eSports Manager Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kokoskyrim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

eSports Manager Table

Post by Kokoskyrim »

This is for the recently released game called "eSports manager" that I saw on steam, looked everywhere for a table/trainer for it and decided to make my own since the eClub manager is the only cheat that pops up when I typed in esports.

DISCLAIMER: For the level cheat, put whichever amount of levels or number you input and win a match(Not sponsored tournament) and you will automatically level up, as long as the value is higher than the actual number you need to level up. That's about it, this table is really simple and should get you to the "pro" league in no time!

Enjoy!
~ Sincerly, Koko
-P.S-( this is my first ever published table/cheat I put anywhere so sorry if it's not as fancied or sparkled out like the other tables I've seen out there hehe, but enjoy! ^.^)

Edit: Please give me any feedback or problems you might need help with! Thanks! :D
Edit 2 : Woops! mistakingly posted this in the trainer forum part.. could an admin move this to the table section please? Thanks in advance, sorry for the inconvience!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
eSportManager Table.CT
(899 Bytes) Downloaded 248 times
Last edited by Kokoskyrim on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

eSports Manager Table

Post by STN »

Moved to the proper section.

Majestic13
Cheater
Cheater

eSports Manager Table

Post by Majestic13 »

thanks, i've been looking for this.

UPDATE*

it doesnt work. i cant tick any of the cheat.
Last edited by Majestic13 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.