thread. I'll give that a shot next time though that's a great idea. FWIW I was only using easy Wheel of Fortune when it just happened suddenly midway through a combat heavy run.
Renlid wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am

Thank you @gideon25 for this!

Are there prerequisites to get this table to work with Epic Games?

I launched the game, clicked "continue", then I opened the table, it asked to "use process" or something, I clicked "yes".
Then I opened the process "hand of fate" but it did not ask to "keep the tables" or something (like it did with the original table).
I then clicked "hand of fate 2" script, it revealed many options.

The two options that particularly interest me are:
- no card shuffle ==> but nothing happens when I try to check the box, it remains unchecked (it worked nicely with the original table though)
- gold and food ==> same behavior as above

Do I need to do something particular?
Totally normal for it to not ask to keep tables when the tables don't load until it's attached to a process. Since it does that on startup, there's nothing to worry about there.

Honestly to me it just sounds like you're trying to toggle these options without actively being in a run. If not that make sure you got the right table for your version of the game? The options work fine for me, but after I've loaded into a run and have character values.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Renlid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renlid »

Snowbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:46 am
Totally normal for it to not ask to keep tables when the tables don't load until it's attached to a process. Since it does that on startup, there's nothing to worry about there.

Honestly to me it just sounds like you're trying to toggle these options without actively being in a run. If not that make sure you got the right table for your version of the game? The options work fine for me, but after I've loaded into a run and have character values.
Thank you @Snowbunny!

I can confirm that I did run the game and also load my campaign before trying this.
Actually, it seems it was a bug in the embedded "monoscript.lua" file. I replaced it with an pretty ancient one (2016) and now some options do work (not yet "no shuffle" though)

Maybe I'll use this table for gold, and use the original table for "no shuffle" as it worked then.

But if I can help debugging the issue, I'll gladly do so.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Renlid wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:35 am
EDIT: that message above was with CE6.7 ; I then tried with CE7.2, thinking maybe I should use a newer release, but with this one I couldn't even check the main "hand of fate 2" script. Don't know if it's relevant, but when I right click on it, it says (at the top of the context menu): "Lua error in the script blah blah attempt to index a nil value"
That sounds like it was not attached to the game when you did that.
Hey you HAVE to use cheat engine 7.2. That is a MUST. Some of the scripts have code that ONLY works properly with cheat engine 7.2. Ok, so once its attached to the game (MAKE SURE ITS ATTACHED) with cheat engine 7.2, the first main script enables MONO and opens the table to the rest of the scripts. So always make sure mono is enabled. Sometimes the game may disable mono (had that happen a few times) so check the "Mono" menu at the top of cheat engine and make sure its enabled.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

For my EPIC version, the table runs perfect.

It seems that´s all working fine.

Very big thanks to Gideon for the update of this not so new game AND for both, EPIC and STEAM versions.

I just don't dare to install dream API because the permissions cut very deep into the system.
I know why but am I protected from malicious access?

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

Scanner wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:45 am
For my EPIC version, the table runs perfect.

It seems that´s all working fine.

Very big thanks to Gideon for the update of this not so new game AND for both, EPIC and STEAM versions.

I just don't dare to install dream API because the permissions cut very deep into the system.
I know why but am I protected from malicious access?
You can see the source code if you're worried. To my knowledge all it does is run a proxy server to fake DLC activation receipts. FWIW I've been using it since last night with no issues. Security Task Manager also has a very low security risk rating for what that's worth, and verifies it installs no new system files or anything.

To this bun, it's quite safe and quite effective and easy to use (if you snag the executable/GUI). Only used it for HoF2 so far on Epic but worked immediately with no issues so gets a fat thumbs up from me. If I had thumbs.

Edit: Gideon, Do you think we might be able to get a no/low ability cooldown cheat? Spamming bombs sounds pretty fun. We'd also need a "skill ignores counter" cheat like we have for the weapon's special ability.

Renlid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renlid »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:29 am
That sounds like it was not attached to the game when you did that.
Hey you HAVE to use cheat engine 7.2. That is a MUST. Some of the scripts have code that ONLY works properly with cheat engine 7.2. Ok, so once its attached to the game (MAKE SURE ITS ATTACHED) with cheat engine 7.2, the first main script enables MONO and opens the table to the rest of the scripts. So always make sure mono is enabled. Sometimes the game may disable mono (had that happen a few times) so check the "Mono" menu at the top of cheat engine and make sure its enabled.
I'm sure the game is attached. When it is not (e.g. the game is not running), CE crashes.
I am using Epic Games.

Works:
- Gold, HP, Food, Fame
- Pendulum very easy
- Easy Wheel Gambit (except for the graphical bug your warned about)
- Dice always roll 60
- Flip cards

Bugs:
- No card shuffle ==> does not work at all (it works with the original table and CE 6.7 though)
- Max HP does not perfectly work: when you get "max hp pain", the max HP falls to 90 (maybe it's intended? but it is surprizing nonetheless)
- Sometimes the "dice roll 60" does not check itself (not sure about the conditions for this to happen)
- Flip cards works except for when cards are turned over by the Watch Tower (which is already a bug in the game): it won't show them again
- Wheel gambit will not have an effect if it has already started to spin (e.g. for the Burning Building, if I activate the script after the first wheel has started, it will still spin at normal speed, but when I "enter the building" again, then it will be slow)

I did not try the other options (combat options, and unlimited brimstone, and others that I did not understand)

Renlid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renlid »

I also had the bug of not being able to move/attack/anything in combat, resulting in inevitable death.

Not sure what script caused the bug, though. I tried an ALT+F4, I hope it will work :-D

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Renlid wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:19 pm
I'm sure the game is attached. When it is not (e.g. the game is not running), CE crashes.
I am using Epic Games.

Works:
- Gold, HP, Food, Fame
- Pendulum very easy
- Dice always roll 60
- Flip cards

Bugs:
[1.] No card shuffle ==> does not work at all (it works with the original table and CE 6.7 though)
[2.] Max HP does not perfectly work: when you get "max hp pain", the max HP falls to 90 (maybe it's intended? but it is surprizing nonetheless)
[3.] Sometimes the "dice roll 60" does not check itself (not sure about the conditions for this to happen)
[4.] Flip cards works except for when cards are turned over by the Watch Tower (which is already a bug in the game): it won't show them again
[5.] Wheel gambit will not have an effect if it has already started to spin (e.g. for the Burning Building, if I activate the script after the first wheel has started, it will still spin at normal speed, but when I "enter the building" again, then it will be slow)

I did not try the other options (combat options, and unlimited brimstone, and others that I did not understand)
First of all, When I ask what version of windows you never answered. Windows 10 64bit or not? In addition I asked you what the NAME of the scripts where that were not working. ITs best to actually give the NAME of the actual script.

[2.] The HP for the script: [X] <== Main stats: Infinite Gold, Food, Health, and Fame is only for CURRENT health, not Max Health. You can change Max Health amount under the : [X] <== Player Pointers script. Is the Player Pointer Script working for you?
[4.] Thats just the way the Flip Cards cheat works. Its actually a built in Developer Cheat Im triggering.
[5.] Yes thats the way the [X] <== Easy Wheel of Fortune script works. It must be activated before a wheel part/challenge begins.

So..NONE of those are bugs. They are actually working as intended..I actually have some alternative scripts that hook in at the beginning of a function that might help with [1.] and [3.]. If you could try to activate all the other scripts, and let me know if they activate that would be good because once I put up an alternate table for EPIC version I won't do another one.

Also, if you get stuck in combat you should tap the Hotkey for the script: [X] <== Automatically Win Combat (Ctrl+C)<--May have to tap several times. Not sure whats causing that to be honest.

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:42 am
Renlid wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:19 pm
I am using Epic Games.

Works:
- Gold, HP, Food, Fame
- Pendulum very easy
- Dice always roll 60
- Flip cards

Bugs:
[1.] No card shuffle ==> does not work at all (it works with the original table and CE 6.7 though)
[2.] Max HP does not perfectly work: when you get "max hp pain", the max HP falls to 90 (maybe it's intended? but it is surprizing nonetheless)
[3.] Sometimes the "dice roll 60" does not check itself (not sure about the conditions for this to happen)
[4.] Flip cards works except for when cards are turned over by the Watch Tower (which is already a bug in the game): it won't show them again
[5.] Wheel gambit will not have an effect if it has already started to spin (e.g. for the Burning Building, if I activate the script after the first wheel has started, it will still spin at normal speed, but when I "enter the building" again, then it will be slow)

First of all, When I ask what version of windows you never answered. Windows 10 64bit or not? In addition I asked you what the NAME of the scripts where that were not working. ITs best to actually give the NAME of the actual script.

[2.] The HP for the script: [X] <== Main stats: Infinite Gold, Food, Health, and Fame is only for CURRENT health, not Max Health. You can change Max Health amount under the : [X] <== Player Pointers script. Is the Player Pointer Script working for you?
[4.] Thats just the way the Flip Cards cheat works. Its actually a built in Developer Cheat Im triggering.
[5.] Yes thats the way the [X] <== Easy Wheel of Fortune script works. It must be activated before a wheel part/challenge begins.

So..NONE of those are bugs. They are actually working as intended..I actually have some alternative scripts that hook in at the beginning of a function that might help with [1.] and [3.]. If you could try to activate all the other scripts, and let me know if they activate that would be good because once I put up an alternate table for EPIC version I won't do another one.

Also, if you get stuck in combat you should tap the Hotkey for the script: [X] <== Automatically Win Combat (Ctrl+C)<--May have to tap several times. Not sure whats causing that to be honest.
For what it's worth all those options are working perfectly fine for my Epic install using CE 7.2.

I also tried CTRL+C and CTRL+R even when I got locked up in a fight but the game didn't respond to the inputs even though the options did toggle (confirmed on second monitor). Even waited after inputting and toggling multiple times to see combat continuing and my character still able to take damage.

I'm pretty sure I triggered this 'freeze' by hitting R next to my companion, though I'm pretty sure that wasn't a factor in previous instances of the bug. Was running the same set of options I listed in my previous post.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Snowbunny wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:52 am

For what it's worth all those options are working perfectly fine for my Epic install using CE 7.2.

I also tried CTRL+C and CTRL+R even when I got locked up in a fight but the game didn't respond to the inputs even though the options did toggle (confirmed on second monitor). Even waited after inputting and toggling multiple times to see combat continuing and my character still able to take damage.

I'm pretty sure I triggered this 'freeze' by hitting R next to my companion, though I'm pretty sure that wasn't a factor in previous instances of the bug. Was running the same set of options I listed in my previous post.
So you think its the No Card Shuffle causing it? I think im going to instead try for something like Always win Card Flip game..

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:31 am
Snowbunny wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:52 am

So you think its the No Card Shuffle causing it? I think im going to instead try for something like Always win Card Flip game..
Honestly next time I boot it up and go through a couple rounds I'm going to test with only No Card Shuffle and then another time with only Easy Wheel of Fortune on. I have this feeling it's one of the two, but honestly it's happened under a few different 'circumstances' that I can't be sure anything in particular is the cause yet. I'll let you know if I find anything repeatable though for sure.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +18 v2 (added some thingS)

Post by gideon25 »

Ok added a few options and changed the Dice roll, Card shuffle, and Unlimited Platinum Scripts for the Epic version. Everyone get v2.

Also about the freezing occasionally in Combat I do wonder if its just a game bug in general as neither the Card shuffle or the Wheel of fortune functions have anything to do with combat.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +20 v2 (added some thingS)

Post by Scanner »

Sometimes it happens, that after a cheat-event (wheel or gamble) there are no buttons present.
I think there are routines of the game who can´t handle with. Sometimes. Under special circumstances. Perhaps the anti-cheat.

koloe754
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koloe754 »

It was working like a charm then something happened and CE stopped working. Now it is not responding every time I try to activate the script. Any ideas how to fix this?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

koloe754 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:10 pm
It was working like a charm then something happened and CE stopped working. Now it is not responding every time I try to activate the script. Any ideas how to fix this?
Epic or Steam version? Also right click the script that is not activating and tell me what it says..