(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HorridGypsy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.4.4

Post by HorridGypsy »

How do I download this table? Or where do I download this table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

HorridGypsy, post: 49650, member: 18697 wrote:How do I download this table? Or where do I download this table?
you scrolled past the latest table when scrolling down to comment your question, i linked the creators name in OP for a reason as theres currently 2 tables displayed by 2 members, the latest you see on page 1 is the current one withj the green options marked above.

oushinuma, post: 49514, member: 14496 wrote:Here's a way to get Easy Stars.

Tick the Dino Rating and for the Facility rating, you want your population to remain low so tick the population deduction. Build a couple of Facilities and bam easy 5*. I think you may need at least 1 Dino and a Viewer to get that view percentage. Sorry for my bad English.

Jurassic world money script

Population Overpopulated (Hard Facility Ratings)

Dino Ratings

Population Deduction (Easy Facility Ratings)
Last edited by sportled on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

HorridGypsy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HorridGypsy »

sportled, post: 49661, member: 5190 wrote:you scrolled past the latest table when scrolling down to comment your question, i linked the creators name in OP for a reason as theres currently 2 tables displayed by 2 members, the latest you see on page 1 is the current one withj the green options marked above.

Yupp, I know that. Problem is, I click on it, download it, and when I go to open it there is nothing to open...My computer prompts me to download something to read the file with. I don't know how to go about installing the tables.

So I guess I should have worded my question better...How do you install the tables?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out on my own.
Last edited by HorridGypsy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

CcaidenN
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CcaidenN »

I was trying to edit my money yesterday, but there were 3 different addresses for it. Couldn't figure out which to change. This makes things a lot easier! Kudos to everyone working on it so far.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Someone wants to family share with me? :)

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

HorridGypsy, post: 49696, member: 18697 wrote:Yupp, I know that. Problem is, I click on it, download it, and when I go to open it there is nothing to open...My computer prompts me to download something to read the file with. I don't know how to go about installing the tables.

So I guess I should have worded my question better...How do you install the tables?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out on my own.
alright was gonna say you need cheat engine ^^ but your fasterr :P thats fine wrong wording can happen man :D

l0wb1t, post: 49705, member: 6208 wrote:Someone wants to family share with me? :)
mind specifying what your on about? because i have no idea what you just asked.
Last edited by sportled on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

You can share the game via Steam with a Friend. which is called Steam's Family Sharing, so when you aren't playing your friend can. :)

I want to make a good table for it. (i don't have so much money atm, because of my two kids)

That's why i'm asking if someone would share the game via steam with me.

If you share with me, i will share all my games with you also (if you want).
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

l0wb1t, post: 49723, member: 6208 wrote:You can share the game via Steam with a Friend. which is called Steam's Family Sharing, so when you aren't playing your friend can. :)

I want to make a good table for it. (i don't have so much money atm, because of my two kids)

added you.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

The pointers for the Cash are instances, there are 5 pointers, one for each Island, the same goes for reputation and a few other statistical values. This game is built strangely, as if everything is obfuscated. It is why there isn't even an incubate timer yet, but I did find out that incubation is stored as a float and its how many seconds each type of dino takes before it is ready, there is also a probability value nearby that determines if it fails or not, essentially its the time it fails at rather than failing right from the get go, so it could get to 99% (200 seconds) and then fail, and it also stores the total max seconds in order to calculate the the percentage on when your dino is ready.

In any case, I have no been able to isolate the addresses because the instruction access over 200 different addresses some of which make no sense. So its like a needle in the hay stack.

Regarding the pointers for the islands, there isn't a single pointer that goes to the current island, the game simply switches the pointer instead so that it access the island directly. since all islands are on the map they show the current cash value and rep.

Let me know if these pointers work on your machine.

Code

Code: Select all

"Cash"

"Isla Matanceros"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

1B0

"Isla Tacano"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

1A8

"Isla Muerta"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

1D0

"Isla Sorna"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

"Isla Pena"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

l0wb1t, post: 49723, member: 6208 wrote:You can share the game via Steam with a Friend. which is called Steam's Family Sharing, so when you aren't playing your friend can. :)

There is a program called Green Luma Reborn, it lets you launch a game as long as you obtained the access key to it from the friend share. So you can play it even though the owner is playing it.
Last edited by IcyPurpose99 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

sportled, post: 49737, member: 5190 wrote:added you.

Thanks, write me a message when you get online :)

Marcus101RR, post: 49739, member: 438 wrote:

There is a program called Green Luma Reborn, it lets you launch a game as long as you obtained the access key to it from the friend share. So you can play it even though the owner is playing it.

Intresting, i'll check that. thanks

enycer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by enycer »

anyway to keep your dino's from dying of old age? like unlimited lifespan. immortal

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

enycer, post: 49796, member: 18095 wrote:anyway to keep your dino's from dying of old age? like unlimited lifespan. immortal
No, dont think that will be possible either unless someone finds the age adress and can succesfully manipulate it to remain at zero which wouldnt make sence as you cann give them long life if you finnished the game :D some of up to 200+ years lol

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

I've got the game now. Thanks to5190 He shared the game with me. i will start today, we will see what i can find.

ValorGlory
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ValorGlory »

Marcus101RR, post: 49739, member: 438 wrote:The pointers for the Cash are instances, there are 5 pointers, one for each Island, the same goes for reputation and a few other statistical values. This game is built strangely, as if everything is obfuscated. It is why there isn't even an incubate timer yet, but I did find out that incubation is stored as a float and its how many seconds each type of dino takes before it is ready, there is also a probability value nearby that determines if it fails or not, essentially its the time it fails at rather than failing right from the get go, so it could get to 99% (200 seconds) and then fail, and it also stores the total max seconds in order to calculate the the percentage on when your dino is ready.

In any case, I have no been able to isolate the addresses because the instruction access over 200 different addresses some of which make no sense. So its like a needle in the hay stack.

Regarding the pointers for the islands, there isn't a single pointer that goes to the current island, the game simply switches the pointer instead so that it access the island directly. since all islands are on the map they show the current cash value and rep.

Let me know if these pointers work on your machine.

Code

"Cash"

"Isla Matanceros"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

1B0

"Isla Tacano"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

1A8

"Isla Muerta"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

1D0

"Isla Sorna"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

"Isla Pena"

4 Bytes

"JWE.exe"+01C302B8

Those pointers seemed to work for me, they were all for money and let me adjust how much money I had at each site independently of each other which made the game more stable than the previous money cheat which would crash my game if I forgot to turn it off before going to a new island.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

This code needs some more testing but it should at least give infinite health to the dinos when they are sick. I'm not 100% sure if this will give them health with everything else though.

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfHealthAOB,JWE.exe,F3 41 0F 11 5C 2E 18) // should be unique

alloc(newmem,$1000,"JWE.exe"+750C894)

label(code)

label(return)

newmem:

code:

movss xmm3,[_Value]

movss [r14+rbp+18],xmm3

jmp return

_Value: