Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Post by denisupriawan »

skippersp wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:37 pm
Can someone explain how exactly to do this from this cheat
"...can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence)."

I've tried to unlock the DLC mitama fron lady mego to ragna (from the bottom list in mitama ID on google drive)
Set the status for mitama from undiscovered ->new/unseen->new/seen->discovered, but I didn't get those mitama :(
Go to Mitama Screen, have a mitama equipped

∆ or Y to bring up the Equip Boosts panel

□ or X to Equip boosts (now the script is exploiting the code and always updating)

In the table, browse for the name of a mitama you don't have. For me, I picked Zeami. Her status changed to 0=Undiscovered so I know the script is working.

Set it to 6-7, or 11. In game, back out and Χ or A to switch equipped mitama, and browse for your newly unlocked one. I found Zeami at the bottom of the list.

Hope it's not too convoluted.
Thx for the answer :)

Have you tried to unlock the DLC mitama beside the preorder DLC?
Maybe it doesn't work on dlc mitama though..
Also I've checked the status for toro (preorder dlc) which I already had, it has '27' status, I think the 'status' for dlc mitama different from ordinary mitama..
I haven't tried to unlock ordinary mitama using this code, because I've unlocked it myself from the game..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:57 pm
Teleport Script Progress:

Script works great, however there's a small chance that it crashes the game and the cause is unknown.
the crashes may be because of loading issues and null references.

From a game design standpoint, you're expected to walk into loading points such as doors, entrances to maps, and warp stone destinations, allowing the game to pre-load data. By just teleporting you're bound to run into uninitialized, zero, or null data of some sort.

Whatever the case, you could allow a debugger (such as Visual Studio) to attach to the game on crash, and it will point to the problem.

Thx for the answer :)

Have you tried to unlock the DLC mitama beside the preorder DLC?
Maybe it doesn't work on dlc mitama though..
Also I've checked the status for toro (preorder dlc) which I already had, it has '27' status, I think the 'status' for dlc mitama different from ordinary mitama..
I haven't tried to unlock ordinary mitama using this code, because I've unlocked it myself from the game..
I haven't but I'm more curious now. I'll look into it after I finish updating my table to v1.0.3, which is urgent.

Everything will work out. How the game itself unlocks mitama for you in the usual way - logically speaking, it's just a matter of emulating that (already existing) method. In this case it's just setting one byte from zero to 6/7 or 11. If it's not Zero, the game continues on to pull up data on that mitama to show on your screen ie. boosts, portrait, lore, etc, and to add it to your list. Seems simple that way, than to do extra logic beyond what exists and playing hard-to-get. A while ago I just tried setting some of my mitama to Zero status and back; they were gone and back again.

Maybe for DLC mitama, the '27' is just a vague means of declaring it was unlocked a different way (ie opening the letter at home), and that its status is shared across all characters in your game file. Whatever it means - its status isn't Zero=locked/undiscovered so you could always find it.

denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denisupriawan »

skippersp wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:38 pm
I haven't but I'm more curious now. I'll look into it after I finish updating my table to v1.0.3, which is urgent.

Everything will work out. How the game itself unlocks mitama for you in the usual way - logically speaking, it's just a matter of emulating that (already existing) method. In this case it's just setting one byte from zero to 6/7 or 11. If it's not Zero, the game continues on to pull up data on that mitama to show on your screen ie. boosts, portrait, lore, etc, and to add it to your list. Seems simple that way, than to do extra logic beyond what exists and playing hard-to-get. A while ago I just tried setting some of my mitama to Zero status and back; they were gone and back again.

Maybe for DLC mitama, the '27' is just a vague means of declaring it was unlocked a different way (ie opening the letter at home), and that its status is shared across all characters in your game file. Whatever it means - its status isn't Zero=locked/undiscovered so you could always find it.
After I do some testing on the DLC mitama, here's the list:
(1) 209 Chikurin'in DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 210 Sarutobi Sasuke DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 211 Sanada Masayuki DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 212 Sanada Nobuyuki DLC (Pre-order)
(1) 213 Nyabraham DLC (Treasure Box set)
(1) 214 Toro DLC (Japan Early Buyers)
(1) 215 Lady Mego DLC (Dengeki 7/28/16)
(1) 216 Saitō Kichi DLC (Dengeki 8/11/16)
(1) 217 Matsu DLC (Famitsu 8/11/16)
(0) 218 Hieda no Are DLC (Famitsu 9/29/16)
(0) 219 Nakano Takeko DLC (Famitsu 9/8/16)
(0) 220 Tanaka Hisashige DLC (Manga: Prof/Tokitsugu)
(0) 221 Brunhild DLC (Manga: Gwen)
(0) 222 Nezumi Kozō DLC (Manga: Benizuki/Homura)
(0) 223 Tsukahara Bokuden DLC (Manga: Tsubaki/Kamuna)
(0) 224 Mochizuki Chiyome DLC (Manga: Kaguya)
(1) 225 Lady Kukuri DLC (PS Store Contest Winner)
(0) 226 Ragna DLC (BlazeBlue Collab)

- Mark '1' in front of the list means that we can get these dlc mitama by default from the game or from the slayer HQ message
- Mark '0' in front of the list means that we CAN'T get these dlc mitama, even I use cheat from
skippersp wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 am
I've changed from 0,6,7,11,27 even I got new status => 14,15 which I don't know what it means :cry:

I think maybe the games doesn't provide the data for those mitama, or there are different status for those mitama..

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

denisupriawan wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:04 am

- Mark '1' in front of the list means that we can get these dlc mitama by default from the game or from the slayer HQ message
- Mark '0' in front of the list means that we CAN'T get these dlc mitama, even I use cheat from
skippersp wrote:
I've changed from 0,6,7,11,27 even I got new status => 14,15 which I don't know what it means :cry:

I think maybe the games doesn't provide the data for those mitama, or there are different status for those mitama..
I just investigated too. Yeah, you're right there's possibly no data. We'll have to wait until they release more DLC or download the JAP data file(s) if they're ahead of NA.

Weisshuf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Weisshuf »

When I use the all materials cheat then the smith wont unlock the other reforge options. Is this a bug or what should I do?

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

Weisshuf wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 am
When I use the all materials cheat then the smith wont unlock the other reforge options. Is this a bug or what should I do?
If it's a weapon reforge there's a chance you need a certain Mitama to unlock it.

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

Weisshuf wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:09 am
I had a similar issue in which new forge recipes stopped unlocking around chapter 2 - the Bladewind weapons and even armor. Back then I didn't have the All Materials cheat; I expanded my storage from 600 to 1500 and I think that bugged the blacksmith. Though, some new (crap) forge recipes unlocked after endgame.

I think the game is setting/ignoring some flags somewhere and I want to look into that.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

Hi skippersp, thanks for the awesome mitama editor. I do have a question though, I managed to change the active skills, but the actual mitama's skills remained the same (I would like to change these skills permanently myself to ones I like if that's possible). I haven't been able to do the latter, because I can't seem to open the menu for "mitama stats". I was in the mitama equip boost menu, but no matter what I couldn't get the sub-menu to edit mitama stats to open up when I click on "mitama stats". There is just no response. The other two options for instant max proficiency and "active skills editor" both work perfectly.

Would really appreciate some help :D

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

You can not make permanent changes to mitama skills unless you (or we modders and hackers) have decrypted access to the game's data files. To explain - the Activated Skills editor only "masks" the data written to your character's skills, and in return the game pulls up data pertaining to your mods. So when the script is turned off, the game pulls the original mitama data as usual. That "original data" is the data created when you started your game from desktop, loaded from the game files.

To get the effect you want, we could at best mod the original data so you could have "x" skills upon equipping "y" mitama, (and possibly obsoleting the submenu). But rarely anyone has the foresight, memory, and patience to dive into the code and make a script for that. Best you could do is to set all 19 skills to your favorites and then set hotkeys.

Your next issue - the Mitama Stats script not working is the general symptom of a script that's not compatible with your game version. Though I'm confused by how the Activated Skills editor is working because the memory offsets between 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 are totally different. I mean ALL the scripts in one table version should work harmoniously in that game version; I've checked while updating the table and I'm using the cheats even now. I suggest you temporarily open the table for an alternate version and copying whichever Mitama Stats script (or any script) that works, over to your most compatible/favorite table.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

skippersp wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:53 pm
You can not make permanent changes to mitama skills unless you (or we modders and hackers) have decrypted access to the game's data files. To explain - the Activated Skills editor only "masks" the data written to your character's skills, and in return the game pulls up data pertaining to your mods. So when the script is turned off, the game pulls the original mitama data as usual. That "original data" is the data created when you started your game from desktop, loaded from the game files.

To get the effect you want, we could at best mod the original data so you could have "x" skills upon equipping "y" mitama, (and possibly obsoleting the submenu). But rarely anyone has the foresight, memory, and patience to dive into the code and make a script for that. Best you could do is to set all 19 skills to your favorites and then set hotkeys.

Your next issue - the Mitama Stats script not working is the general symptom of a script that's not compatible with your game version. Though I'm confused by how the Activated Skills editor is working because the memory offsets between 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 are totally different. I mean ALL the scripts in one table version should work harmoniously in that game version; I've checked while updating the table and I'm using the cheats even now. I suggest you temporarily open the table for an alternate version and copying whichever Mitama Stats script (or any script) that works, over to your most compatible/favorite table.
oh I see! Thanks for the detailed explanation. Actually I don't mind if the change isn't permanent. As long as I can change the mitama skills to the ones I want each time I play I would be happy. :D (I would really appreciate if you can tell me more about setting up these shortcuts if it will make things more convenient).

About the issue, I don't actually think it's a problem with the version. I downloaded the 1.03 table and the first time I booted it up, the submenu for editing mitama stats actually opened, which is actually how I know that it could be expanded to begin with (or else I wouldn't even know that something is wrong). I saw the 3 boosts with 255 as value, and I didn't manage to change anything even after changing the values. So I just closed the table. I opened the same table few minutes later after reading some comments in this thread, and then noticed that I couldn't get the menu to expand anymore no matter what I did LOL. :evil:

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

simon93 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:48 pm
(I would really appreciate if you can tell me more about setting up these shortcuts if it will make things more convenient).

About the issue, I don't actually think it's a problem with the version. I downloaded the 1.03 table and the first time I booted it up, the submenu for editing mitama stats actually opened, which is actually how I know that it could be expanded to begin with (or else I wouldn't even know that something is wrong). I saw the 3 boosts with 255 as value, and I didn't manage to change anything even after changing the values. So I just closed the table. I opened the same table few minutes later after reading some comments in this thread, and then noticed that I couldn't get the menu to expand anymore no matter what I did LOL. :evil:
Setting hotkeys is built in to cheat engine and its derived trainers. To set hotkeys for a table, just right click any entry on the table and choose 'set/change hotkeys' from the context menu. Ctrl/Cmd+H is convenient when you just highlight them. It's very straightforward and instructions are shown where necessary. It's considered low-level CE knowledge so I won't insult you or lengthen this reply by explaining it here.

My last word on the remaining issue is: Rule of thumb - not often written but important - don't 'close' the table or close CE with while scripts are active. Disable them beforehand. They need to clean up properly, else they can't find the code signature at injection time forcing you to restart the game and re-attach CE. Second, if before isn't the case, then there is another script active conflicting with mine and that's rare. I'm pretty sure if you run the game fresh, you could repeatedly toggle my script and it should work every time.

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

skippersp wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:26 pm
simon93 wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:48 pm
(I would really appreciate if you can tell me more about setting up these shortcuts if it will make things more convenient).

Setting hotkeys is built in to cheat engine and its derived trainers. To set hotkeys for a table, just right click any entry on the table and choose 'set/change hotkeys' from the context menu. Ctrl/Cmd+H is convenient when you just highlight them. It's very straightforward and instructions are shown where necessary. It's considered low-level CE knowledge so I won't insult you or lengthen this reply by explaining it here.

My last word on the remaining issue is: Rule of thumb - not often written but important - don't 'close' the table or close CE with while scripts are active. Disable them beforehand. They need to clean up properly, else they can't find the code signature at injection time forcing you to restart the game and re-attach CE. Second, if before isn't the case, then there is another script active conflicting with mine and that's rare. I'm pretty sure if you run the game fresh, you could repeatedly toggle my script and it should work every time.
thank you! This is my first time using a cheat engine table, I will go check the instructions!
You were right about the issue. What caused the sub-menu to not open is because I closed the CT mid-game. When I launched the game fresh, the menu to edit mitama opened again :)

arkles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arkles »

skippersp wrote:
A cheat-packed table for Toukiden 2 Steam/Codex v1.0.3. Older versions of the game not supported. Includes some neat scripts from other authors.
  • Storage location and limits: Get pointer to Weapon, armor, material storage location and limits. Currently 2000, 800, and 1500 respectively. Changing your storage limit without doing the appropriate quests may bug the blacksmith.
  • Weapon editor: Change weapon ID, fortification levels for Attack, Attack+Dexterity, Element/Status, and corresponding ultimate levels. Game will try to limit weapon's Attack and Element/Status to 2500, and over-limit Dex is shown blank - but it works.
  • Armor editor: Same effects above, but for armor.
  • Item editor: Change item/material ID and quantity.
  • Machina editor: Set unlimited durability; perfect missions; instant complete missions; edit all 25 rewards; set all rewards to 9; edit all 25 rewards by IDs; set search/battle ability; and edit brain circuit.
  • All weapon recipes: Unlocks all weapon recipes at the blacksmith and sets their requirements to 1 Tenacious Claw and 10 Haku. This effect is available across all characters and lasts until you close the game. Activates right when you select Create Weapon at the blacksmith.
  • All armor recipes: Same thing above but for armor.
  • All items: Get 500 of each item/material upon opening your storage.
  • Free shrine prayer, food, pool entry, no cooldown: Eat, pray, and bathe for free. Ignore cooldown after eating and bathing.
  • Infinite shop stock: Set quantity of purchased items to 9; no decrease.
  • Infinite items: Item quantity does not decrease when selling at the shop, or using pool card, etc.
  • Instant charged attacks
  • Instant kill
  • Instant purification
  • Empty boss defense gauge
  • Infinite health (Godmode) / Buddha mode: Take no damage -or- allow HP to decrease but never below 1.
  • Infinite defense gauge
  • Infinite focus
  • Infinite weapon gauge
  • Infinite unity gauge
  • Infinite mitama skill duration
  • Infinite mitama skill use, no cooldown: May occasionally cause CPU allies to stop and spam skills. This bug does not apply to certain battle styles.
  • Infinite food, shrine, pool effect duration: Another reference to these effects are stored in a memory location near your money (Haku). Game will try to overwrite cooldowns if this script is OFF.
  • Moon Walker: Be more agile and turn faster while running or stormrunning.
  • Set skill macro: Create your own skill macro; combine skills from every battle style or chain together all your favorites. See the online list - including a helper entry - for skill IDs and declare up to 16 skills in an array. Then let loose your creation on the Oni!
  • Inflict status debuffs, team immunity: Can set your attacks to always inflict poison and paralysis; Set your immunity from status ailments inflicted by enemy attacks; Set your attacks to inflict a slow debuff on enemies from 0=off/reset, to -99 percent, (-50% default); Set your attacks to inflict a movement debuff from 0=off/reset, to -100 percent rooted.
  • *NEW* (Ablution) Attacks inflict Ablution, instant destruction: Can also set whether the body part you attack immediately explodes and purifies.
  • (Agility) Invulnerable: Nullifies damage and prevents knockback/flinching.
  • (Brawn) Close Quarters Shove Advantage: Enables you push enemies around.
  • *NEW* (Carnage) Attacks inflict precision strikes
  • *NEW* (Illusion) Harder to detect, attacks inflict backstab: Enemies you hit will be aggro'ed as usual, but others will not.
  • *NEW* (Taunt) Attract all enemies: Aggro enemies from far - even those newly spawned.
  • (Knives) Spin - No Recoil
  • (Knives) Spin - Increased Movement Speed
  • (Bow) Instant homing arrow charges: Hold key/button for [Special Attack 1] to mark targets - up to ten charges, instantaneously.
  • (Club) Always in hyperskilled state
  • (Naginata) Always in hyperskilled state
  • (SPT) Infinite spirit gauge: For the SPT battle style; Quickly fills the spirit gauge and maxes power for SPT skills.
  • (SPC) Increased Paradox Range and Pull: Another awesome and fun script! Equip an SPC mitama to your weapon slot and activate Paradox. Set the orb to follow and lead in front of you. If leashed, can set the length and height. Can also set the range and scale of the effect. Enemies are pulled with massively increased force.
  • *PATCHED+UPDATED* (CON) Summoned Pet Settings and Behavior: Multiply attack speed for Bastion, Disciple, and may affect other skills; Set Follower to proactively seek and attack enemies within a given distance. Recall Follower using Ritual; Turn Striker into a clone of 3-4 of the other summoned pets, making it mimic their attacks; Set Bastion to follow and hover above you at given altitude; Set Decoy to never expire; Set Disciple to attack persistently, sticking to a tagged enemy until it dies. *Decoy should continue exploding on contact. Disciple should now work as described. Follower now attacks at a massively increased rate.*
  • Mitama Stats: Shows IDs for equipped mitama. Edit stats for mitama of your choosing like current proficiency values, skill levels (0=locked, max level depends on the skill), active boosts (shown in order in the game), and can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence). To manually update, have any mitama equipped and go to its Equip Boosts panel.
  • Activated skills editor: Edit/overwrite all +19 activated skills (aka Boosts); 9 for mitama, and 10 for other bonuses.
  • Max haku: Set your money to 99999990.

Other resources:
Weapon, armor, material, mitama, boost, and skill ID lists:
[Link]

(Official/Popular) Mitama list by JHKthree
[Link]

CREDITS DUE FOR ALL OTHER SCRIPTS INCLUDED. FONT COLOR IN BLACK.
hi, could you rewrite the script of Activated Skills Editor for japanese version

i find the skill base address of japanese version is "Toukiden2_JA.exe"+B0A008

but i do not kown how to rewrite the script and make it work.

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

arkles wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:39 am
hi, could you rewrite the script of Activated Skills Editor for japanese version

i find the skill base address of japanese version is "Toukiden2_JA.exe"+B0A008

but i do not kown how to rewrite the script and make it work.
Attachments
Toukiden2_JA.CT
Activated Skills Editor Toukiden2_JA.exe 1.0.3
(10.93 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

redskull
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redskull »

Can you update the English table please :)