(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.4.4

Post by l0wb1t »

Alright Guys, i worked hard yesterday on this Feature. It's an NVIDIA Ansel Fake. Ofcourse you cannot use suprer resolutions with this. its just something similiar. You can Pause the game, and still Move around in the Game. I also added Camera Zoom Levels and Pitch, so you can go WAYYY more slower to the game Objects. Also Hiding HUD is possible so you can make super nice looking Screenshots.
Here's a Video

Instrcutions for the Ansel fake Script:
ALWAYS Press ESC, before enable, disable this cheat, if you dont do it, your game stucks in the freezed state, and youc annot resume, you need to reload the save then.

Disbale HUD:
This doesn't really disable it, its just hiding the Visual parts, you can still interact with HUD Stuff, just saying before you wonder.

To the Camera Values:

nStandardCamMaxZoom good Value is 5000
nStandardCamMinZoom set this to 0
nStandardCamMinPitch set this to 0 aswell
nCameraFOV 1.2 is a good Value, but you could also make the value way more less for example 0.1 this make it looks like you film out of a far away spot, its experimental choose what you like.

Other Notes:
Pressing ESC is resetting the camera settings, so if you want to keep them, freeze the Values.

I'm still looking for a way to disable Camera collsion so, the cam doesn't interact with Objects and terrain so you can noclip around the games map.

I also created a String Input -> Adress Output Script, which is located under the DEBUG Header of the Table.
If you want to explore the game Values, this is a great start to find somethign that haven't been already found by me.
The String Input is only checking the first 8 Digits, if there are multiple Strings which having the same first 8 Digits, each one ovverides the other one constant. To still see the correct adress, you have to set a Breakpoint on the Function that Writes the Output String. This is more a developer Feature, but its not really hard to understand this.
It shows you the Output String and the related Adress to it in Byte, 2 Bytes, 4 Bytes, Float and Double.

Again if you see Values Popping and flickering. Set a Breakpoint on the Write String Function to do that simply go in Memory Viewer to this Adress:

_InputStringGetAdress
Then you should se some lines of code. Set a Breakpoint on this:
mov [_AdressString],rsi
like this

Then all you need to do is Watching the Values, Press F9 while focused on the Memory Viewer to the Next Value. :)

Stringlist:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by l0wb1t on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Neither table works on the main page. Locks up cheat engine and nothing happens.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

The Table just works fine on my end

Try, right clicking on the main code and check, "execute asynchronus" and try again to enable. Maybe its a Ram/Cpu problem, cuz its a huge script, and it needs a while to activate.

We have the same .exe's so it's not a Script problem
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Does it not work for the steam version? As I said both talbes from the main page, And the current one in your sig, locks up cheat engine for a minute and nothing happens when ticking the box to activate the script.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

There isn't any other game version out and the Table in the OP is outdated. It's obviously made for Steam version :)
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

totalabyss wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:01 am
Neither table works on the main page. Locks up cheat engine and nothing happens.
that's because OP wasn't updated yet. sorry about that you should find correct working version there now for the latest game update.
l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 am
There isn't any other game version out and the Table in the OP Post is outdated. It's obviously made for Steam version :)
OP Updated.

Edit 2: Updated OP Again with a new table we forgot a certain function which should help resolve the CE freezing issue.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.4.8

Post by totalabyss »

It is working now with the updated table thanks.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Table update 1.4.9

Added:
Vitality Stats Modifier (Current Dinosaur) - Simply Mouse over it, or click on the Dinosaur you want to edit, the Pointers will become valid for this Dinosaur.
You can now Stun individually Dinosaurs, just change the Stun level to 0 after you mouse overed/clicked on a Dinosaur. you can also stun multiple Dinosaurs, just freeze the Value then, and mouse over all the Dinosaurs you want to have beeing stunned. :)

Changes:
renamed Stats modifier to Vitality Stats Modifier (All Dinosaurs)
renamed Stats modifier overrides to Vitality Stats Modifier overrides (All Dinosaurs)
enabled the "execute asynchronus" feature in the main code, so CE wont hang up during the script activation.

Fixxes:
Health, Water, Food, Sociality and Population override. (Update 1.4.1 broke the compares i made, its working again now )

Other Notes:
Vitality Stats Modifier (Current Dinosaur) :
Grassland, Forest, Population and Sociality cannot be changed via the pointers, because the game is resetting that. If you really want to edit those Values, you have to use the Override function for those.

Q/A:
Q:
Why keeps my Grassland Value jumping between my override value and the original one.?
A:
Don#t worry, this is normal, the game is always checking those current values, and try to override them by the games engine, but the Value you actually put in the Override is written more than the engine one does. It's just a Visual thing when you click on the Dinosaur.

Q:
Why does my game stuck in a state where i can't interact with the games HUD (all is grayed out), when i start a new game while the Script is activated?
A: That#s because of the Bypass Most Offers/Missions Script. make sure this is disabled. during the tutorial.

Q:
Why do i have no visible Visitors, after starting a new game?
A:
This is very random, not really sure what causes this atm. Best is, disable all cheats, when starting a new game, so you're fine.

Br, l0wb1t
Last edited by l0wb1t on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Is there a way to have all cheats disabled at launch? so it dosnt ruin your game. all I want is the money cheat but it effects everything at the start/

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Yes, enable main code in main menu, then enable "Disable All Cheats" Script. then load save.
I'll upload a version tomorrow that has everything disabled by default

Foul_Buccaneer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Foul_Buccaneer »

Any chance of an update? I'm honestly not too savy yet with codes to try and attempt to update it myself, sorry.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Constantly getting a timer update and it starts lagging like crazy, terrible system whatever lua is being used, it should be this intrusive with popups.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Foul_Buccaneer wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:36 pm
Any chance of an update? I'm honestly not too savy yet with codes to try and attempt to update it myself, sorry.

Update? can you please give me more details what you mean?
The Table itself is already up-to-date.
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:37 pm
Constantly getting a timer update and it starts lagging like crazy, terrible system whatever lua is being used, it should be this intrusive with popups.
Please show me what problems you have, screenshots or a video would be good.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

l0wb1t wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:24 am
Foul_Buccaneer wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Update? can you please give me more details what you mean?
The Table itself is already up-to-date.
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:37 pm
Please show me what problems you have, screenshots or a video would be good.
Game Version is 1.4.3.37142, are you sure its up to date?
[Link]

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:56 am
Game Version is 1.4.3.37142, are you sure its up to date?
[Link]

Mine is still 1.4.1.x

Also use CE 6.8, 6.8.1 has alot of Bugs. It's possible that the error comes from there. Else do not execute the LUA Code and use without. I wonder why steam hasn't dropped me the update 1.4.3