Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tomblack95
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Post by Tomblack95 »

Zircon wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Hi ,
first of all i want to thank you for the table and your work,
but forcing people to pay to access cheats is wrong it's just like the other pay for trainers site ...
this is just being greedy but well it's your table so you do as you want(and seems like it's working from your patreons) i was just giving my opinion
anyway good luck with your work
He/she could learn a few thing from Fearlessrevolution.
He's doing us free trainers meanwhile people still donating to him.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

I provide ads free CE Table and take request possible while still release basic cheats for all.

Greedy or not, you still able to get what you want, with a table, not a trainer, and risk free at it. So what is there to complain about?

I need to make a living too, requests took too much time from me. Either I have to abandon them or rely on Patreon to cover the time i lost.

Talk about MAF, isn't he usually make basic one too?

=================================================

Latest Update v5.0, 2017-3-28

• Food Boosts Effect Unlimited
  • Shrine Effect Unlimited
  • Black Smith Ignore Materials Requirement
  • Order Food Ignore Materials Requirement

Has arrived, properly made, you can turn on/off without any problem, you don't need to reset the game too.

============================================================================================
Please consider become my patron, it would be a great help for me to cover living expenses so I can focus on making cheat for you.
fearlessrevolution.com | Starting from 2$ | Thanks in advanced

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Does anyone can post starting armor set parts ids,pls!?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 pm
So what is there to complain about?
Most people here know of the pros like Zanzer, cielos, Shinkansen. etc.... They make good tables in very short time, and they're all free.
I think the complain is from the comparison between you and those pros, and seeing your tables and how long it took you to release/update them, I'd have to agree.

This table for example, has had "Max current Items" since 2.0, but even till 3.0 it still sets value 99 for quantities, while it is so very easy to check if they go beyond 99. Infact, 999 is the actual legit max and yes, it's 2-Byte. Yet somehow 99 is the "max" in the table. This particular case is not the big deal in itself, but it somewhat shows how much time/effort you actually put in the table.

I like your table for the most part, but it doesn't hold any commercial value. I'm hoping your cheat table making skill improves to the point that it can justify this bussiness strategy.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

variante wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:01 am
ColonelRVH wrote:
So what is there to complain about?
Most people here know of the pros like Zanzer, cielos, Shinkansen. etc.... They make good tables in very short time, and they're all free.
I think the complain is from the comparison between you and those pros, and seeing your tables and how long it took you to release/update them, I'd have to agree.

This table for example, has had "Max current Items" since 2.0, but even till 3.0 it still sets value 99 for quantities, while it is so very easy to check if they go beyond 99. Infact, 999 is the actual legit max and yes, it's 2-Byte. Yet somehow 99 is the "max" in the table. This particular case is not the big deal in itself, but it somewhat shows how much time/effort you actually put in the table.

I like your table for the most part, but it doesn't hold any commercial value. I'm hoping your cheat table making skill improves to the point that it can justify this bussiness strategy.
Well everyone have a point, Zanzer, Shin, ... etc is name of value. They all have passion for coding , since the origin 4rum was down hven't seen any more quality table coming around

And for @ ColonelRVH i notice you location is VN . uhm my guess is you are vietnamese right? because im too so i understand you hardship. Just get a real job mate coding for table can't cover living cost forever. Thank you for you table anyway

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

Yeah it's pretty sad you've done this, there is not really a problem to have some money when you do stuff, but it's better in our community to simply ask for donations, and just do you stuff, Myself i've already given money to ppl like you, who do a good stuff without asking to paid for it, it feel better to help someone who's passionnate than someone who seems to only try to gather money with this kinid of stuff. For me it's sad to do this kind of thing to our community, and you're not going to be the first I think with the problems actually doing on the ce forums, our cheater community is going to have more and more guys who will try to sell stuff like this. And I think it's a toxic behaviour.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

I already expected negative comments from many people that been using free table & even request for more.
bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 am
And for @ ColonelRVH i notice you location is VN . uhm my guess is you are vietnamese right? because im too so i understand you hardship. Just get a real job mate coding for table can't cover living cost forever. Thank you for you table anyway
Already had 1, i also need time for another one, seems u haven't even visited my page yet.
Zadkielsan wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:01 am
Yeah it's pretty sad you've done this, there is not really a problem to have some money when you do stuff, but it's better in our community to simply ask for donations, and just do you stuff, Myself i've already given money to ppl like you, who do a good stuff without asking to paid for it, it feel better to help someone who's passionnate than someone who seems to only try to gather money with this kinid of stuff. For me it's sad to do this kind of thing to our community, and you're not going to be the first I think with the problems actually doing on the ce forums, our cheater community is going to have more and more guys who will try to sell stuff like this. And I think it's a toxic behaviour.
Point taken

However I will not make a decision right now. And it's a total disrespect to those who showed me their supports lately.

RenChao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RenChao »

I can't believe that you are the only one with Mitama's proficency boost cheat...

Zircon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zircon »

ColonelRVH wrote:
I provide ads free CE Table and take request possible while still release basic cheats for all.

Greedy or not, you still able to get what you want, with a table, not a trainer, and risk free at it. So what is there to complain about?

I need to make a living too, requests took too much time from me. Either I have to abandon them or rely on Patreon to cover the time i lost.
there is nothing to complain about as i said you're free to do whatever you want with your tables(obviously) i was just giving my opinion there.

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

ColonelRVH wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:42 am
I already expected negative comments from many people that been using free table & even request for more.
bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 am
Already had 1, i also need time for another one, seems u haven't even visited my page yet.
sorry do i missing something ? or i havn't clear myself ? cheat maker and private tutor ? they ain't a job. beside education in vietnam prohibited private tutor.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Donation box added.

I will see how things turn out.

@bloodsucker that statement just meant you know too little about things here.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

bloodsucker wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:12 am
education in vietnam prohibited private tutor.
I can assure you that private tutoring is perfectly legal here.

I think no one should feel obligated to make/maintain cheat tables. If you are too busy dealing with other stuffs, you should focus on those instead of spending time making cheat tables. Take Shinkansen for example, he/she only makes tables for games he/she likes (mostly Japanese game) and it seems he/she enjoys making cheat tables for such games.

Making cheat tables should be a hobby/passion, not a responsibility.

Besides, WHY ARE THERE NO TIER 6 PARALYSIS WEAPON? :cry:

bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodsucker »

@Variante: not sure how you understand, but it again the law technically. they have state of the law for that ( number 17 ? of something)

@ColonelRVH: then explain to me to see how well u know then. dont try to be smart as* it very offense because after all that my thought if you dont like it then ignore it .

andonovmarko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andonovmarko »

Is it possible to run this game in higher resolution than 1080p using Cheat Engine? Like in Attack on Titan [Link] and Dragon Quest Heroes [Link]

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

i don't mind to donate $2 if able to access full cheat table. but asking for $7 is abit too much. pls reconsider to lower it.