Tomb Raider (2013) / Rise of the Tomb Raider -

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Tomb Raider (2013) / Rise of the Tomb Raider -

Post by Cielos »

replaying the 2 "modern" tomb raider games. still amazed by the graphics, can't believe ROTTR is 3 years old already.

if you played these 2 games with keyboard+mouse like me, you may find the walk speed is too slow, also the transition from idle pose to walk is a little bit weird -- you start with the ready-to-run animation, and suddenly switch back to walk animation.

now I finally muster the courage to actually trace the game's movement controller before actually start the replaying. the Walk key script here is to remedy these 2 "issues" mentioned above (hoping the coming tomb raider game would polish this particular aspect of the k+m controls more...).
also, for the Tomb Raider (2013), there's a Sprint key script as a bonus as well .

notice that for the Tomb Raider (2013), I made the scripts based on the patch 1.1.748.0, but it could work on the latest version you have as well.
as for Rise of the Tomb Raider, it's made based on the latest steam version - 1.0.813.4 (as of 20180528)

///*********************************///
Sprint key - Tomb Raider (2013) only
- when activated, hold the mod key to sprint.
- if you pressed the mod key during running, you'd get the speed boost but you'd be sprinting in the running animation.
- stop and sprint and you'd be sprinting in the proper sprinting animation with the sound effect.
- you can choose from SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, or CAPS LOCK (default) as the sprint mod key, provided in the dropdown list .

Walk key - both Tomb Raider (2013) and Rise of the Tomb Raider
- when activated, hold the mod key to walk.
- you can choose from SHIFT, CTRL, ALT (default), or CAPS LOCK as the walk mod key, provided in the dropdown list.
- note that it's NOT done by modifying the walk behaviour of the game's default walk key, but manipulating the move speed directly instead. so you should have a separate key for this script's walk key that is different from the game's walk key. e.g. if you want to use ALT as this script walk key, make sure you've changed the game's walk key to a different key.
- if you don't like my prefer walk speed, you can change it via the "Speed" entry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TombRaider - Sprint & Walk key.CT
for game v1.1.748.0
(5.34 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
ROTTR - Walk key.CT
for game v1.0.813.4
(5.35 KiB) Downloaded 68 times