Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Toukiden 2 [2017-3-25]

Post by SheepyOo »

Hello,

I was googeling the shit out of this and finally found someone who is working on a toukiden 2 table. I have obviously no clue how this sorcery works (All I know is that you do some kind of dark magix!).
I realized that all the armors in this game look really really shit on male characters, is there any way to change my characters gender with cheat engine?

Also a thing I am looking for is a code that gives me infinite crafting materials of !THE ONES THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE!. Most trainers seem to simply hand out each and every single crafting mat, I am not really interested in that.

Sorry that I am of no use to your discussion and can't really help, but if there is anything I can do as a non-computer-sorcerer let me know. I wouldn't mind testing your tables and check out if its buggy outside of your system or not. Or throw out a donation or two!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

SheepyOo wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 am
Hello,

I was googeling the shit out of this and finally found someone who is working on a toukiden 2 table. I have obviously no clue how this sorcery works (All I know is that you do some kind of dark magix!).
I realized that all the armors in this game look really really shit on male characters, is there any way to change my characters gender with cheat engine?

Also a thing I am looking for is a code that gives me infinite crafting materials of !THE ONES THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE!. Most trainers seem to simply hand out each and every single crafting mat, I am not really interested in that.

Sorry that I am of no use to your discussion and can't really help, but if there is anything I can do as a non-computer-sorcerer let me know. I wouldn't mind testing your tables and check out if its buggy outside of your system or not. Or throw out a donation or two!
fearlessrevolution as a trainer available that ignores the resource requirements for creating and fortifying both armor and weapons.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

knur004 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm
It seems, after testing, that the problematic scripts are unity gauge max and all three special skills. Without them turned on i played an hour without a crash, yet whenether i use one of them it crashes after 5-15 minutes. And no, it crashes in random places, in fight, free roam, never in village though. Im not saying that your scrpts are bad, they work for a limited amount of time before crash, yet game seems to do not like them

Edit - nope, it just crashed in a figh with big demon, i had active only focus always max and weapon gauge always max

Edit 2 - in link is save file - go to neatest side quest on map, talk to little fox, and then go east to kill big demon. Turn on cheats i pointed out and see if game will crash in this fight (cant upload it in attachment - file too big, sorry)

[Link]
Now, where's the Save Game location again?

It's a common thing that script works with current mechanic until something new appears, causes game to crash.

As I haven't made much progress with the game.
SheepyOo wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:33 am
Hello,

"!THE ONES THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE!" I already got a script for that :) Check it out Stats/Max All Current Items.

@fantomas Thanks for the suggestion but i will stick with mine for the time being. I can include yours in extra if u want to.

SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SheepyOo »

Thanks a lot sir! Will check it out tomorrow. 6 am here, time to go to bed!
Now only hoping for a sex change cheat. Just checked out the steam forum for toukiden 2 and it seems I am not alone with my wish to switch to a female character. Haha. Should put out a warning at the beginning of the game: "Beware dear customer, all armors look shit on male characters!" :D

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

I'm not so sure if it's possible, depends on how the game acts.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:47 am
@fantomas Thanks for the suggestion but i will stick with mine for the time being. I can include yours in extra if u want to.
As you wish. ;)

I just thought it could be an easier way ;) With this cheat you and all your team members will have Inf Focus. Here, the same thing with Inf Health:

Code: Select all

{ 
  Game   : Toukiden2_EN.exe
  Version: 1.0
  Date   : 2017-03-23
  Author : fantomas
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(aobHealth,Toukiden2_EN.exe,F3 0F 11 B3 A8 01 00 00 0F 28)
alloc(newmem,$100,aobHealth)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  movss [rbx+000001A8],xmm3     // or this one -----> mov [rbx+000001A8],(float)1000
  jmp return

code:
  movss [rbx+000001A8],xmm6
  jmp return

aobHealth:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(aobHealth)

[DISABLE]

aobHealth:
  db F3 0F 11 B3 A8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(aobHealth)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FF6

"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FD2: 48 8B CB                    -  mov rcx,rbx
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FD5: FF 90 A0 00 00 00           -  call qword ptr [rax+000000A0]
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FDB: F3 0F 11 83 A8 01 00 00     -  movss [rbx+000001A8],xmm0
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FE3: 0F 28 74 24 20              -  movaps xmm6,[rsp+20]
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FE8: 48 83 C4 30                 -  add rsp,30
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FEC: 5B                          -  pop rbx
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FED: C3                          -  ret 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FEE: 0F 57 C0                    -  xorps xmm0,xmm0
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FF1: 0F 2F C6                    -  comiss xmm0,xmm6
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FF4: 73 E5                       -  jae Toukiden2_EN.exe+3FDB
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FF6: F3 0F 11 B3 A8 01 00 00     -  movss [rbx+000001A8],xmm6
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+3FFE: 0F 28 74 24 20              -  movaps xmm6,[rsp+20]
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+4003: 48 83 C4 30                 -  add rsp,30
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+4007: 5B                          -  pop rbx
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+4008: C3                          -  ret 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+4009: CC                          -  int 3 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+400A: CC                          -  int 3 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+400B: CC                          -  int 3 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+400C: CC                          -  int 3 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+400D: CC                          -  int 3 
"Toukiden2_EN.exe"+400E: CC                          -  int 3 
}

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:29 pm
I use Codex version, I don't have the official one. Try activate one by one, and report the problem to me again.
bloodsucker wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 am
thank you dude , looking for forward on next update. hoppfully it inclue equiment editor

Unlimited Special Skill Use Time make game crash BTW
Yea that code crashed the game once and i already fix it, weird. Will check again.

And of course, the official version might have AC with it. I'm not sure.

==========================================================

I just opened my table again and realized that i didn't delete the test scripts, left at the bottom of the table. My apologize, it was indeed a fast update. :lol:

Guess those who crashed themself, the reason was because this. You guys should use only the Main Cheats section.

Proper Table updated V2.0

Also, scripts tested, works fine. If there's any problem, please report in full details.
ah yes everything is working in order. And is miss Shin work in Toukiden: Kiwami and Xanxers table :D luckily legacy still go on :lol: :lol: :lol:
knur004 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:32 pm
It seems, after testing, that the problematic scripts are unity gauge max and all three special skills. Without them turned on i played an hour without a crash, yet whenether i use one of them it crashes after 5-15 minutes. And no, it crashes in random places, in fight, free roam, never in village though. Im not saying that your scrpts are bad, they work for a limited amount of time before crash, yet game seems to do not like them

Edit - nope, it just crashed in a figh with big demon, i had active only focus always max and weapon gauge always max

Edit 2 - in link is save file - go to neatest side quest on map, talk to little fox, and then go east to kill big demon. Turn on cheats i pointed out and see if game will crash in this fight (cant upload it in attachment - file too big, sorry)

[Link]
im not sure i hav same problem or not after v2.0 i dont have anymore random crash. But there are thing sure will crash the game too is make item in Professor Lab, will crsh either cheat active or not (hav it test and result is 100%)
Last edited by bloodsucker on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

knur004
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by knur004 »

ColonelRVH wrote:Now, where's the Save Game location again?
My Documents/KoeiTecmo/TOUKIDEN2
bloodsucker wrote:But there are thing sure will crash the game too is make item in Professor Lab, will crsh either cheat active or not (hav it test and result is 100%)
It has been fixed in update 1(1.01)

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

knur004 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:31 am
ColonelRVH wrote:Now, where's the Save Game location again?
My Documents/KoeiTecmo/TOUKIDEN2
bloodsucker wrote:But there are thing sure will crash the game too is make item in Professor Lab, will crsh either cheat active or not (hav it test and result is 100%)
It has been fixed in update 1(1.01)
Tested, all fine, Phytodior one right? I was able to kill it without any problem (without instant kill of course)

Again, all scripts work fine, perhaps not for only you. I highly doubt that the problem is my script, did u use any other things like trainer before?

They may messed up your game already.

bloodsucker wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 am
im not sure i hav same problem or not after v2.0 i dont have anymore random crash. But there are thing sure will crash the game too is make item in Professor Lab, will crsh either cheat active or not (hav it test and result is 100%)
Might need this info in the later time, haven't reached that point. Hope it's not bc of my scripts.

knur004
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by knur004 »

ColonelRVH wrote:Did u use any other things like trainer before? They may messed up your game already.
Well, indeed i used fearlessrevolution trainer, and also had crashes with it. But when i play without any trainer/cheat table, i have no crashes at all. Like i said, this crashes are random, and can occur in between 5 minutes - 1 hour of gameplay (my case). Try to play at least an hour with cheats like focus, weapon and unity gauge and special skills activated (no pressure though, i do not know how long you played with cheats enabled before)

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

I didn't have much time to play normally, usually i leave the game open and find code for about 2 hours.

The longest one might be when I met Gwen, continuously playing for like 1 hours, with full cheats, and no issue.

foxtrot08
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxtrot08 »

Would be awesome if you can find a way to edit Activated Skills (The Passives Like Food Buff). Im a noob at CE, but i found a way to change and add them in the list, but the actual effects are not active =(.

Edit:

For some reason the effects only work in Training Mode/Tutorials. It does not work when going into Open world or Single/Multi Player Online Mode. I thought it would only work by just going into Missions/Sorties and not open world, but that is not the case. The game or something keeps resetting everything as soon as i cross the gate to open world. The skill itself does actually stick, but the effects do not. Going into missions seem to reset it as well except of course, training mode works. Hopefully someone more advanced than me can help or figure it out.

Etrius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Etrius »

Would it be possible to have an instant Ritual of Purification right after the monsters die?

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Fast update v3.0, 2017-3-26
Etrius wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 pm
Would it be possible to have an instant Ritual of Purification right after the monsters die?
Gonna be hard to get a good sample as it already fast enough.

------------

I already played the game full cheats for about 2 hours continuously without any issue.

Btw: My current electrical network is kinda unstable, hope i won't lose anything precious. :|

Beneficial Cucumber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Toukiden 2 [2017-3-26]

Post by Beneficial Cucumber »

The equipment ID only works for weapons and not armor, is there any chance for it to work on armor as well?