Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +20 v2 (added some thingS)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [1.9.3] [&DLC][Steam] +19 (Changed a few things)

Post by Snowbunny »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 pm
Snowbunny wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:23 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:46 pm
I see that its free on epic also right now..Hmm ok ill update it.
Oh heck yeah man, that'd be awesome. Just started playing this morning and snagged your table; the important stuff still works but the AOB scan is busted and that'd be crazy useful.

Think you could shoot me a message so I get a notification/e-Mail when you've got it updated? Thanks for your service :)
Should be within 24-48hrs, so just keep checking. I am going to do 2 tables. One for Epic (cause they are giving away main game for free) and one for steam. The epic one is 64 bit, steam is 32 bit so completely different.
Yeah I just subscribed to the thread. Personally excited for the Epic one, though this Steam one works somewhat okay to be honest, though a bit unstable. Surprised it works at all, really.

Anyways, it's prolly because I'm using the Steam table, but if you toggle the "no shuffle" option it works great, but causes the shuffle sound to repeat infinitely unless you reload to title screen at minimum. If it's not related to the incorrect table and occurs after your update, think there might be a fix? Muting UI sounds works but 'MuH aTmOsPhErE'.

Seriously though, thanks for your work man. Wish there were some good guides on how to scan/locate all these addresses and create LUA scripts. All I know is basic value searching and that's after using CE for 12+ years lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HappyGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HappyGamer »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:43 pm
Should be within 24-48hrs, so just keep checking. I am going to do 2 tables. One for Epic (cause they are giving away main game for free) and one for steam. The epic one is 64 bit, steam is 32 bit so completely different.
Wow, this would be awesome, thanks for that :-)

GrammarLord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GrammarLord »

Yesterday there was a "developer menu" in the game where you could do a lot of stuff (add resources, flip card, instawin, add dlc contents and cards, etc...) but today it's gone :|... maybe it was an accident by Epic Games :D
I'm playing with xbox controller and the menu was accessable by the left and right stick click at once D:

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

GrammarLord wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:19 pm
Yesterday there was a "developer menu" in the game where you could do a lot of stuff (add resources, flip card, instawin, add dlc contents and cards, etc...) but today it's gone :|... maybe it was an accident by Epic Games :D
I'm playing with xbox controller and the menu was accessable by the left and right stick click at once D:
Wow okay I thought I was crazy when I tried to recall/reopen that. Figured I was getting confused and thinking I saw the developer menu in the other games I play (RoR2 or Kingdom Come). Determined that was the case after trying to reopen it in HoF2 but being unable to but glad to know I definitely saw that.

It was a pretty verbose developer menu with buttons and menus, I remember opening it on PC with tilde (~). Would be neat to unlock that for sure.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Snowbunny wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:40 pm
GrammarLord wrote:
Wow okay I thought I was crazy when I tried to recall/reopen that. Figured I was getting confused and thinking I saw the developer menu in the other games I play (RoR2 or Kingdom Come). Determined that was the case after trying to reopen it in HoF2 but being unable to but glad to know I definitely saw that.

It was a pretty verbose developer menu with buttons and menus, I remember opening it on PC with tilde (~). Would be neat to unlock that for sure.
***UPDATED**
YAY! Finally broke 500 rep!

Ok, updated to latest steam version and the current EPIC Store version. I did not mess with unlocking the developer menu. I do have the developer cheats that you can use with hotkeys (flip cards, Automatically win combat, Win entire challenge with all tokens). For EPIC store version Dream API will unlock ALL the dlcs, btw. Very easy just install and go to the dlc menu in game and select them all and choose unlock/buy. a few times then close out game and open game again and you will see they are unlocked (as long as Dream Api is running). Steam has other things like Creamapi for dlcs of course.

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:04 am
Snowbunny wrote:
GrammarLord wrote:

***UPDATED**

Ok, updated to latest steam version and the current EPIC Store version. I did not mess with unlocking the developer menu. I do have the developer cheats that you can use with hotkeys (flip cards, Automatically win combat, Win entire challenge with all tokens). For EPIC store version Dream API will unlock ALL the dlcs, btw. Very easy just install and go to the dlc menu in game and select them all and choose unlock/buy. a few times then close out game and open game again and you will see they are unlocked (as long as Dream Api is running). Steam has other things like Creamapi for dlcs of course.
You rock man, thanks for this informative post as well.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Scanner »

gideon25 wrote:
Snowbunny wrote:
GrammarLord wrote:

***UPDATED**

Wow, thank you! I check it out, use the EPIC version.
But what is the dream api? I didn´t found "dream API" on your table and google won´t help.

I activate the table, go to the DLC and hit several time the "buy" button.
No new window opens, nothing else happen. After restart of the game, nothing changed.

Scanner
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +18

Post by Scanner »

And gratulation for the 500!

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Scanner wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:04 am

Wow, thank you! I check it out, use the EPIC version.
But what is the dream api? I didn´t found "dream API" on your table and google won´t help.

I activate the table, go to the DLC and hit several time the "buy" button.
No new window opens, nothing else happen. After restart of the game, nothing changed.
Don't use google. Google sucks it blocks all kinds of results. Use duckduckgo to search. Put in "dream api github", it will say Legit DLC Proxy Unlocker in the results, and get the latest release and install the full setup. I can't give links or talk too much about it past that other than to say that on that github first page if you scroll down you will see a link to a very interesting forum that I can't talk about here.. After install let it run in background while you do what i already said..

Snowbunny
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Snowbunny »

Hmm, I'm not expecting a followup or anything but just want to share an oddity I've run into a couple times with the old table, and with this new one.

Sometimes, with some options enabled (not sure which tbh but I think it's No Card Shuffle) I'll load into combat and be unable to move at all. No attacking or anything allowed, but I'm still able to take damage. If I Alt-F4 when this happens, my current Campaign scenario is gone/ended when I load back in, and I get the gold completion outline and have all rewards in inventory. This'll happen even if the bug is encountered right at the start of a scenario.

I've had it happen to me 4 times now, 3 times using the incorrect yet semi-functional 32bit table (I'm using Epic) and once with your newly updated table. This time it happened I had Dice Roll 60, No Card Shuffle, Pendulum Very Easy and Easy Wheel of Fortune on. I'm pretty sure I had it occur once with only No Card Shuffle on using the old Steam version (again, incorrect so can probably ignore this).

In any case, everything seems to work perfectly. At least the option I'll use do. Just wanted to share this strange result, and to thank for sharing knowledge about those DLC unl**kers. Can't believe I haven't seen them before.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Snowbunny wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 am

Sometimes, with some options enabled (not sure which tbh but I think it's No Card Shuffle) I'll load into combat and be unable to move at all. No attacking or anything allowed, but I'm still able to take damage. If I Alt-F4 when this happens, my current Campaign scenario is gone/ended when I load back in, and I get the gold completion outline and have all rewards in inventory. This'll happen even if the bug is encountered right at the start of a scenario.

I've had it happen to me 4 times now, 3 times using the incorrect yet semi-functional 32bit table (I'm using Epic) and once with your newly updated table. This time it happened I had Dice Roll 60, No Card Shuffle, Pendulum Very Easy and Easy Wheel of Fortune on. I'm pretty sure I had it occur once with only No Card Shuffle on using the old Steam version (again, incorrect so can probably ignore this).
Yea, have not had that happen but I can see its possible as sometimes there are slight differences with unity/mono games with the way the code can run. Plus its possible there might be a shared address in there somewhere. Probably not gonna worry about it as its pretty stable as it is. Strange that is happens even with the 64 bit version as thats completely different code/cheat table. Have you tried the CTRL-C hotkey for automatically winning combat when that happens?

Renlid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renlid »

gideon25 wrote:
Snowbunny wrote:
GrammarLord wrote:

***UPDATED**

Thank you @gideon25 for this!

Are there prerequisites to get this table to work with Epic Games?

I launched the game, clicked "continue", then I opened the table, it asked to "use process" or something, I clicked "yes".
Then I opened the process "hand of fate" but it did not ask to "keep the tables" or something (like it did with the original table).
I then clicked "hand of fate 2" script, it revealed many options.

The two options that particularly interest me are:
- no card shuffle ==> but nothing happens when I try to check the box, it remains unchecked (it worked nicely with the original table though)
- gold and food ==> same behavior as above

Do I need to do something particular?

Renlid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renlid »

EDIT: that message above was with CE6.7 ; I then tried with CE7.2, thinking maybe I should use a newer release, but with this one I couldn't even check the main "hand of fate 2" script. Don't know if it's relevant, but when I right click on it, it says (at the top of the context menu): "Lua error in the script blah blah attempt to index a nil value"

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Renlid wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am

I launched the game, clicked "continue", then I opened the table, it asked to "use process" or something, I clicked "yes".
Then I opened the process "hand of fate" but it did not ask to "keep the tables" or something (like it did with the original table).

- no card shuffle ==> but nothing happens when I try to check the box, it remains unchecked (it worked nicely with the original table though)

If the game is running after it asks to attach process and you click yes it is already attached so you dont have to attach it again. What does it say when you right click on the scripts that will not activate? And what are the exact options that will not activate? Also you are running windows 10 64bit and latest cheat engine?
Last edited by gideon25 on Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Renlid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renlid »

gideon25 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:37 am
Renlid wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am

If the game is running after it asks to attach process and you click yes it is already attached so you dont have to attach it again. What does it say when you right click on the scripts that will not activate?
I put it in my second post (but it is pending moderation ==> you could not see it): error in lua script attempt to index a nil value

I found another "monoscript.lua" in the CE forum, but quite old and half the size of the existing one, and I replaced it:
- I no longer have the lua error
- I can have infinite gold
- "no shuffle" (very handy!) still does not work

Do you need me to do something specific Gideon?

Maybe I will be able to find a newer version of monoscript.lua somewhere