(Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (19/06/2019) WORKED ON-SEE LATEST POST.)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (17th) UPDATED-SEE LATEST POST.)

Post by l0wb1t »

No Idea what is happening with the Table, it works just fine for me, anyways, i disabled "execute asynchronus" and removed all the lua code from the Table, tell me if that works.
Remember that the Main Code activation takes some seconds, so dont click anything while the code activates all its features.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flamew1ng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: (Table) Jurassic World Evolution v1.6.1 (Status: (17th) UPDATED-SEE LATEST POST.)

Post by Flamew1ng »

That table seems to be working just fine with latest CE version (6.8.2 at the time of writing) but i could only make the previous one work by using CE 6.7

Here are the issues i've found so far:

Enabling Instant Build causes construction sounds to be stuck on an infinite loop that's only fixed by restarting the game with that cheat disabled (this is especially annoying since removing build times is one of the best features of this table imo)

Instant Mission Requests and Bypass Most Offers/Missions & Succeed (can you explain what exactly does this script do?) break several of the big contracts (ones that you only get by having high enough rep) that have a timer (like The Cure), causing the timer to instantly reset to its original value as it tries to count down

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

I can use the table with no issues, it just takes a few seconds to activate. Just let it sit, for a while.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

The viability mod seems to just be visual, it doesn't really raise viability. Any chance to check on it?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Viability only works to 100%

If your dinosaur viabillity is more negative than -100 its not working anymore, i already noticed that. Didn't found a workaround for this yet. I'm going to check instant build aswell, thanks for letting me know.(i did not noticed any problems with it so far, maybe something broke during the latest updates of the game.)

Br, l0wb1t

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Yeah, probably something broke. I my average carnivore is at -75% and my Herbivores are no even in the negative. It still takes multiple attempts to get a carnivore, I can see the percentage go up to 999%. Also if I don't upgrade the hammond research labs, viability even using the viability cheat it fails 100% of the time.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Table update 1.6.1 (Hotfix)

Fixed Viability Boost.
Fixed Instant Build infinite Sound Loop

Note:
Bypass Most Offers Missions and succeed:
This is an experimental Cheat and not always work as it should, the game use some timers with same string for increase Timers and decrease timers, thats why you stuck in some missions where the timer get frozen. best is, disable this cheat when it's happening, and check teh DEBUG Header there are all the Timer Pointers listed. freeze them and cvhange the value manually there to step over this problem. (if its counting up, change it to an high value, if its counting down, change it to 0) Very messy i kmnow xD

Anyways have fun with the updated Cheat Table :)

If you want to to enable Cheats by default when openeing the Table, you have to edit the script

For example:
If youw ant to make Extreme Viability Boost enabled by default, double click on its adress in the Cheat List and copy the Symbol. Like this

After that right click on the main code and choose "Change Script"
Inside the Main Code scroll down to Line 1800~ right click and choose "find" and pase the symbol you copied before. Press find and you wiill land here:

I also uploaded a Table with some cheats enabled by default.
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Table update 1.6.2

* Added Indestructibe Buildings. (The Cheat has been merged with Indestructible Fences)
Storms no longer can damage any of your Fences or Facilitys . (Dont use this cheat when a Building is already damaged, repair it first, then enable)

- Fixed an issue with Indestructible fences. High Level Dinosaurs no longer can break your fences

*Added Time of Day mod (Doesn't work on Islands without Day/Night Cycle)
- Daytime Pointer (1.0 = 12:00, 2.0 = 0:00)
CTRL + Numpad Plus = Add Daytime
CTRL + Numpad Minus = Sub Daytime

Enjoy
Last edited by l0wb1t on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Thanks you so much l0wb1t!

The future for this game, looks promising Frontier will be adding new buildings, pretty soon! Rumor that the Mosasaur will become available, along with those buildings along with an Aviary.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Viability Boost now works 100% of the time BTW.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:59 pm
Viability Boost now works 100% of the time BTW.
yeah, because its increasing the value now more then 100% :D

There are 2 Values, the display Value (the one you actually see before breeding, and the internal value,, when you breed the dinosaur. ) i ncreased the second one now aswell to 99999

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Railtracks »

I can't get the table to work. The main code never activates and all I see is a blank table (aside from the DEBUG menu).

Railtracks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Railtracks »

Also, would it be possible to include a code to bypass building restrictions? i.e. "Obstructed," "Outside Buildable Area," "Terrain Constraints," etc.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

Railtracks wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 pm
I can't get the table to work. The main code never activates and all I see is a blank table (aside from the DEBUG menu).
What game version are you using?

ViruXSpirit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ViruXSpirit »

I also have the same problem with the main code not activating. I'm using version 1.6.2.40162 of the game and have tried to get it to work updated cheat engine and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game i'm not sure what's effecting it to not activate.