Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Post by gameplayer »

I haven't found any problems with disabling the "Quick Kill" option. I didn't create one-hit kill script, my script allow you to kill enemies with two or three hits, but it's side-effect is that the newly built enemy buildings/units will be at very low health. You must select disabled at the beginning of the game to avoid this side-effect. Besides, enemy's plasma shield will be depleted with one-hit by default when the script is activated, I didn't create an option for that effect

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

gameplayer wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:35 am
I haven't found any problems with disabling the "Quick Kill" option. I didn't create one-hit kill script, my script allow you to kill enemies with two or three hits, but it's side-effect is that the newly built enemy buildings/units will be at very low health. You must select disabled at the beginning of the game to avoid this side-effect. Besides, enemy's plasma shield will be depleted with one-hit by default when the script is activated, I didn't create an option for that effect
Nono, you misread my post.

What I meant is this:

When I activate God Mode script, two more options show up right? Full Health and Onehit Kill, both DISABLED. I don't even know what the FullHealth option does to be quite honest, but my problem is that just by activated the mother script (God Mode), all enemies have 0 health so I don't need to turn the Onehit Kill option on since it's already in effect when I turned God Mode on.

What I asked is if you could make it so activating God Mode alone didn't make it so enemies die in 1 hit.
Also, What does the Full Health option do anyway?

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

No, you have misunderstood the script options. When activated, the options are enabled by default. At the beginning, you must select disabled (as a drop-down option not activate as a script) at "Quick Kill" option to avoid one-hit kill effect because of very low health enemies. The Full Health option is the main effect of the script on your units and ally units, every time the units get hit, the script will remove all damage and set full health to them.

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Ooooooh alright. Thanks a lot!!!

DoomPotatos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DoomPotatos »

Hey! Just want to say, love the table, great work.

I have been trying to get into cheat engine myself but it's not that easy so some tips about how gods like you can pull this stuff off would be great (you don't need to go into detail, probably some names of things so I can look up tutorials; unless you want to of course!)

If this is just something you don't want to get into right now, I totally get it. Just a fan :)

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

table for version 4.0.0 (64 bit)
SC2_x64.ct
(16.61 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Activate while playing off-line games only. Deactivate while loading anything or before entering score screen. Do NOT try with on-line games.
I'm a little busy now. I'll update 32 bit table later

Cobraknight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cobraknight »

Appreciate the quick update however only the 'Deplete Resource Piles' is functional, could be that they dropped Version 4.0.1 since this was posted that might have caused additional problems?

Thanks

linuxbastard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by linuxbastard »

Am I missing something? The 4.0 tables no longer work for the 4.0.1 patch. and this table was just updated yesterday right?

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.0.1
SC2_x64.ct
(22.03 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Note: Add cheat codes from MAF's trainer. These codes won't crash the off-line games but may cause problems with on-line games. Disable all options before play an on-line game.
SC2.CT
(16.24 KiB) Downloaded 53 times
My work with cheat codes for 32 bit version has failed. No new options for this table.
Activate while playing off-line games only. Deactivate while loading anything or before entering score screen. Do NOT try with on-line games.

comwhat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by comwhat »

4.0.2 patch update plz thanks

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.0.2
SC2_x64.ct
(22.21 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Note: Change default of god-mod option to minimum health mode (allow your units to take damage but won't die; it may be useful in a few achievement with repairing or healing skills)
I have re-uploaded the 64 bit table because of a bug in the earlier uploaded table.
SC2.CT
(18.11 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Note: Cheat Codes are available for 32 bit table. It may take a while to activate cheat codes, do not activate twice. The old scripts will crash the game loading but they are still useful in a few special cases.
If you relaunch CE after activating the new script, you should exit game and relaunch the game.

savor_savvy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by savor_savvy »

Crashed after completing a mission. How can i fix this?

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

Deactivate all script except the cheat codes script before completing a mission

alexkg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexkg »

Could you update the table for the new 4.1.0 patch please?

Thank you! :D

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.1.0
SC2_x64.ct
(21.53 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
SC2.CT
(18.04 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Note: The cheat codes won't crash the game while loading or entering the score screen but the others do. De-activate all scripts and disable all cheat options except "Activate Chest Codes" script to play on-line games.
I need to run a few tests before releasing my tables, please be patient.