Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.1.1
SC2_x64.ct
(21.43 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
SC2.CT
(17.98 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
Quick update for this game. I'll test those tables later

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.1.2
SC2_x64.ct
(22.88 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
SC2.CT
(17.97 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Quick update for a new patch.

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.1.3
SC2_x64.ct
(21.36 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
SC2.CT
(18.02 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.1.4
SC2_x64.ct
(21.32 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
SC2.CT
(17.88 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

demonkid13579
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by demonkid13579 »

4.1.4 game crashes after mission ?

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

Use the cheat codes only if you don't want to deactivate the scripts before the end of every mission
The other scripts won't work all the time because of the game's anti-cheat mechanism

insanemaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanemaster »

Hi Gameplayer
I am a huge fan of your work.
You have done a great job on the previous cheat engine tables.
Any update for SC2 Patch 4.2.0 that got released today (02/20/2018), or when can we expect the next table release?
Another question, is there any way that you can guide/teach me on how you build the cheat table? I am really interested in learning and building it.

Thanks in advance
InsaneMaster

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

gameplayer wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:26 pm
Use the cheat codes only if you don't want to deactivate the scripts before the end of every mission
The other scripts won't work all the time because of the game's anti-cheat mechanism
Thanks for the Table gameplayer :D

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.2.0
SC2_x64.ct
(21.3 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
SC2.CT
(17.92 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Some of my scripts are inherited from the table for Heart of the Swarm because the game at that time didn't have any anti-cheat mechanism. I can't explain clearly in English because English isn't my native language. You can copy the bytes in my scripts to search memory and built your own scripts. I don't hide any secrets in my tables. All things that I known are shown in the tables. Use the search memory function in the memory view section of CE to find everything you want. The problem is the game will change the code every time it updates a new version. The framework for the Cheat Codes is copied from another author. That script is modified by myself but it isn't created from my work

insanestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanestar »

Hi Gameplayer

how do you identify the addresses ?
Will the memory location change? or will it use same memory location for which the memory address changes?

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

The game always changes function locations. You need to locate new injection points by searching the bytes in the scripts. Moreover, the game will change the method of encoding its cheat-code address. You need to find similar surrounding bytes to identify where the game will decode the cheat address then copy that method into your own script. The game seldom changes the bytes that my scripts use in assert commands but always changes the locations of them in the memory if it updates. Usually, i just change the addresses in the scripts to make them work with a new version except the cheat code script must be modified carefully because of changing decode method. To change the address in a script, you need to find new location in memory then right-click at it choose "Goto address" then copy that address and right click somewhere in the disassembler section (just above the memory section) then choose "Go to address", paste into the new box and enter. You will see the address in the form of "SC2_x64.exe+?" at the left column. Finally, change the address with the same form in the script with the one you have seen

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.2.1
SC2_x64.ct
(21.3 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
SC2.CT
(17.91 KiB) Downloaded 41 times

insanestar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by insanestar »

gameplayer wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am
The game always changes function locations. You need to locate new injection points by searching the bytes in the scripts. Moreover, the game will change the method of encoding its cheat-code address. You need to find similar surrounding bytes to identify where the game will decode the cheat address then copy that method into your own script. The game seldom changes the bytes that my scripts use in assert commands but always changes the locations of them in the memory if it updates. Usually, i just change the addresses in the scripts to make them work with a new version except the cheat code script must be modified carefully because of changing decode method. To change the address in a script, you need to find new location in memory then right-click at it choose "Goto address" then copy that address and right click somewhere in the disassembler section (just above the memory section) then choose "Go to address", paste into the new box and enter. You will see the address in the form of "SC2_x64.exe+?" at the left column. Finally, change the address with the same form in the script with the one you have seen
Thank you I will try to walk to through and understand.

Bartender
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bartender »

insanestar wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:18 am
gameplayer wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 am
Thank you I will try to walk to through and understand.
Yes, me as well as 4.2.2 is out and I'm interested in learning to update this myself rather than rely on someone else. :)

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.2.2
SC2_x64.ct
(21.29 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
SC2.CT
(17.91 KiB) Downloaded 42 times