Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Toukiden 2 [2017-3-27]

Post by skippersp »

kyiori wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:29 pm
seems like "Activated skills editor" for all +19 boosts are not working even after freezing the value?
i have set Carnage Link ID 283 for 1st boost and freeze it with X.
but when i used carnage, might and leech doesn't active together with carnage
Then it's definitely using extra logic to activate a boost like Carnage+ (Link).
I tested this script using easy boosts like Attack up and deluded myself into thinking it works 100%.

It'll be fixed by the next table update.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denisupriawan »

skippersp wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:39 am
Here's another compiled table for 1.0.1, including my own (blue) scripts. They are:
  • Storage location and limits: Get pointer to Weapon, armor, material storage location and limits. Currently 2000, 800, and 1500 respectively. Changing your storage limit without doing the appropriate quests may bug the blacksmith - (is what happened to me).
  • Weapon editor: Change weapon ID, fortification levels for Attack, Attack+Dexterity, Element/Status, and corresponding ultimate levels. Game will try to limit weapon's Attack and Element/Status to 2500, and over-limit Dex is shown blank -- but it works.
  • Armor editor: Same effects above, but for armor.
  • *UPDATED* Item editor: Change item/material ID and quantity. [Added a few missing items at the end of the list online and in the table's dropdown]
  • *NEW* All materials: Get all materials upon opening your storage.
  • Free shrine prayer, food, pool entry, no cooldown: Eat, pray, and bathe for free. Ignore cooldown after eating and bathing.
  • Infinite shop stock: Set quantity of purchased items to 9; no decrease.
  • Infinite items: Item quantity does not decrease when selling at the shop, or using pool card, etc.
  • Instant charged attacks
  • Instant kill
  • Instant purification
  • Infinite health (Godmode) / Buddha mode: Take no damage -or- allow HP to decrease but never below 1
  • Infinite defense gauge
  • Infinite focus
  • Infinite weapon gauge
  • Infinite unity gauge
  • Infinite mitama skill duration
  • Infinite mitama skill use, no cooldown: May cause CPU allies to spam skills where they stand. This bug does not apply to certain battle styles.
  • Infinite food, shrine, pool effect duration: Another reference to these effects are stored in a memory location near your money (Haku). Game will try to overwrite cooldowns if this script is OFF.
  • Infinite spirit gauge: For the SPT battle style; Spam max-power full-duration Pursuit, Fountain, and Eruption.
  • Instant homing arrow charges: For bows; hold key/button for [Special Attack 1] to mark targets - up to ten charges, instantaneously.
  • Empty boss defense gauge
  • *NEW* Inflict status debuffs, team immunity: This script is HILARIOUS. Can set your attacks to always inflict poison and paralysis. Can set your attacks to cause a slow debuff on enemies from 0=Off/reset, to -99 percent, (-50% default). Can set your immunity to status ailments but does not heal your current status immediately (so turn the script on before getting hit).
  • *NEW* Mitama Stats: Shows IDs for equipped mitama. Edit stats for mitama of your choosing like current proficiency values, skill levels (0=locked, max level depends on the skill), active boosts (shown in order in the game), and can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence).
  • *PATCHED* Activated skills editor: Edit/overwrite all +19 activated skills (aka Boosts); 9 for mitama, and 10 for other bonuses. [Will now work with boosts like Carnage+ (Link)]
  • Max haku: Set your money to 99999990.

Weapon, armor, skill (aka boost), mitama, and material ID lists:
[Link]

(Official/Popular) Mitama list by JHKthree
[Link]

TODO:
  • When activating a skill in battle, activate all skills from every battle style, (can turn off undesirable skills too).

Ideas and feedback, welcome.

CREDITS DUE FOR ALL OTHER SCRIPTS INCLUDED. FONT COLOR IN BLACK. If you spot these in the table then you know who you are 8-) . No need to repeat quality work twice.
All material cheat cause the game stop working on 1.03
please provide cheat for 1.03 too,, thanks :)

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

skippersp wrote:
Here's another compiled table for 1.0.1, including my own (blue) scripts. They are:
  • Storage location and limits: Get pointer to Weapon, armor, material storage location and limits. Currently 2000, 800, and 1500 respectively. Changing your storage limit without doing the appropriate quests may bug the blacksmith - (is what happened to me).
  • Weapon editor: Change weapon ID, fortification levels for Attack, Attack+Dexterity, Element/Status, and corresponding ultimate levels. Game will try to limit weapon's Attack and Element/Status to 2500, and over-limit Dex is shown blank -- but it works.
  • Armor editor: Same effects above, but for armor.
  • *UPDATED* Item editor: Change item/material ID and quantity. [Added a few missing items at the end of the list online and in the table's dropdown]
  • *NEW* All materials: Get all materials upon opening your storage.
  • Free shrine prayer, food, pool entry, no cooldown: Eat, pray, and bathe for free. Ignore cooldown after eating and bathing.
  • Infinite items: Item quantity does not decrease when selling at the shop, or using pool card, etc.
  • Instant kill
  • Instant purification
  • Infinite health (Godmode) / Buddha mode: Take no damage -or- allow HP to decrease but never below 1
  • Infinite defense gauge
  • Infinite focus
  • Infinite weapon gauge
  • Infinite unity gauge
  • Infinite mitama skill use, no cooldown: May cause CPU allies to spam skills where they stand. This bug does not apply to certain battle styles.
  • Infinite food, shrine, pool effect duration: Another reference to these effects are stored in a memory location near your money (Haku). Game will try to overwrite cooldowns if this script is OFF.
  • Infinite spirit gauge: For the SPT battle style; Spam max-power full-duration Pursuit, Fountain, and Eruption.
  • Instant homing arrow charges: For bows; hold key/button for [Special Attack 1] to mark targets - up to ten charges, instantaneously.
  • *NEW* Inflict status debuffs, team immunity: This script is HILARIOUS. Can set your attacks to always inflict poison and paralysis. Can set your attacks to cause a slow debuff on enemies from 0=Off/reset, to -99 percent, (-50% default). Can set your immunity to status ailments but does not heal your current status immediately (so turn the script on before getting hit).
  • *NEW* Mitama Stats: Shows IDs for equipped mitama. Edit stats for mitama of your choosing like current proficiency values, skill levels (0=locked, max level depends on the skill), active boosts (shown in order in the game), and can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence).
  • *PATCHED* Activated skills editor: Edit/overwrite all +19 activated skills (aka Boosts); 9 for mitama, and 10 for other bonuses. [Will now work with boosts like Carnage+ (Link)]

Weapon, armor, skill (aka boost), mitama, and material ID lists:
[Link]

[Link]

TODO:
  • When activating a skill in battle, activate all skills from every battle style, (can turn off undesirable skills too).

CREDITS DUE FOR ALL OTHER SCRIPTS INCLUDED. FONT COLOR IN BLACK. If you spot these in the table then you know who you are 8-) . No need to repeat quality work twice.
Hi good table, but can you update it so it works with 1.03 version of the game?

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

skippersp wrote:
*snipped*
Seems to fetch wrong addresses all over, previous table was okay. Why do our table creators insist on older version of the game I wonder.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

variante wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:21 pm
Seems to fetch wrong addresses all over, previous table was okay. Why do our table creators insist on older version of the game I wonder.
They don't but game updates :D

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

any luck finding a code for Invincibility (not inf HP)?? there is one in the old Kiwami table.

getting knockback or downed often is the reason why i always switch to DEF/SPD battle style when fighting against fast-moving Bosses. the invincibility given by Barrier & Agility helped me a lot lol

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

I will release a teleportation script soon. Featuring a few preset destinations.

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

mamekoski wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:21 pm
any luck finding a code for Invincibility (not inf HP)?? there is one in the old Kiwami table.

getting knockback or downed often is the reason why i always switch to DEF/SPD battle style when fighting against fast-moving Bosses. the invincibility given by Barrier & Agility helped me a lot lol
We should be able to look for logic that governs the Agility skill or similar. No luck needed - it's just when

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

Thank you for the amazing trainer!

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

Anyone found the IDs for the following armor?

Incandescent
Silverfire
Quiet Stroll Outfit
Travel Tail Outfit
Sweet Samurai Outfit
Onmyō Master Outfit
Foxy Trader Outfit
Witchy Vixen Outfit
Angel Paws Outfit

denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denisupriawan »

skippersp wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:45 am

Incandescent
Silverfire
Quiet Stroll Outfit
Travel Tail Outfit
Sweet Samurai Outfit
Onmyō Master Outfit
Foxy Trader Outfit
Witchy Vixen Outfit
Angel Paws Outfit
Is this DLC?

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

denisupriawan wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:09 pm
skippersp wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:45 am

Incandescent
Silverfire
Quiet Stroll Outfit
Travel Tail Outfit
Sweet Samurai Outfit
Onmyō Master Outfit
Foxy Trader Outfit
Witchy Vixen Outfit
Angel Paws Outfit
Is this DLC?
These are Tenko Outfits well except the first 2 i don't know what are those

denisupriawan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by denisupriawan »

skippersp wrote:
  • *UPDATED* Armor editor: Same effects above, but for armor. *Sorted armor in alphabetical order.*
  • *UPDATED* Item editor: Change item/material ID and quantity. *Sorted items in alphabetical order.*
  • All materials: Get 500 of each material upon opening your storage.
  • Instant kill
  • Instant purification
  • *NEW* Invulnerable: Like the effects of the Agility skill, it nullifies damage and prevents knockback/flinching.
  • Infinite defense gauge
  • Infinite focus
  • Infinite weapon gauge
  • Infinite unity gauge
  • Infinite mitama skill use, no cooldown: May cause CPU allies to stop and spam skills occasionally. This bug does not apply to certain battle styles.
  • *UPDATED* Infinite spirit gauge: For the SPT battle style; Spam max-power full-duration Pursuit, Fountain, and Eruption. *Exploited another reference to the amount of the SPT gauge and strength of skills.*
  • *PATCHED v2* Inflict status debuffs, team immunity: Can set your attacks to always inflict poison and paralysis. Can set your attacks to cause a slow debuff on enemies from 0=Off/reset, to -99 percent, (-50% default). Can set your immunity to status ailments but does not heal your current status immediately (so turn the script on before getting hit). *Removed some checks that prevented us from correctly resetting an enemy's speed to 100% when debuff is set to zero.*
  • *NEW* Set skill macro: Create your own skill macro; combine skills from every battle style or chain together all your favorites. See the online list - including a helper entry - for skill IDs and declare up to 16 skills in an array. Then let loose your creation on the Oni! Default is - Carnage, Fountain, Eruption, Sanctum, Paradox, Vortex, Follower, Bastion, and Decoy. *Hotfixed a major logic issue.*
  • Mitama Stats: Shows IDs for equipped mitama. Edit stats for mitama of your choosing like current proficiency values, skill levels (0=locked, max level depends on the skill), active boosts (shown in order in the game), and can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence).
  • *PATCHED v2* Activated skills editor: Edit/overwrite all +19 activated skills (aka Boosts); 9 for mitama, and 10 for other bonuses. *No longer interferes with food, shrine, and pool's activated skills.*

Weapon, armor, material, mitama, boost, and skill ID lists:
[Link]

[Link]

TODO:
  • Update for v1.0.3.
  • Find last few armor IDs

Can someone explain how exactly to do this from this cheat
"...can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence)."

I've tried to unlock the DLC mitama fron lady mego to ragna (from the bottom list in mitama ID on google drive)
Set the status for mitama from undiscovered ->new/unseen->new/seen->discovered, but I didn't get those mitama :(

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

Can someone explain how exactly to do this from this cheat
"...can even unlock mitama you haven't found, (may or may not break sequence)."

I've tried to unlock the DLC mitama fron lady mego to ragna (from the bottom list in mitama ID on google drive)
Set the status for mitama from undiscovered ->new/unseen->new/seen->discovered, but I didn't get those mitama :(
Go to Mitama Screen, have a mitama equipped

∆ or Y to bring up the Equip Boosts panel

□ or X to Equip boosts (now the script is exploiting the code and always updating)

In the table, browse for the name of a mitama you don't have. For me, I picked Zeami. Her status changed to 0=Undiscovered so I know the script is working.

Set it to 6-7, or 11. In game, back out and Χ or A to switch equipped mitama, and browse for your newly unlocked one. I found Zeami at the bottom of the list.

Hope it's not too convoluted.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

Teleport Script Progress:

Script works great, however there's a small chance that it crashes the game and the cause is unknown.