BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle (BBTAG) Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

This cheat table I made is now partially dynamic/adaptable to updates so the addresses wont screw up too badly. This table includes:

Force Select Character: This allows you to forcibly select the character in the character selection screen.

CPU Difficulty: This allows you to set the difficulty of the CPU. This must be used in some calculation since a higher number doesn't always mean harder.

Offline Battle: This contains the basic stuff such as character ID, palette color, and whether or not the character is controlled by player or CPU.

Player/Battle Stats: This allows you to adjust stats offline and mess with the characters for whatever the reason may be.

Unlockable/Completed Data: This currently contains the data for gallery, item shop, and tactics mode completion.

Online Data: If you can access online, you can adjust basic stuff such as the data displayed on profile.

Unlock All DLC: This script enables all DLC. If by chance this doesn't work, the DLC address is inside it.

Show Every Title: I have included addresses for the Title unlockables but also a script to show them all regardless of being unlocked or not.

Force Double Input Viewer: This allows you to see the opponents inputs online. Just a little cool thing I liked so I added it.

Geo BBTAG Cheat Table.CT
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 627 times
Crypt Tool:
Geo BBTAG Crypt and Path Rip Tools.zip
password: geo

paths.txt does not include the new files from BBTAG 2.0
(38.74 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:48 am, edited 23 times in total.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

i tried using this on the cracked version but it didnt work, i keep trying to check off the pointer and it wont let me. I have version 1.02

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="miwagre, post: 49752, member: 11171"]i tried using this on the cracked version but it didnt work, i keep trying to check off the pointer and it wont let me. I have version 1.02[/QUOTE]

Yea due to the way they've been updating their game I need to keep moving things around. I guess since other are having this issue I'll make a copy designed for that version. If you can send me the BBTAG.exe somehow (or a link to the crack), maybe through Discord. My discord: Geo#0715

(Do not post it here)
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Alrighty here is a specific version to work on v1.02 of the game.

[B]THIS IS FOR OLDER VERSIONS OF THE GAME[/B]

(First post in this thread contains updated one)
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

NikaTheRei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NikaTheRei »

Can you please update the adresses for latest version of the steam game?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="NikaTheRei, post: 51278, member: 19272"]Can you please update the adresses for latest version of the steam game?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was already working. There were a few things incorrect and I fixed them.

Afrofightah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Afrofightah »

This table worked for me in the 1.02 version but does not after the 07/05 1.10 update (the patch for persona normals and whatnot), am I doing something wrong? I cannot use the Geo Stuff tab after this patch

bliss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bliss »

yea same here using the v1.11 but the geo stuff cant be enabled

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="bliss, post: 51571, member: 18628"]yea same here using the v1.11 but the geo stuff cant be enabled[/QUOTE]

Make sure you are using the up-to-date table which will be on the first post in this thread.

[B]There is a common mistake of using the wrong table according to the version of the game. the "Geo Stuff" script looks for unique bytes which may have been changed in other versions so be aware. If you need a specific version to work I'll be happy to make a table with the correct array of bytes for some of the scripts to work.[/B]
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LoliKawaiiDesu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoliKawaiiDesu »

dear Geordan9 please update your table to 1.12

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="LoliKawaiiDesu, post: 52994, member: 19868"]dear Geordan9 please update your table to 1.12[/QUOTE]

Oof. Haven't touched or even looked at game in a bit due to it dying rapidly. Give me a bit to get some other priorities out of the way and I'll get it updated real quick. (Most likely tomorrow night, 7/26/18.)

LoliKawaiiDesu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoliKawaiiDesu »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 52998, member: 13574"]Oof. Haven't touched or even looked at game in a bit due to it dying rapidly. Give me a bit to get some other priorities out of the way and I'll get it updated real quick. (Most likely tomorrow night, 7/26/18.)[/QUOTE]

thanks geo you are a hero y use u table all time is coolstuff

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="LoliKawaiiDesu, post: 53001, member: 19868"]thanks geo you are a hero y use u table all time is coolstuff[/QUOTE]

Just updated the table and added a few of the addresses for the unreleased character stuff to be unlocked as well as a script inside the "Unlock All DLC" script that will show most of the UI elements for the unreleased characters. (see top post for table and I wrote further details)

[B]This is the previous table for version 1.11.0[/B]
Last edited by ApeDemon66 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

LoliKawaiiDesu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoliKawaiiDesu »

[QUOTE="Geordan9, post: 53125, member: 13574"]Just updated the table and added a few of the addresses for the unreleased character stuff to be unlocked as well as a script inside the "Unlock All DLC" script that will show most of the UI elements for the unreleased characters. (see top post for table and I wrote further details)

[B]This is the previous table for version 1.11.0[/B][/QUOTE]

ok im waiting for this
Last edited by LoliKawaiiDesu on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

[QUOTE="LoliKawaiiDesu, post: 53137, member: 19868"]ok im waiting for this[/QUOTE]

Waiting for what? I just updated it and its in the first post at the top of this forum topic. :/